|This article is incompatible with the Visual Editor. Please edit with the source editor instead.|
Ultraseven (ウルトラセブン Urutorasebun), sometimes spelled Ultra Seven, Ultra-7, or just Seven, is the third Ultra-being to come to Planet Earth (first and only in the spin-offs). He came to the planet after being sent to map the Milky Way, but this planet caught his attention and arrived here, he took the appearance of a brave man and renamed himself as Dan Moroboshi, and joined the UG. Ultraseven defended Earth from countless alien invasions for an extended period of time, until he went back to the Land of Light after sustaining serious injuries and fatigue.
- 1 Differences from the original Ultraman
- 2 History
- 2.1 Ultraseven
- 2.2 Return of Ultraman
- 2.3 Ultraman Ace
- 2.4 Ultraman Story
- 2.5 Ultraman Ace cont.
- 2.6 Ultraman Taro
- 2.7 Ultraman Leo
- 2.8 Ultraman Mebius & the Ultra Brothers
- 2.9 Ultraman Mebius
- 2.10 Ultraseven X
- 2.11 Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
- 2.12 Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth
- 2.13 Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
- 2.14 Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire
- 2.15 Ultraman Saga
- 2.16 Ultraman Ginga
- 2.17 Ultraman Ginga S
- 2.18 Ultraman Orb The Movie: Let Me Borrow the Power of Bonds!
- 2.19 Ultra Fight Orb
- 2.20 Ultraman Geed
- 2.21 Ultraman Geed The Movie: Connect The Wishes!
- 2.22 Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
- 2.23 Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy Chapter 2
- 3 Counterparts
- 4 Profile
- 5 Trivia
Differences from the original Ultraman
Given that Seven was originally conceived to exist in a universe where the events of Ultra Q and Ultraman never took place, Ultraseven bears many differences to the other Ultra Brothers, although his cousin Taro bears some resemblance to him.
- Seven's eyes are bright yellow and more rectangular compared to those of Ultraman and Zoffy.
- Seven has visible pupils.
- Seven lacks a Color Timer, instead possessing a Beam Lamp which blinks only when he is in grave danger.
- Seven lacks a time limit due to his Protectors, which harness energy directly from the sun.
- Instead of saving a human in need in exchange for symbiosis, Seven instead created himself a human form, Dan Moroboshi, after rescuing Jiro. The downside of this is that any injuries he sustains carries over to his human form.
A soldier from the Land of Light in the Nebula M78, 340 was originally sent to map the Milky Way Galaxy, where he eventually visited a planet that interested him, our very own Earth. On his first visit to Earth, he saved the life of a young mountain climber named Jiro Satsuma, who had nearly fallen to his own death to save a fellow climber from sharing his fate. However, instead of merging their bodies, as Ultraman had done to Science Patrol member Shin Hayata, 340 transformed himself into an exact likeness of the unconscious Jiro, though he outfitted himself in civilian clothes more casual than Jiro's had been. But he renamed himself "Dan Moroboshi" to avoid confusion with Jiro. A mysterious but friendly and helpful young man, Dan joins the Ultra Guard as its sixth member, but unbeknownst to them (or anyone else for that matter), he saves the day from alien invasions in his true guise as Agent 340, christened by the Garrison as its "honorary 7th member," Ultraseven.
During his time on Earth, Ultraseven eventually faced several moral dilemmas, separating his series as darker at times from most Ultraman Series, such as when mankind destroyed entire alien cities, or when their weapons testing devastated another planet creating a vengeful monster who was ultimately a victim of humanity's folly.
Near the end of his stay on Earth, Seven found his power was weakening, he was eventually contacted by his Superior who explained that his sudden weakness was a result of all his injuries piling up and that he had to return to the Land of Light and seek medical attention. However, Seven refused, as Earth was under attack from the aliens from Planet Ghose and their monster Pandon. As such, his superior placed a mental lock in his mind preventing him from using the Ultra Eyes to transform. However, during their first battle with Pandon, Dan managed to circumvent this lock, he fell onto his glasses instead of putting them on, allowing him to transform and break the lock. But even though he thus transformed, and saved his friends, Seven found that his powers were weakening. His Emerium Beam no longer had even a shadow of its former power, and his Wide Shot had fallen out of the question. He only defeated Pandon by using his Eye Slugger during an opening. After that, upon resuming his human identity of Dan Moroboshi, he was rushed to the emergency room with terrible injuries. He later left without anyone noticing, but crashed his car.
Dan was taken in by a nearby family and saw on the news that the Alien Ghoses were destroying major cities around the world. Desperate to stop them, he left again, entering a warehouse to transform. There the image of his superior again tried to stop him from transforming, but he refused. Even the timely appearance of Anne, the confession of his true nature and his feelings, and her similar confessions and pleading were still not enough to stop him, and he transformed. Seven tunneled through the Earth rescuing his missing friend and destroying the Alien Ghoses. Alas, Pandon returned, this time as a cyborg, and began to trounce the Ultra, even catching his Eye Slugger; only the timely intervention of the Ultra Guard saved him and allowed him to make use of his power of telekinesis to decapitate the two-headed monster, killing it for the final time. With his body near its limit, and Earth finally saved, Seven took off into the morning sky, departing for his home world as his friends from the Ultra Guard watched.
Return of Ultraman
After Ultraman Jack was getting beatened by Bemstar, Jack headed to the sun to get more power, until he heard a voice that warned him that he will die if he gets caught in the Sun's gravity. But Jack was hurtlingly towards the sun, seemly doomed until Ultraseven saved Jack. Ultraseven soon gave Jack the Ultra Bracelet that would help him in other upcoming battles, and Jack went back to Earth to fight Bemstar.
On Christmas Eve, Jack was captured by Alien Nackle after a defeat from him and Black King he was taken to Planet Nackle to be executed. But then Ultraseven and The Original Ultraman flew to rescue Ultraman Jack from Nackle by using the Ultra Star which revived Ultraman Jack and destroyed his ships. Ultraman Jack thanked his comrades and went back to Earth.
After the sacrifices of Yuko Minami and Seiji Hokuto saved the people from Verokron, a Chouju created by Yapool; Seven, along with the Ultra Brothers and their new member Ace flew to them, restored the two to life and Ace was assigned to protect Earth and became the host of them.
Seven and the Ultra Brothers arrived to Planet Golgotha when they taught Ace how to summon an Ultra Sign. They saw their graves and they knew this was all a trap to lure Ace out of Earth, but didn't know why he and the other Ultras were called. But before Ace could get to Earth they started to freeze, so The Ultra Brothers used the Ultra Charge to get Ace to Earth. Seven along with The Ultra Brothers were tied on their crosses. Ace Killer appeared and absorbed the Ultra's powers and watch Ace Killer fight a robot of Ace. When the humans were planning to blow up Golgota, Hokuto went in a rocket to get to the planet. Hokuto transformed into Ace and blew up the missile and came back to the Ultra Brothers. But he had a tough battle with Ace Killer, so they give Ace their energy from their color timers, Ace was able to defeat him with Space Q. They went back to M78 while Ace went back to Earth to fight Baraba.
