World of Ultraman Gaia (ウルトラマンガイアのワールド Urutoraman Gaia no Wārudo) is the universe where Ultraman Gaia takes place.
About 500 years ago
- Alchemy Stars student Hiroya Fujimiya creates the CRISIS computer to predict Earth's future disasters, to over come the Radical Destruction Bringer.
- CRISIS predicts that mankind will be the cause of the Earth's destruction, causing Hiroya, to shelter himself and try and contact the will of the Earth.
- Hiroya Fujimiya makes contact with the light of the Sea, beginning his downward spiral towards humanity.
- Gamu Takayama makes contact with the spirit of Ultraman.
- C.O.V. lands on Earth, fulfilling Kijuro Mato's predictions. And the initiation of XIG is allowed to commence.
- Zoruim appears causes by clash power of both Ultramen.
- Ultraman Gaia fought many monsters during the series' run.
- Radical Destruction Bringer's most powerful minion, Zogu, sends their first agent as a decoy to destroy Ultraman.
- Zogu's ally, Shinigami, launches the first phase of the Radical Destruction Bringer's Earth destruction plan by sending Mokian to destroy XIG's Aerial Base.
- Second phase attack by covering the Earth by Dobishi to weaken the Earth guardians.
- Final phase attack happens when Zogu herself appears and defeat both Ultramen. Earth monster unison to fight Dobishi swarm and helping XIG to revive Gaia and Agul.
- Zogu finally being defeated and ending the threat of Radical Destruction Bringer. Earth regains peace.
- The events of Ultraman Gaia: Gaia Again take place.
- Gamu and Fujimiya travel to The World of Planet Kanon to help Ultraman Orb and return sometime later.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.