Yuuto Tamaki (玉城 ユウト Tamaki Yūto) is a young boy that first appeared in Ultraman X The Movie: Here He Comes! Our Ultraman. He is the human host of Ultraman Tiga and his will resonated with the Sparklence and the will to save his mother, giving him the power to transform.
After Zaigorg was released and Xio were sent into Operation Hell No.3, Yuuto was left behind in the Lab Team's care. During that time, he provided them with several artifacts he found and among them was a petrified Sparklence. When discovering that his mother was in danger, his desire to save her resonated with the Sparklence, X Devizer and the blue stone that was used to seal Zaigorg. Seeing this, Guruman had Rui escort him to his mother, and the Sparklence endowed him the strength needed to lift up a steel beam and save her. As Yuuto and Tsukasa were about to be trampled by a wall, the boy quickly raised the Sparklence and transformed into Ultraman Tiga, simultaneously fixing the damaged X Devizer for Daichi to transform into X. After the battle, Tiga vanished and returned Yuuto to his mother, where she commended him for his bravery.
Petrified Sparklence: Yutto uses this device to transform into Ultraman Tiga. To transform, he raises the Sparklence up and presses the grey button, he is then covered in light and transformed into Ultraman Tiga.
Powers and Weapons
- Sparklence: His transformation device, it first appeared as a stone device found in an ancient temple.
- Enhanced Strength: He was able to temporary summon a great amount of strength, signified when the Sparklence glowed.
- Transformation: Like Daigo, he simply raises the Sparklence and transforms into Ultraman Tiga.
- Yuuto Tamaki ties with Amui for being the youngest Human Host for an Ultra.
- Coincidentally both of them transform into Ultraman Tiga.