When Ace summoned the Ultra Sign, Seven and the Ultra Brothers flew to Earth, and were shocked to see that Ace had turned into a Jade Statue. Alien Hipporit suddenly appeared, and they were prepared to fight, but Alien Hipporit trapped Ultraman, and Zoffy in chambers while he and Jack dodged away from it. Seven furious of the death of his cousin fought Hipporit alone while Jack tried to get Ultraman, and Zoffy out but was trapped to after attempting to get them out with his Ultra Bracelet. Seven took on him well, Until Hipporit got him off, and damaged him badly, and trapped him too. All the Ultra Brothers were turned into statues making TAC the only ones to save the Earth. But then The Father of Ultra appeared and battled Alien Hipporit and turned Ace back to normal.But the long journey made his Color time turned red so he ripped it off reviving Ace, and died. After Ace defeated Alien Hipporit, the Ultra Brothers were back to normal, and Ace revived them with a Color Timer. They took the Father of Ultra back to the Land of Light to revive him.
After taking the Father of Ultra back to M78 after the battle with Alien Hipporit and while Ultraman Taro fights Enmargo, Juda summons Grand King. The Ultras see him coming and lured him to another planet. While the Ultra Brothers were completely decimated by Grand King, Father of Ultra awakens and says Taro is the only one able to defeat it.
Mother of Ultra tells Taro this and he defeats Enmargo. He flies to the aid of his brothers. Then Mother of Ultra tells them they must channel their energy into Taro's horns. They do so and vanish, and Taro becomes a Super Ultra. He soon defeats the monster and Juda vanishes. Taro separates from the other Ultra Brothers and they return to the Ultra Star. Father of Ultra is recovered and they all have an inspirational conversation and Taro became a member of the Ultra Brothers.
Ultraman Ace cont.
During the battle when Ace was about to kill Baktari Seven ordered him not to kill him. Ace threw Baktari into space, and Ultraseven appeared, and used his Emerium Beam to turn Baktari back to a tapir, and Ace took him back to Earth where he can be in peace.
When Ace was killed by Firemons Ultraseven appeared having a talk with Ace encouraging him and telling him not to give up until the very end then reviving him.
After Hokuto ate a bean that turned red, and was affected by Onidevil, Hokuto wasn't strong anymore, including Ace wasn't able to defeat the Chouju. When Hokuto was put in a hospital, Ultraseven sent them both to M78 to use the Ultra Capsule to remove the beans out of their body. Hokuto and Ace were thus cured.
After the sacrifice of Kotaro Higashi against the Kaiju Astromons, Seven along with the Ultra Brothers and Mother of Ultra to him to M78 and provided energy to help revive Kotaro and have him be Taro's host.
After Taro felt sorry for killing the Queen Tortoise, he took Queen Tortoise's body and flew off with her to lure them away. Mini Tortoise tried to fly off with after him, but she was too young so King Tortoise let Mini Tortoise hang on to his shell and he tried to fly, but Mini Tortiose was too heavy, leaving them grounded. Ultraseven arrive giving Mini Tortoise a ride on his back flying off with her and King Tortoise followed and were taken into space where Queen Tortoise had been revived. Now she, King Tortoise and Mini Tortoise could live in peace without humans further assaulting the monster family. so they sent them to outer space so they could live in peace.
In episode 25, After Taro retreated after being hurt by Mururoa and went to the Land Of Light. Seven and the Ultra Brothers were waiting for Taro when he arrived. They all went to retrieve the only item which could clear the space monsters's smoke, the Ultra Bell. Taro and the Ultra Brothers arrived, pulling the Ultra Bell with them. The legendary device’s tolling cleared away Mururoa’s darkness in an instant. After Mururoa was defeated Taro returned the Bell.
Ultraseven and the Ultra Brothers joined Kotaro for some lunch on Earth but then Zoffy told them about Alien Temperor and said that Temperor will turn Earth into a warzone if the Ultra Brothers fight him so they let Ultraman Taro fight Temperor alone only for Taro to nearly die. Dan swaps bodies with Tetsuya Kitjama to make sure Taro won't depend on the Ultra Brothers. However after a memorial was held for the ZAT members that "died", Kotaro meets the disguised Ultra Brothers after he runs out of ZAT base. Then Kitjama and Vice Captain (Ultraseven and Ultraman) tell Kotaro that they'd rather wait on the Ultra Brothers which angers Kotaro and fights Temperor. After the Ultra Brothers thinking that Taro disappeared, they transform in there Ultra Warrior forms only for Taro in a Ultra Ball to destroy Alien Temperor. However the fight wasn't over.
After Alien Temperor's first death, the Ultra Brothers now in there original human forms meet with Kotaro and Ace and Jack show regret for not helping him. However Kotaro becomes arrogant and cocky about killing Alien Temperor saying it was a piece of cake and Kotaro leaves to ZAT. The Ultra Brothers where became very disappointed and angered especially Ace. As Zoffy breaks the news that Temperor has revived, the Ultra Brothers go into their ZAT human forms and launch a attack on Temperor with the ZAT attack planes only for Kotaro being very cocky and just uses a car to make Temperor dizzy and run away. The Ultra Brothers agree if Kotaro is still cocky he may not be a Ultra Brother.
As Temperor's new plot works, he captures Kotaro in his tiny cape and is prepared to kill him. The Ultra Brothers as ZAT fire the Strium Beam from the plane, only for Temperor to not have a scratch and nearly kills Kotaro. After a chat between Kotaro and Zoffy as Dr. Ochanti the Ultra Brothers are exposed by Temperor and must take cover. At first the Ultra Brothers (including Kotaro) disguise as volleyball player only for Temperor to instantly expose them. Kotaro however manages to let Kittari (the son of Dr. Ochanti) to use the Ultra Balls that were used to stop Temperor the first time again and this time all of the Ultra Brothers finally fight and managed to kill Temperor and his ship. The rest of the Ultra Brothers officially call Taro a Ultra Brother and wave him goodbye and remind Taro of teamwork.
Ultraseven fought Tyrant in Saturn after Ultraman and Zoffy were defeated. Ultraseven, like his brothers, was defeated by Tyrant.
Ultraseven returned to battle Alien Magma and his bodyguards, The Giras Brothers. While holding his own in battle against them, he was eventually overpowered, getting his leg twisted in the process, but he was saved by the arrival of Ultraman Leo. By the end of the battle, Seven's leg was too injured to return to duty and his Ultra Eye was damaged. Gen Ohtori, Leo's human form is then invited by Dan Moroboshi, Seven's human form, to join MAC where he became captain. Dan served as Gen's mentor, training him hard when ever he was defeated but his sometimes brutal training allowed the young warrior to vanquish his opponents and reach a new level of skill each time.
Later Ultraman Jack and Hideki Go arrived on Earth to deliver a Monster Capsule that would help Seven while Jack gets his Ultra Eye fixed but had some difficulties fighting Ashuran which he defeated along with Leo.
When MAC's Space Station was being destroyed by Silverbloome, Dan was believed to be dead for the rest of the series.
Seven appeared in Leo's dream when he invited Leo to the Land of Light and fly back to space. When Leo's was getting badly hurt by Black End, Ultraseven encouraged him to show his powers to them.
After Ultraman Leo
Although it is made clear that Seven (as Dan Moroboshi) managed to escape MAC's base as Silverbloome consumed it, how he actually escaped is different in some non-television media.
- Ultraman Mebius novel: During Silverbloome's attack, he was teleported to the Land of Light by the Mother of Ultra as she healed the wound he suffered from Giras Brothers' attack and presented him the fixed Ultra Eye, allowing him to become Ultraseven once more.
- Mamoru Uchiyama's manga serial: Ultraseven was killed during the genocide in his human form, Dan Moroboshi. Eventually, he was revived sometime later when the Ultra Warriors launched an all out attack against Alien Jackal army, with Seven revived alongside his Ultra Brothers comrades that were killed by King Jackal as they fired their finisher rays and ended his reign of terror.
