"Ultraman X, now Unite!"
- ―Transformation announcement
"Analysing (Spark Doll)"
- ―Spark Doll scanning announcement
"Activating Gaodiction, analysing (Spark Doll), analysis completed!"
- ―Scanning the Spark Doll's Gaodiction
"(Cyber Card), now Load!"
- ―Cyber Card scanning announcement
"(Cyber Card), now Load! (Cyber Card) Armor, Active!"
- ―Cyber Armor activation announcement
The X Devizer (エクスデバイザー Ekkusu Debaizā) is the transformation item used by Ultraman X's human host, Daichi Oozora, in Ultraman X. Originally the Xio Devizer used by Xio members, Daichi's bond with Ultraman X turned it into the aforementioned object.
The transformed Xio Devizer of Daichi, it transformed when X first called on Daichi, changing to protect him from Demaaga. Ever since then, X inhabited the gadget and allows Daichi to transform into him when needed.
- Transformation: By scanning the Ultraman X Spark Doll, Daichi can Unite into Ultraman X.
- MonsArmor: By scanning Cyber Cards, Daichi can arm Ultraman X with said monster's arsenals.
- Gao Dection (ガオディクション Gao Dikushon): The original function of Xio Devizer, it allows Daichi to scan a Spark Doll's emotion. This can also works even just by scanning a monster's loud roar.
- Cyber Card loading: Also the Xio Devizer's original function, X Devizer can load a Cyber Card to materialize them to real life, though said process is currently unavailable due to still in development.
- Realize (リアライズ Riaraizu): By scanning a Cyber Kaiju's card, it will turn into a Spark Doll and for the user to materialize it to real life.
- Current Absorption: The X Devizer is able to suck in strong electrical currents.
- The X Devizer is unique in that its creation took place on screen. All previous transformation devices (save Esplender) were created before their initial appearance.
- Of all the voiced transformation devices (the Spark Devices and the Victory Lancer), the X Devizer is the first one with a female voice.
- Keeping with the MonsArmor themes being based on Digimon species from the Digimon franchise, the X Devizer is likely based on D-Techtors (ja:D-Scanners) from Digimon Frontier, where both items are originally regular communicator devices (Xio Devizer for X, cellphones for Frontier) until they are upgraded to contain the warrior the user would turn into.
- Due to a design flaw in the toy for the X Devizer, certain Spark Dolls cannot be scanned. Among them are Dinosaur Tank, Twin Tail, and Tsurugi Demaaga.
|Showa Items||Beta Capsule | Ultra Eye | Willpower | Ultra Rings | Ultra Badge | Leo Ring | Beam Flasher | Bright Stick | Bright Bracelet|
|Heisei Items||Delta Plasma | Willpower | Beta Capsule/Flash Prism | Estrellar | Pikari Brush | Sparklence | Lieflasher | Esplender | Agulater | Nice Dreamer | Cosmo Pluck | Just Lancer | Evoltruster | Darkevolver | Max Spark | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Eye | Saga Brace | Ginga Spark | Dark Spark | Dark Dummy Spark | Gunpad | Ginga Light Spark | Livepad | Victory Lancer | Chibull Spark | Ultra Fusion Brace | X Devizer | Orb Ring | Orb Calibur | Riser | Ultra Zero Eye NEO | Giga Finalizer | Gyro | Orb Ring NEO|
|Reiwa Items||Taiga Spark | Tregear Eye | Taiga Tri Blade | New Generation Eye | Z Riser | GUTS Sparklence | Ultra D Flasher|
|Other Media Items||Zoffy Bracelet | Jack Bracelet | Gorian Belt | Zaji Sword | Drew Bracelet | Flare Coin | Alphone Pendant | Ars Ring | Mimicry System | Ultra Operation|
|Spark Doll Scanners|
|Ginga Spark | Dark Spark | Dark Dummy Spark | Ginga Light Spark | Livepad | Victory Lancer | Chibull Spark | Xio Devizer | X Devizer|