Vadoryudo (バドリュード Badoryūdo) is an cyborg kaiju that appeared in Ultraseven X.
Subtitle: Biological Mechanical Weapon (生物機械兵器 Seibutsu Kikai Heiki)
- Height: 45 m
- Weight: 65 000 t
- Origin: Planet Vairo
A weapon created by the people of Planet Vairo, it was deployed by the leader of a Vairo unit to kill the traitor Nataru and her friends after he and his forces were dispatched. Fortunately for Nataru and her friends, they were saved by Ultraseven X who dispatched the robot and his remaining masters soon after.
- Vadoryudo is most likely based on King Joe .
- Vadoryudo's title implies that it is at least partially organic, as does its slime form.
- If the above is true then it would be very ironic as King Joe fought Ultraseven for the longest while Vadoryudo's battle was the shortest battle Seven was known to have fought and the shortest battle in the history of the Ultra Series.
Powers and Weapons
- Slime Form: When first summoned it appeared as massive ball of slime then quickly formed itself into is proper shape, this form is most likely for easy transport.
- Sonic Wave Beam: Vadoryudo can unleash concentrated sonic waves just like Alien Vairos' masks but required charging. The Eye Slugger was able to block the beam, by intercepting it and spinning.