Ultraman Mebius & the Ultra Brothers
In 1986, Ultraman, Seven, Jack and Ace were fighting, U-Killersaurus after a rough battle on the moon. When The Ultras were about to launch there rays at the enemy, Ultraman alerts them that if they fire and miss, their rays would destroy the Earth, so The Ultras threw the monster in to the sea next to the city Kobe. The heroes decided the only way to defeat it and Yapool, was to seal it under the sea with the Final Cross Shield, but at the cost of not being able to transform in their Ultra selves. They used the Final Cross Shield, and the monster was sealed along with Yapool, and peace reigned on Earth for many years. Now taking on the forms of Shin Hayata, Dan Moroboshi, Hideki Go and Seiji Hokuto, the four Ultra Brothers were stranded on Earth.
When Ultraman Mebius was fighting Imitation Mebius, Dan and the others watched. After Mebius defeated Alien Zarab, he was surprisingly attacked by Alien Guts, was defeated, and sealed in a cross of crystal. Hayata, Dan and Go initially refused due to their worry of breaking the Final Cross Shield, but after a short while, they all agreed after remembering their duties as Ultramen. The Ultra Brothers then transformed once again. The brothers fought for about 1-2 minutes with their low energy, despite this, but because of their limited power, they were defeated by Guts and Alien Nackle, and they were all crucified in crosses above Kobe's sea where Yapool and U-Killersaurus were sealed. Guts and Nackle then threw Mebius away and drained the remaining energy from Ultraman and the other Ultra Brothers.
While seeing his fellow Ultras in pain, Mebius found new strength after being encouraged by a young boy whom he befriended prior to the battle, and the teachings of the four Ultra Brothers, he then returned to the fight, with great courage. He managed to destroy Alien Guts, and freed the Ultra Brothers, but not in time. U-Killersaurus and Yapool where already freed from their prison. Once freed, the Yapool killed Alien Nackle and upgraded the U-Killersaurus to U-Killersaurus Neo.
The powerful Choju easily beaten down the weakened Ultras, until surprisingly, Commander Zoffy, and Ultraman Taro arrived on the fray. Taro and Zoffy quickly restored their fellow Ultra's energy, but even with full power they still could not defeat the monster. They decided to give their light to Mebius to finish the battle. Ultraman Mebius, combined with the other Ultra brothers, transformed into Mebius Infinity, and defeated it once and for all.
After Mebius was frozen by Grozam, Dan raced on his horse to save him. During this crisis he befriended GUYS' member Konomi Amagai, assuring her that Mebius was alive and that she was not useless. When GUYS began their operation to free Mebius, Dan transformed and held off Grozam while allowing Mebius to be freed. Together they battled the undead alien, but it was ultimately Konomi with her modified METEOR that ended the immortal after the pair shattered his body.
Later at the end of the series during the battle against Alien Empera, Seven helped the other Ultra Brothers with freeing the sun from its rock casing the emperor had coated it with and had a telepathic conversation with Crew GUYS, encouraging them to keep fighting, allowing them to revive Mebius and beat the all powerful alien.
A hero from another world and a legendary fighter, the M78 Earth would be free of threats for years until a parallel world discovered a gateway to his, via the Aqua Project. On that parallel world, mankind was unknowingly controlled by an invisible force, who then sought to spread their influence to Seven's reality. Two humans native to the other reality, Jin and Elea, discovered the invasion plot and were attacked as they attempted to stop it. Elea and Jin fell into the water, and Jin was mortally wounded shielding his lover from several blaster shots. In the water as they sank, Elea’s prayers reached the giant from another world who was using the gateway between their worlds. He’d revive Jin and merge with him, granting him his power, but the human would lose his memories, while Seven would enter a self induced coma, less his powerful mind overtake and destroy the human's consciousness.
Jin awoke in his apartment with Elea where he was told he was the world’s savior. After this, Jin was gifted with the Ultra Eye that would allow him to call on the power of Ultraseven. His first opponent was the gigantic Galkimes and their masters, but the creatures were no match for the giant’s strength and firepower. All the invaders, were soon vanquished.
More and more aliens would appear on the Earth, a few invaders and several victims of circumstance, most of them being destroyed, returned home or for the lucky few, found a home on Earth, thanks to Ultraseven, Jin, Elea, and the two DEUS agents Kei and S. However, as the time of invasion of the other world came closer, so did the final battle. Twisting media information, the Shadow Rulers targeted Elea, the last surviving member of the Aqua project team, and the only human who knew of their influence. Their hit list also extended to Jin when his investigation started to get to close and Kei and S when they joined them in their crusade. They split into four groups, Jin and Elea, and S and Kei, who would target two facilities vital to the Shadow rulers control of the Earth and the Aqua Project.
During the journey Jin and Elea were met upon by Mecha Graykess, one of the drones of the alien invaders. Ultraseven was summoned to fight three of the spider-like creatures, but was overpowered due to Jin's inexperience. The creatures held him in place with their webs and repeatedly battered him with energy blasts. During this time Jin was contacted telepathically by the Shadow Rulers who excused their presence as necessary by simple nature as well as their invasion. No longer needing the red giant to play hero for them the three drones defeated Ultraseven. The giant was down, and as Jin was left lying motionless, Elea revealed to him the true origins of the giant and why his memories were gone. Ultraseven awoke after hearing her, taking over the body of Jin and he quickly transformed again, this time obliterating the three creatures with little trouble before killing a fourth drone and tunneling into the ground and entering the underground lair in which the rest were located. Firing away with his Eye Slugger and Wide Shot, he killed the rest of the Graykess, causing all their machines on the planet to crash and burn and saving the Earth but not before rushing off to safe Kei and S from their bomb as they destroyed the data relay station. His work done, his, and the parallel world were safe now. He returned to Elea, resting Kei and S safely on the ground before separating from his host and giving a fully healed Jin back to Elea, alive and well. He returned home, to his own world, in the form of Dan Moroboshi to be with the one he loved: Anne.
Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle: Never Ending Odyssey
Ultraseven was stuck in Armored Darkness after absorbing him. Then Rei kept seeing him in visions where it was Ultraseven fighting Armored Darkness. After Rei defeated Armored Darkness for the first time Ultraseven got revived and gave Rei Miclas. At the end of the series Ultraseven went back to retrieve Miclas and escaped with ZAP SPACY after Alien Rayblood wanted Rei.
Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth
Seven appeared at this Gaiden special along with Jack, Ace, Ultraman, Taro, and Zoffy and seeing Hikari's Ultra Sign. Hikari was captured, Ace and Taro were sent to investigate this. He was not seen after that.
Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
He plays an important role in this movie. He appeared after Mebius defeated Bemular in the planet they were on. The Ultras Brother begin to discuss about the minus energy issue. Seven, Ultraman, and Mebius were sent to set up a defense against Belial. Seven later teams up with Ultraman and Zoffy to fight Belial. Seven also loses to Belial and he shielded himself from the Land of Light being freezing by using a shield. He was not able to keep his Ultra form due to the energy lost during the battle. He helped Rei defeat the monsters with Ariga, Miclas, and Windom as his capsule monsters as Dan Moroboshi. He later was fighting against Alien Shapplay and defeated him with Hayata and Mirai. After using their willpower, they got back their light and transformed to their Ultra Warrior forms and went to the Monster Graveyard to fight Belial. He was fighting the monsters but Belial shot him with the Geno Thunder, knocking him down. Belial later brainwashes Rei and turns him into his Reiyonx form and he fought Gomora and was severely injured when Gomora slashes him with his finisher. He later uses the last of his strength and defeated a monster. He sent his Eye Sluggers to the planet where Zero was training. Zero brought him to a safe place after he came, he managed to speak his son before he died. He was revived after that and reunited with Zero and both hugged each other as all the Ultras went to listen to King's speech.
Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire
He reappeared in this movie in a minimal role. He first appears fighting a Darkclops and fought them along with Zero. He was later seen at the discussion and Zero decided to go. Seven later gives him the Zero Bracelet and giving his light energy to Zero, and was seen later fighting the Darkclops. He was seen later after Zero beats Belial.
At a council held by the Ultra Brothers, Seven noted that his son, Zero, was journeying between universes, eventually landing in one he had never visited before. Seven wondered if this had anything to do with a major threat affecting the entire multiverse. A ship of unknown origin giving off a strong amount of minus energy was abducting monsters, dead or alive, even those in the Monster Graveyard. The Ultras declared they would watch for the threat but also noted they could only monitor a small amount of the countless other multiverses at any time.
Before the climatic battle against Hyper Zetton, Alien Bat unleashed 5 other monsters: Antlar, King Pandon, Tyrant, Black King, and Verokron, each more powerful than before. The Ultra Brothers: Ultraman, Seven, Jack, Ace, and Leo transformed into their Ultra Warrior forms in the Land of Light and flew to Dyna's Earth to help Ultraman Zero and informed him that he and the Ultra Brothers will stand against the monsters. The Brothers arrived, Ultraseven, leading his brothers, fought against his old nemesis Pandon. After a short battle, Seven used his signature weapon, the Eye Slugger, and finished off Pandon, cutting it in half. Ultraseven and the Ultra Brothers then departed for the Land of Light as the final battle against Bat and his Kaiju began.
Prior to Ultraman Ginga, Ultraseven participated in the Dark Spark War but this time he fought not only alongside with the Ultra Brothers but, with the other Ultras and their allies against Dark Side. In the war Ultraseven faced his nemesis, King Pandon. In the midst of battle an unknown evil turned every Ultra Warrior, alongside their allies, monsters and aliens into Spark Dolls. With the war over, an unknown warrior appeared and faced the villain but like the others he was also turned into a Spark Doll which was kept within his Spark Device and fell alongside the other Spark Dolls to Earth. The location of his Spark Doll is in Dark Lugiel's possession.
Ultraseven's Spark Doll was later DarkLived by, turning him into the evil form of Ultraseven Dark (ウルトラセブンダーク Urutorasebun Dāku). His owner was Seiichiro Isurugi, Misuzu's father. Together with Tomomi Kuroki and Shingo Kuwabara, they tried to change the Furuboshi High School into a composite type of resort. In battle he is paired with the Ultraman Spark Doll.
He first appeared to finish Antlar, due to the monster being weak. Seven Dark then battled Ginga, but Isurugi also DarkLived Ultraman into Ultraman Dark, switching between the two. The two Dark Ultras overpowering Ginga, to the point Ginga collapsed, due to already being tired before battling the two Ultras. Despite Jean-Nine's arrival, the two Ultras were still too strong. However, Ginga didn't give up and eventually defeated the two Ultras with his full power. Ginga fired Ginga Cross Shoot, thereby defeating the Ultraseven Dark.
Ultraseven was UltraLived by Seiichiro using the Ginga Light Spark to assist Jean-Nine in the fight against Super Grand King. However, like the others, he was ultimately defeated despite their immense effort.
Like all the other Spark Dolls, Seven was freed of the Dark Spark's curse. He and the other Ultras would have then departed for the Land of Light.
Ultraman Ginga S
As mentioned by Taro, Ultraseven was among the five senior members of Ultra Brothers that donated him their powers as a sign of support. Thanks to this, Taro changed himself into the Strium Brace for Hikaru Raido/Ultraman Ginga to assume Ginga Strium. Ultraseven's power was seen used, among them were Wide Shot against King Joe Custom and Emerium Beam against Five King. It is presumed that his powers were returned back after Taro's job on Earth is done.
Ultraman Orb The Movie: Let Me Borrow the Power of Bonds!
"Now, it's time to use our strongest bonds. Go, Ultraman Orb!"
- ―Ultraseven to Orb
After Ultraman Orb's Trinitium Shield was broken and he was hit with the Darebolic Cannon, Dan Moroboshi appeared and pushed Orb to continue fighting. When he got up again, Dan turned into Ultraseven to aid in the battle. He first used his Eyeslugger to cut off Sadis' hands, thus breaking his connection with Darebolic. Sadis' hands reformed themselves, prompting Seven to take a more physical approach. He did so and eventually the threats had been defeated. With that, he and the other Ultras flew away from the scene.
Ultra Fight Orb
Seven reappeared in the second episode along with Zoffy and Jack talk about the evil aura of Planet Yomi and finally the three left the Inter Galactic Defense Force Headquarters.
"You go take a rest. I need to show off to my son from time to time."
- ―Ultraseven, episode 4
Seven arrives to Planet Yomi along with his comrades to save Zero and eventually confronts his old enemy: King Joe. Seven fights brutally with King Joe, knocking him on the chest multiple times until he throws him to the ground. Once on the ground Seven hits King Joe quickly until the Ultra Warrior used his Eye Slugger to cut several times the body of the robot to the point of damaging it mortally and making it explode. After that, Seven and Zero trains Orb in the Shining Field where Zero created. When Orb passed the training, Seven gives Orb a copy of his Ultra Fusion Card and witnessed the latter transforming into Emerium Slugger form. Soon, Seven teamed up with Zero and Orb to defeat Tyrant. After Reibatos' defeat, Seven acknowledges Orb's efforts and noticed Zero had something as he asked his son but Zero assure him there is nothing wrong.
"Don't go! This universe... is not going to last. "
- ―Seven as he prevents an injured Zero from moving forward.
Seven was among the Ultra Warriors who fought against Belial and his army in the Omega Armageddon. When the tyrant initiated Crisis Impact, Seven can only held his son from progressing, helplessly gazing over their failures before King sacrifice himself to reverse the damages. Years later, his power lies within the Little Star host Toru Honda and was salvaged as Seven Capsule by Riku Asakura, allowing Geed to assume Solid Burning in conjunction with the Leo Capsule. He appears in the final episode after sensing Geed's determination in defeating Belial from the Land of Light.
Ultraman Geed The Movie: Connect The Wishes!
Seven briefly appears, discussing with Ultraman and Zoffy about the Galactrons that have appeared throughout space.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
The Six Ultra Brothers had Katsumi Minato and Isami Minato in their Ultra forms transported to the Inter Galactic Defense Force Headquarters in the Land of Light, without them knowing what was going on. Taro welcomed them to the Land of Light.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy Chapter 2
The Six Ultra Brothers encounter Juda and Mold on Satellite Golgotha, surprised by their appearance due to them being sealed by Ultramen Ginga, Victory and X in the past, before coming to reason that they were counterparts brought from a different point in time. The Ultra Brothers engaged them in combat and eventually destroyed them using the Cosmo Miracle Beam. However, they were soon faced by Ultraman Belial and Ultraman Tregear in their Early Style forms, and were defeated due to exhaustion from using the prior technique, as well as their enemies receiving the Absolutian power. Fortunately, Ultraman Zero arrived to stall them, but Absolute Tartarus blasted him aside, with the Ultra Brothers helping him up.
