Venom Scorpion Man (毒サソリ男 Doku Sasori Odoko) is a Shocker Kaijin, part of the evil cyborgs who fight Kamen Rider 1, who worked with Gadoras. His first and only appearance was in Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider.
Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider
One of two evil creatures from beneath the Earth, Venom Scorpion Man came to the surface to wreak havoc. However, Kamen Rider 1 appeared onto the scene to stop him. While Venom Scorpion Man did put up a good fight, he was of little match for the cyborg superhero's strength. Shortly into the battle Venom Scorpion Man combined with Gadoras to form Sasori Gadoras.
- In the Kamen Rider Series, it is referred as Poison Scorpion Man.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Origin: Planet Earth
- Powers and Weapons
- Large Claw: Venom Scorpion Man has a large claw for his left hand he can use to bash foes.
- Poison Gas: Venom Scorpion Man can spray teal poison gas from his mouth.
- Armor: Venom Scorpion Man has armor that allows him to survive attacks like the Rider Kick.
- Combine: Venom Scorpion Man can combine with Gadorasu to become Sasori Gadoras.
|Ultraman vs. Kamen Rider Kaiju|
|Venom Scorpion Man | Gadoras | Sasori Gadoras|