It is stated by Camearra that Ultraman Tiga betrayed the Dark Giants due to Yuzare's words. What she said or how she did it is unknown, it is known that the two became lovers and the Yuzare was head of the Earth's defense organization at the time, similar to Iruma and GUTS. Yuzare was unable to stop the spread of Gijera's pollen and it is unknown if she fell under its sway but seeing the Ultras leave she made provisions for the next cycle, placing Tiga's Spark Lens in a capsule that was then sent into space to return when the cycle of destruction would appear again.
In modern times Yuzare appears mainly as a hologram, an A.I. bearing the face of her aged self that served as a source of wisdom for Daigo, though later she would appear to her descendant and reincarnation Iruma from whom she would later manifest from.
Two years after the defeat of Gatanothor, the Dark Giants were awakened once more, but before they could spread chaos across the world, Yuzare reawakened from Iruma, who was knocked unconscious earlier, and she placed a barrier of light across R'lyeh that would last 100 years, but the seal could be broken if Daigo became Ultraman Tiga once more which indeed happened.
Powers and Weapons
- Telepathy: She could communicate with Daigo when he was unconscious. The hologram's audio message was encoded so only Daigo with his Ultra Genes could understand it.
- Astral Projection: Yuzare's spirit could temporarily separate itself from its reincarnated form to act. Upon returning to her body her modern identity Iruma would have no knowledge of her prior actions.
- Golden Light Barrier: She is able to summon a pyramid shape light barrier so that the Dark beings or Zoiger are not allowed to go out. It would last until 100 years had passed or if Daigo transformed into Tiga Dark.
- Yuzare is the only human character in the entire franchise with multiple incarnations. There's the unseen original Yuzare, the A.I program and her reincarnated form, Iruma.
- It was stated by Camearra that Yuzare was the lover of the original Tiga, it is possible that she is the human ancestor whose bloodline Daigo belonged to. If it is true that Iruma is her descendant, then she and her son are distant relatives to Daigo.
- She is the only human character seen with the power of light despite being one hundred percent human. This complies with her own statement that the power of light was in everyone.