They went back to the Inter Galactic Defense Force headquarters to discuss the situation and speculated that Absolute Tartarus' activities have created Parallel Isotopes of Belial and Tregear. Because of Zero's ability to travel through dimensions, the Inter Galactic Defense Force decided to send him out to deal with the situation.
The 6 Ultra Brothers vs. The Monster Army
After Piko was killed by some robbers, Mother of Ultra took him to the Land of Light to revive him. During the resurrection process, the Ultra Brothers were present, and using their energies, they transformed Piko into the monkey god, Hanuman.
Many moments later, a Thai base was trying to launch some missiles to the sky, because it would stop the worldwide drought, and cause rain. A missile was shot, it exploded in the sky, and it caused rain, as expected, but as the second missile was shot, it had a problem, and after failing to blast off, it blew up, causing a chain reaction with the other missiles, causing an apocalyptic event, and five monsters known as Gomora, Tyrant, Dustpan, Astromons, and Dorobon arose from the Earth, and started causing chaos. Hanuman appeared to fight the monsters, but after receiving too much damage from them, the Ultra Brothers suddenly appeared from the sky, and they all start fighting the monsters. After they were all defeated, Gomora, who was unconscious, wakes up, and after climbing a mountain, releases a rainbow beam, that caused catastrophic natural disasters. Ultraman and Hanuman were trying to stop him, but the beam was too powerful, and they couldn't get close. Suddenly the other Brothers arrive, and managed to interrupt Gomora's beam, and after Gomora was defeated, peace reigned again, and Hanuman said good-bye to the Ultra Brothers, who flew back to the Land of Light.
NOTE: This series is a sequel to Ultraseven and treats it as an isolated timeline
After defeating Pandon, Seven's body had taken too much damage and fell back to Earth in what could only be called a coma. His body was held at a secure facility and the giant of light was watched over by the UG, by his friend Shigeru Furuhashi. Meanwhile, aliens from the planet Pitt plotted and schemed on Earth. Eventually, they sent their weapon Eleking to kill the slumbering guardian. Although they succeeded in destroying the facility, they failed to realize when they left that Seven was still alive. Roused from his slumber he stood up and gathered sunlight to refuel himself, and then went off to battle the Aliens stopping the weapon with help from the Earthlings' new solar weapon and rescuing a hostage in the process of destroying the invaders. With that done Seven returned to M78.
Later on, Seven fought and defeated a native of the planet Metron who was targeting Earth, defeating him in space. Knowing of his children's plans he returned to Earth to stop them, again as Dan Moroboshi. Appearing seemingly as a mirage to the Ultra Guard member, Dan made his full appearance when they raided the base of the two metron siblings, holding them off while the Ultra Guard rescued a human researcher important to their plans. All three aliens transformed with Seven defeating the daughter while the son took on giant form and called his pet Dinosaur (the name of the creature). Seven fought the two and was holding his own until Metron used his device to cover the sky with clouds, cutting Seven off from the sun and weakening him. It seemed Metron would have his revenge until Shigeru came in the Ultra Hawk and cleared the skies for him allowing the Ultra Warrior to vanquish the evil pair.
He appeared once again in Ultraseven 98. During this time he started out as an amnesiac being taken care by a mother and daughter but he began travelling across Earth as a drifter once his memories returned. When the need arose for him to assist the new Ultra Guard he would often hold young member Kazamori in capsule form and take on his appearance. His old friend Furuhashi was now a high ranking member of the TDF (Terrestrial Defense Force), the worldwide organization that funded all the Showa era defense teams. The Ultra Guard had new members and a new captain.
Later on, Seven again visited the Earth. Seven arrived on the Lunar base to find it destroyed and his friend dying. Seeking the culprit, he followed Alien Valkyrie to Earth determined to bring the villain to justice. Seven eventually tracked the villain to a desert where the new Ultra Guard was also tracking the alien, however, the evil alien had the power to possess humans. Dan eventually came across the new Ultra Guard who were not acquainted with the knowledge of his human form, and thanks to Valkyrie possessing one of their number they mistook him for an alien forcing Dan to knock them out. The possessed human escaped and at his own encouragement, Dan shot the boy, fatally wounding him. Valkyrie left his host and an attempted to possess the only possible host nearby, Dan, but possessing an Ultra Warrior, even in human form was beyond his abilities and so the alien was forced out of the shadows and showed it's true disgusting visage at giant size. Dan transformed and the two battle with the tide turning against Seven when the alien clouded the sky. Eventually, Seven pulled through and finished off the creature with his Wide Shot. His friend avenged, Seven returned to human size and checked on the young man who was dying, Masaki Kazamori. To save his life, Seven concealed himself with Kazamori much the same way Ultraman did with Hayata, but because he had a human form already, when Seven took control the boy morphed into Dan Moroboshi and vice versa. Zabangi he released Kazamori and went to the Moon base to inform his now-revived friend that he won't be able to enjoy the peace on Earth due to his actions. Afterwards, he left the Moon base to face his awaited punishment.However, it was revealed he had Kazamori sealed in one of his capsules and assuming his appearance. Following the defeat of
Although Seven remerges with Kazamori, Dan does not make a reappearance as Kazamori and Seven undergoes a deeper merger than before, to the point that Seven now speaks with the young man's voice.
Great Decisive Battle! The Super 8 Ultra Brothers
- Main article: Ultraseven (Superior Universe)
Ultraseven appears as an alternate universe version of himself in this movie.
- Aliases: Stationary Post Observer 340 (恒点観測員340号 Goten kansoku-in Sanbyakū Yonjū-gō) by the Inter Galactic Defense Force, The Red Giant (赤色巨人 Sekishiyoku Kyojin) (Ultraseven X), Ultraseven Dark (DarkLived)
- Height: 40 m (According to the analysis of Alien Guts he can grow up to 50 meters)
- Weight: 35,000 t
- Age: 19,000 years old
- Home World: Land of Light, Nebula M78
- Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 7
- Maximum Running Speed: 800 kph
- Maximum Underwater Speed: 240 knots
- Maximum Jumping Height: 400 m
- Arm Strength: Ultraseven can lift 100,000 tons.
- Kick Strength: Power of 2000 sticks of dynamite.
- Activity Time: Undefined (If there is solar energy he can recharge)
- Weaknesses: Cold
- Occupation: After returning from Earth, Ultraseven served as a Branch chief of the Inter Galactic Defense Force. He became a member of the Inter Galactic Defense Force Elite like the older Ultra Brothers.
- Hobbies: Swimming
- Family Structure:
- Father: Head of the Inter Galactic Defense Force's warriors
- Mother: Died during Seven's childhood
- Brother: The current Director of Inter Galactic Defense Force headquarters
- Sister: Raised him after their mother died
- Zero's Mother: Unnamed scientist. Her current whereabouts are unknown as is her status to Seven.
- Son: Ultraman Zero
- Cousin: Ultraman Taro
- Aunt: Mother of Ultra (Mother's Sister)
- Uncle-in-Law: Father of Ultra
- Step-Cousin: Ultraman Ace
- Aunt: Jack's Wife (Mother's Sister)
- Uncle-in-law: Ultraman Jack
- Beam Lamp (ビームランプ Bīmu Ranpu): The green stone on Seven's forehead, it is the equivalent of a Color Timer. Unlike a normal Color Timer the Beam Lamp does not change color but simply flashes. It flashes when Seven's solar energy is low or his physical strength is depleted and/or he is gravely injured, basically any physical situation where his life in endangered will cause it to react.
- Protectors (プロテクター Purotekutā): The armor on his chest and shoulders, it is the method by which he recharges his energy. The protector works continuously but can be activated at will to increase energy absorption.
- Ultra Armor: Seven's armor is typical of an Ultra-being from M78 in the World of the Land of Light, it is resistant to fire and laser blasts even when he is depleted of energy. Like any other native from his homeworld he is highly susceptible to cold weather.
Dan Moroboshi would apply the Ultra Eye (called the "Task-Mask" in the Canadian-English dub) to his face by planting it over his eyes like a pair of eye-glasses without temples (which it resembled), spinning lights would appear in the lenses, and Ultraseven would emerge seconds later.
Ultraseven became a Spark Doll in the conclusion of the Dark Spark War due to the Dark Spark's powers. He was likely kept in Dark Lugiel's collection along with Ultraman, and were eventually given to Alien Nackle Gray, who passed them onto Seiichiro Isurugi, Misuzu's father. After Dark Lugiel's defeat, Ultraseven's Spark Doll is likely to have reverted back to its original form and departs Earth to return home.
This Spark Doll has been used on two (ending of Ep 8 and starting of Ep 9 are considered as one occasion) occasions by two people :
- In episode 8's (The Ginga Spark Stolen) ending, when Seiichiro uses it to ambush Ginga. The doll was Darklived into Ultraseven Dark.
- In episode 9 (The Jet Black Ultra Brothers), in a rematch with Ginga. Seiichiro swapped Ultraman Dark out for Seven after Jean-Nine's arrival.
- In episode 10 (Darkness and Light), where Seiichiro Ultlives into Ultraseven to stop Super Grand King alongside Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman.
- Capsule Monsters (カプセル怪獣 Kapuseru Kaijū): When unable to fight (usually because his Ultra Eye has been stolen), Dan will often produce a small capsule that releases a giant-sized monster to fight in his place. Although he is shown to have four or five capsules, only three Capsule Monsters are shown in the series, Windom, Miclas, and Agira. In the 1998 Direct-To-Video series, Ultraseven once incapacitated a member of the new Ultra Guard in order to take his place by transforming him into a capsule in a similar fashion to his capsule monsters.
- Ultra Psychokinesis (ウルトラ念力 Urutora Nenriki): Also known as Ultra Willpower, Ultraseven is highly skilled in this field, able to flip or throw his opponents with but a few gestures. Even in his weakened state when he fought Pandon, he could still use his mental abilities. He can use his mental powers even in human form. As Dan, he immobilized Alien Babarue who was disguised as Astra.
- Teleportation (テレポーテーション Terepōtēshon): Seven can teleport himself. It is the same ability used by Ultraman, but its stance and appearance are different.
- Acceleration: During his time as Ultraseven X, Seven moved with great speed as a red blur, usually running or attacking with his Eye Slugger. He even saved Kei and S who were sitting next to a bomb as it went off.
- Slide In (スライドイン Suraido In): Seven was able to enter the Mirror that served as a universe gateway.
- X-Ray Vision (透視能力 Tōshi Nōryoku): Seven can see through objects to locate his enemy through special lights emitted from his eyes.
- Ultra Sign (ウルトラサイン Urutora Sain): Like all other Ultra Warriors, Ultraseven can send a green S.O.S. Ultra Sign flashing in the sky when he needs assistance. His is different from Ultraman Ace's since Ace's flashes blue.
- Ultra Splitter (ウルトラスプリター Urutora Supuritā): Like Alien Baltan, Seven can split into many forms to confuse an opponent. This is usually to drive an opponent into circles. This move takes up one minute of his energy supply and is used mainly against enemies who use teleportation, illusions, or duplication.
- Size Change: Seven can change his size from microscopic to his proper giant size. His stance for this is to cross his arms in front his waist and bring them up, having his upright arms to his sides in a flexing pose.
- Solar Recharge: With the armor on his chest and arms, Ultraseven constantly absorbs solar energy, but if he is weakened from battle, he can simply turn to the sun and gather up more energy. Therefore, at night and in complete darkness, he works under a time limit like other Ultras.
- Flight Ability (飛行能力 Hikō Nōryoku): Like all Ultras, Ultraseven can fly through the air under his own power, often at great speeds. As Ultraseven X, Seven's flight speed appeared to be much greater as he often broke the sound barrier immediately on take off.
- Ultra Charge (ウルトラチャージ Urutora Chāji): Seven can transfer his energy to another Ultra, either to charge up their attacks or give them power.
- Travel Sphere: Ultraseven can transform into a ball of red light, this is used for long distance travels through space.
- Transformation: After gaining enough energy, Seven can transform into Seven X. Seen in Ultraman Festival 2017.
- Eye Slugger (アイスラッガー Ai Suraggā): The crest on Ultraseven's head can be detached and used as a throwing weapon. This is Ultraseven's most well-known weapon, and possibly the most famous of all the Ultra Warriors attacks. As Ultraseven X, the Eye Slugger could be used as a blade or a club, targets destroyed by it burst open into water vapor and suds.
- Ultra Knock Tactics (ウルトラノック戦法 Urutora Nokku Senpō): Ultraseven can direct energy into the Eye Slugger before firing the weapon towards enemies. It has a combustible effect and can destroy enemies in one hit.
- Emerium Beam (エメリウム光線 Emeriumu Kōsen): Various concentrations of energy rays could be fired from the Beam Lamp on his head as one of Ultraseven's finishers. It is one of his trademark moves. He would either fire it standing, his left hand drawn across his chest while his right arm was to his side, or more commonly from a kneeling position, two fingers from both hands nearly touching the gem. He can even use it to turn a Kaiju or Terrible-Monster back to normal like he did to Baktari in episode 31 of Ultraman Ace. As Ultraseven X, the Emerium Beam destroyed its foes in green flames. When used on Hupnath, it appeared that the beam traveled all over the body from the impact site and vaporized the target.
- Wide Shot (ワイドショット Waido Shotto): Ultraseven's most powerful attack. By gathering energy in the armor plates on his shoulders and chest, Ultraseven could unleash a powerful stream of energy by crossing his arms in an L-shape (his left arm upright, his right arm bent). The Wide Shot was later turned into an ordinary attack where Ultraseven can just pose his arms into an L-style and not have his energy drained. He could further increase the potency of the beam, but this special attack drains his own energy. Of course, the normal style is not as powerful as the one that needs to drain his energy. As Ultraseven X, the Wide Shot could separate into multiple beams at once and destroyed its targets in energetic, blue flames.
- Three Wide Shot (スリーワイドショット Surī Waido Shotto): The beam is divided into three smaller beams, used against the three Alien Hooks in episode 47. It is performed like the Wide Shot, but the beams are fired from the wrist.
- Neo Wide Shot (ネオ・ワイドショット Neo Waido Shotto): If his normal Wide Shot is not enough, Seven can charge it for a more powerful one.
- Chain Beam (チェーンビーム Chēn Bīmu): Used against Alien Prote, it is performed like the Wide Shot but Seven's hand rests on his Beam Lamp. It does not destroy, only disorients or paralyzes the opponent for a short while.
- Eye Beams (アイビーム Ai Bīmu): Ultraseven crosses his arms and pulls them down to his lower torso. Twin electric bolt-like beams erupt from his eyes and strike the opponent.
- Ultra Spiral Beam (ウルトラスパイラルビーム Urutora Supairaru Bīmu): Also known as the Ultra Ring Beam or Ring Shot. When Ultraseven is severely depleted of energy, he will use the Ultra Spiral Beam to replace the Wide Shot. It is executed by Seven spreading both of his arms and joining his palms together and very quickly. A ring shaped beam then zips through his palms, paralyzing the enemy.
- Shuriken Ray (手裏剣光線 Shuriken Kōsen): Ultraseven can fire a small energy beam from his hand. Although it's not strong enough to kill enemies, it can be fired continuously by both hands in rapid succession.
- Ultra Shot (ウルトラショット Urutora Shotto): Knife-like beams fired from the palms of his clasped hands, used on Alien Pega.
- Wedge Ray (ウェッジ光線 Uejji Kōsen): Ultraseven fires a wedge shaped burst of energy from his fingertips. Used against Alien Valky and the Alien Pitt in Heisei Ultraseven.
- Shakehand Ray (シェイクハンド光線 Sheiku Hando Kōsen): Also called the Knuckle Beam, Seven fires destructive beams the size of his palm.
- Break Ray (ブレーク光線 Burēku Kōsen): The beam Seven used to free himself from Alien Guts' crucifix.
- Double Beam (ダブルビーム Daburu Bīmu): Twin Beams fired from both hands, used on his assault on the Robot Chief's forces.
- Ryu Shot (リュウショット Ryuu Shotto): Seven gathers energy with his protectors and firing a yellow energy bomb from his both hands. Used against Alien Metron in Heisei Ultraseven.
- Ultra Cross Attack: Seven crosses his arms in an X formation before he pulls both arms out stretched to his sides horizontally. This creates a horizontal line of energy. He then puts his left arm in front of him palm open faced down, while his right arm goes to his side fist clenched. The horizontal line of splits and turns into a plus sign, He then precedes to punch it with his right fist hitting his opponent with great force. First used in Ultraseven EVOLUTION against Neo Pandon.
- Ultra Punch (ウルトラパンチ Urutora Panchi): A powerful punch and basic technique, Seven used it to down the Alien Shadow Spacecraft.
- Ultra Kick (ウルトラキック Urutora Kikku): A powerful kick that is several times more destructive than the Ultra Punch. There is a jump kick version, roundhouse kick and straight kick version of this technique
- Ultra Chop (ウルトラチョップ Urutora Choppu): A powerful chop performed by concentrating energy into Seven's hand. There is a double hand version to it.
- Ultra Elbow (ウルトラエルボー Urutora Erubō): A technique used in Ultraseven X against Alien Vo-Da to free himself, is designed to break the bones of the receiver.
- Flying Mare (背負い投げ Shoinage): Seven grabs the enemies head and neck and swings them about and then throws them. First seen used on Eleking.
- Ultra Swing (ウルトラスウィング Urutora Suuingu): Similar to the Flying Mare, Seven usually grabs the tail of the beast or lifts them over his head. Used on Eleking.
- Rolling Spark (ローリングスパーク Rōringu Supāku): Used to free Seven from Iron Rocks, Seven rotates in the air and radiates energy which swirls around like him as a projectile.
- Body Windmill (ボディ風車 Bodi Kazaguruma): Seven rotates in the air to create a vortex of energy. Used to defeat Imitation Ultraseven.
- Ultra Power (ウルトラパワー Urutora Pawā): A technique to temporarily summon herculean strength, used on Nurse and to tear off Star Bem Gyeron's arm.
- Dropped Brains Reverse (脳天逆落とし Nōten Gyaku Otoshi): A technique to throw the enemy and have them fall on their head first.
- Ultra Back Breaker (ウルトラバックブリーカー Urutora Bakku Burīkā): A crushing back breaker of pure might.
- Body Spark (ボディスパーク Bodi Supāku): Used against the three Alien Hooks who were weak to light, Seven crossed his arms and his body shined intense flashes of light.
- Ultra Bubble (ウルトラバブル Urutora Baburu): Also called While Blood Cells. Foam is fired from Seven's hands. Used against the parasite Darii.
- Ultra Water Flow (ウルトラ水流 Urutora Suiryū): A water mist from both hands, used in Heisei Ultraseven to put out a fire.
- Ultra Barrier (ウルトラバリヤー Urutora Bariyā): Seven can create a wall of light to defend himself. It takes the form and shape of his choosing.
- Ultra V Barrier (ウルトラVバリヤー Urutora Vui Bariyā): Seven crosses his arms and somehow block enemy attacks. He can swing them open to create a more conventional shield.
- Perfect Freezer (パーフェクトフリーザー Pāfekuto Furīzā): In Heisei Ultraseven, Seven once fired a beam similar to the Tiga Freezer, cupping his hands to the side and extending one hand to fire
- Ultra Impulse (ウルトラインパルス Urutora Inparusu): A repelling shock wave released through Seven's hand.
- Ultra Capsule Beam (ウルトラカプセル光線 Urutora Kapuseru Kōsen): A beam that generated a capsule that cured Ace of his numbness inflicted by Onidevil.
- Energy String: Used against Imitation Ultraseven.
- Double Beam (ダブル光線 Daburu Kōsen): Seven combines his Emerium Beam with Ultraman's Spacium Beam. Used to destroy the Alien Nackle's spacecrafts and free Ultraman Jack.
- Grand Spark (グランドスパーク Gurando Supāku): Seven can combine his Wide Shot with other Ultra Beams to create a more powerful ray.
- Red Light (レッドライト Reddo Raito): A combination move where Seven, Ultraman and Zoffy join hands and use the Body Windmill technique to generate a powerful beam. They used this beam to slow down Beatstar's planet.
- Emerium-Mebium Shoot (エメリウムメビュームシュート Emeriumu Mebiumu Shūto): Seven combines his Emerium Beam with Mebius's Mebium Shoot. Used on Grozam.
- Final Cross Shield (ファイナルクロスシールド Fainaru Kurosu Shīrudo): Used with Ultraman, Jack, and Ace against U-Killersaurus.
- Energy Exposure (エネルギー照射 Enerugī Shōsha): Seven's Ultra Charge is used together with Jack, Ultraman, and Ace. Used to revive Mebius in Ultraman Mebius & the Ultra Brothers.
- Mebium-Eye Slugger: Seven throws his Eye Slugger at the enemy while Ultraman Mebius fires his Mebium Slash at Eye Slugger. This boosts the Eye Slugger's speed and is stronger than the normal Mebium Slash and Eye Slugger. Used in Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Super Galaxy Wars.
- Combination Zero (コンビネーションゼロ Konbinēshon Zero): A combination attack with Ultraman Zero, using both of their Slugger weapons. The bladed projectiles circle around each other at high speeds and is then launched at the enemy, cutting them apart.
- Double Emerium Attack (ダブルエメリウムタック Daburu Emeriumu Atakku): A combination attack of Emerium Beam and Emerium Slash performed by Seven and his son, Zero. Appeared in Ultraman Festival 2017.
- Triple Wide Shot: Orb fires the Wide Slugger Shot while his Fusion Up Ultra components also fire their own Wide Shots respectively, along with him.
Ultraseven Dark had the same powers as the original. In the 2014 crossover game Super Heroes Generation, they were labelled as Dark Emerium Beam (ダークエメリウム光線 Dāku Emeriumu Kōsen) and Dark Wide Shot (ダークワイドショット Dāku Waido Shotto)
- Similar to Ultraman, Ultraseven's original concept also meant to have him as an antagonist.
- Seven's appearance, his crest, eyes, and protectors, are based on the armor of ancient western knights and warriors, primarily their armor.
- Ultraseven's original color was meant to be blue but due to the wish of toy developers, the color was changed to red. In contrast to tall body archetype which was previously based on Bin Furuya - Ultraman's suit actor in the series, Ultraseven's bodysuit was designed to be able to fit an average-sized human like his suit actor Koji Uenishi.
- His name has been incorrectly referred to as "Ultraman Seven" (ウルトラマンセブン Urutoraman Sebun) by various sources, due to how generic the "Ultraman" title is in the Ultraman Series. This mistake is acknowledged in Ultraman Ginga Theater Special: Ultra Monster ☆ Hero Battle Royale!, during which Kenta Watarai transformed into Seven and called himself "Ultraman Seven" before being corrected by Tomoya/Ultraman.
- Ultraseven and the series originally was called "Ultra Eye". However, it was changed to "Ultraseven" and this name used for his transformation item.
- Seven's weapon's name was called Eye Slugger from the fact that during the early pre-production on the series, Ultraseven and his series were originally going to be called "Ultra Eye", hence it was called "Eye Slugger". When the title of the series was changed to Ultraseven, the name Ultra Eye later used for his transformation item although the name of the weapon remained "Eye Slugger".
- Another working title for Ultraseven himself was Ultraman Jr. (ウルトラマンジュニア Urutoraman Junia), the son of Ultraman with a Capsule Monster version of Alien Baltan.
- Seven's Eye Slugger is the first instance of an Ultra-boomerang weapon used by some later Ultras, all of which are based on Seven.
- Ultraseven is the first Ultra Warrior to share his voice actor with his human form's actor (Kohji Moritsugu), who voices his grunts and speaking voice.
- Almost in all of his appearances, Seven reused old grunts in the original series more than used his current grunts (even though both of his old and current grunts are provided by Kohji Moritsugu). However, Ultraman Mebius is one of the few times Ultraseven used his current grunts instead.
- Ultraseven is the first Ultra Warrior whose eyes are yellow instead of white.
- The reason why Ultraseven does not have a Color Timer, is due to a retcon that states, despite coming from the same planet as Ultraman. Ultraseven was heavily implied, though never outright stated in the series, have no direct connection to Ultraman.
- Afterwards it was stated that it is only placed on Deep Space Combatants and that Seven was only a non-combatant officer (A map maker) when he joined the Inter Galactic Defense Force. However Zero joined as a combatant and thus had a Color Timer.
- Despite not being the first Ultra, Seven is undoubtedly more popular. He has had four series, more than any other Ultra. His original series, two in the Heisei Era (technically four with series and specials) and Ultraseven X.
- Seven is the second Ultra Warrior to be canonically married to another Ultra, with his wife being an unnamed scientist. He is also the second Ultra Warrior whose status as a father is confirmed and examined in more detail. The first one was Father of Ultra.
- Of all the known Ultras, only Ultraman Cosmos surpasses Seven in terms of the number of techniques they have shown.
- Despite being the record holder of the most amount of techniques of Showa Ultras, as Ultraseven X, he has perhaps the least amount of techniques shown, with only three in his arsenal.
- Unlike the previous original series, Seven's was more mature, filled with interplanetary/inter-species intrigue and politics. It is the first series to touch on dark subjects for more than part of an episode.
- During his design phase, there was one design for Seven where he was mostly white/silver instead of red and his silver line was blue and more square in design, meaning Seven could have been the first Blue Ultra.
- Seven is the first Ultra Warrior to take on a human form as opposed to merging with one. Given the themes in his series the was probably done on purpose.
- In early concept sketches, Seven had dual Eye Sluggers. This concept would later be implemented to his son, Ultraman Zero.
- In the Anime OVA, much like his brother in arms, Ultraman, Ultraseven has a wife and two kids. They are not considered Canon.
- His Son, Ultra Boone.
- His Daughter, Ultra Sera.
- His Wife, Ultra Ceria.
- His Ultraman Kids counterpart is Cebu.
- Ultraseven X is the second Ultra Warrior to have noticeable abs on his stomach, with the first being Ultraman the Next (Anphans), the third is Ultraman Zero and the fourth is Ultraman Ginga.
- According to Moltar, of Space Ghost Coast to Coast, the 'Funny Ultraseven' guy is his agent. This was brought up during a discussion with Lokar, a giant locust, about trying to get Moltar onto his show instead of Space Ghost.
- Ultraseven's TV show clips were used throughout the first few seasons of Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
- Alongside Ultraman Dark, Ultraseven Dark displays several uses of martial arts techniques, being able to restrain Ginga by pinching his spine, a move which also works on humans and can induce unconsciousness.
- Seven X was designed by Yasushi Torisawa.
- Torisawa described his own version as "Ultraseven with Ultraman's strength" or "the strongest Ultraseven".
- The reason for this redesigning was never revealed.
- In Ultraman Orb The Movie, when Ultraseven appears, Ginga, Victory, X and Murnau call out "Seven!" in time with his theme that plays in the background. This is a joke suggested by the film's director, Kiyotaka Taguchi, as something for fans to spot whilst watching the film.
- Seven is the first Ultraman to become (unwillingly) evil by Dancan. During this phase, Seven has a modified Rodan roar from the Godzilla franchise.
- The third volume of the Ultraman Ginga's Blu-ray DVD release stated that Ultraseven Dark's conception was based on Imitation Ultraseven.
- As of the start of 2020, Ultraseven's suit from Ultra Fight is the oldest/longest surviving so far.
- The scene in the Return of Ultraman episode "Ultraseven Arrives!" where Ultraseven rescues Jack from plummeting into the Sun has been turned into numerous memes by the Chinese community. This is due to multiple translation errors in the unofficial Chinese subtitles for the episode:
- Ultraseven is referred to as Ultraman Taro, the dialogue in particular being "Thank you, Taro!" (谢谢你泰罗 Xièxiè nǐ tài luō), which was originally "Thank you, Seven!", with memes replacing Ultraseven in the scene with Taro and even his son, Zero.
- Dialogue has also been added to the scene, where "Taro" thanks Jack, but refers to him as the original Ultraman e.g. "You don't have to thank me, Ultraman." (不客气初代 Bù kèqì chūdài).
- Bemstar is referred to as a Sun Monster (太阳怪兽 Tàiyáng guàishòu).
- When Ultraseven warns Jack of going in too close to the Sun, he tells him that "You will be done for!" (你就完蛋了 Nǐ jiù wándànle), which is informal language that did not fit the context of the situation. This was turned into a meme, with Chinese fans giving Jack a new ability, Ultra Done For (奥特完蛋 Ào tè wándàn).
- Ultraseven is referred to as Ultraman Taro, the dialogue in particular being "Thank you, Taro!" (谢谢你泰罗 Xièxiè nǐ tài luō), which was originally "Thank you, Seven!", with memes replacing Ultraseven in the scene with Taro and even his son, Zero.
- In a 1996 stage show, when the Shocker organization from Toei's Kamen Rider series team with a villain from the Super Sentai series to take over the Earth, they recruit Alien Bado, Alien Pitt and Alien Baltan. Ultraseven appears to assist the Carranger and the Kamen Riders to fell the foes, teaming up with Ultraman Taro to fight Alien Bado.
- Super Technique Complete Book 1990