"Color me with your power! R/B!"
- ―Series' catchphrase
|Ultraman R/B is the 30th entry in the Ultra Series|
|Created by:||Tsuburaya Productions|
|Ending Theme:||Yume Hiko|
|Country Of Origin||Japan|
|Number Of Episodes||25|
|Running Time||Approximately 25 minutes|
|Original Channel||TV Tokyo|
|Original Air Date||July 7th - December 22nd, 2018|
|Preceded by||Ultraman Orb: The Chronicle (Production Order)|
|Succeeded by||Ultraman R/B The Movie: Select! The Crystal of Bond (Chronologically)|
Ultraman New Generation Chronicle (Production Order)
The two main characters, Katsumi and Isami Minato, are brothers who live with their younger sister and father who run a specialty store. Until then, they suddenly encountered an unknown gigantic organism; a monster had appeared on the street.
Using the R/B Gyro, along with the power of the R/B Crystals, they transform themselves into Ultramen!
The battle of Ultraman Rosso and Ultraman Blu starts here!
- Ultraman Rosso
- Ultraman Blu
- Ultraman Orb Dark
- Ultraman Ruebe
- Ultraman Orb (Cameo/Apparition)
- Orb Origin
Kaiju and Seijin
- Black King
- Red King
- Mecha Gomora
- Alien Mefilas
- King Joe
- Grand King Megalos
- Kamisori Demaaga
- Katsumi Minato (湊 カツミ Minato Katsumi): Yuya Hirata (平田 雄也 Hirata Yuya)
- Isami Minato (湊 イサミ Minato Isami): Ryosuke Koike (小池 亮介 Koike Ryōsuke)
- Asahi Minato (湊 アサヒ Minato Asahi): Arisa Sonohara (其原 有沙 Sonohara Arisa)
- Ushio Minato (湊 ウシオ Minato Ushio): Ginnojo Yamazaki (山崎 銀之丞 Yamazaki Ginnojō)
- Mio Minato (湊 ミオ Minato Mio): Kaori Manabe (眞鍋かをり Manabe Kaori)
- Makoto Aizen (愛染マコト Aizen Makoto): Motoki Fukami (深水 元基 Fukami Motoki)
- Saki Mitsurugi (美剣サキ Mitsurugi Saki): Ayane Kinoshita (木下 彩音 Kinoshita Ayane)
- Matsuo Kumashiro (熊城松雄 Kumashiro Matsuo): Sei Hiraizumi (平泉成 Hiraizumi Sei)
- Yuha Ninomiya (二宮ユウハ Ninomiya Yūha): Kanoko Sudo (須藤叶希 Sudō Kanoko)
- Kaoru Komaki (小牧
薫Komaki Kaoru): Yuri Kobayashi (小林由梨 Kobayashi Yuri)
- D.R.L.N. (ダーリン Dārin): Kaede Yuasa (湯浅 かえで Yuasa Kaede)
- Directed by: Masayoshi Takesue (Main Director), Kiyotaka Taguchi, Ryuichi Ichino, Takanori Tsujimoto, Ryoichi Ito, Makoto Kamiya.
- Series Screenwriter: Takao Nakano, Junki Takegami, Satoshi Ito.
- Screenplay: Takao Nakano, Junki Takegami, Satoshi Ito, Sachio Yanai, Hirotaka Adachi, Yuji Kobayashi, Hirotoshi Kobayashi, Toshizo Nemoto, Kyoko Katsuya, Junichiro Ashiki, Misaki Morie, Aya Satsuki.
- Music Composer: Yasuharu Takanashi (高梨康治 Takanashi Yasuharu).
- Opening Themes
- Artist: Masayoshi Oishi (オーイシマサヨシ Ōishi Masayoshi)
- Lyrics: Kentaro Sonoda
- Composition: Kentaro Sonoda, Tsubasa Ito
- Arrangement: Tsubasa Ito, Kentaro Sonoda
- Ending Themes
- Yume Hiko (夢飛行 Yume Hikō lit. Dream Flight)
- Artist: Suzuko Mimori (三森 すずこ Mimori Suzuko)
- Lyrics: Shihori
- Composition: Hajime Mitsumasu (光増ハジメ Mitsumasu Hajime)
- Arrangement: EFFY
An unusual case considering previous years, Tsuburaya Productions blocks most countries outside Asia from viewing the series via their official YouTube channel, and the series is not simulcasted on Crunchyroll either. However, the series is simulcasted in China. On various social media platforms and their own website, Tsuburaya Productions has stated that there will soon be new information regarding the viewing of Ultraman R/B for countries outside Asia..
- This is the second season in the Ultra Series to not have and attack team, the first was Ultraman Ginga.
- This will be the final live-action entry in the Ultra Series to have a full televised run in the Heisei era, due to Emperor Akihito (Emperor Heisei) stepping down as the incumbent Emperor of Japan and will be replaced by his son, Prince Naruhito, marking the rise of Japan’s Reiwa era.
- This is the first series to introduce two Ultras in episode 1 of the series, instead of adding in another Ultra later on.
- This is the fourth time that an Ultra series’ title uses a modern Latin letter at the end, instead of a Japanese letter; the first being Ultraman Ace, and the second being Ultraman Taro, and the third being Ultraman X.
- This series marks the year of the milestone for Ultraman Taro 45th Anniversary series and Ultraman Gaia 20th Anniversary series, similarly, the elements of the said series story is about "Brothers and Family", as well as introducing red and blue colored Ultramen. Coincidentally, it is also the 6th entry of the New Generation Ultra Series, another reference of Taro being Ultraman number six.
- Koichi Sakamoto stated that if he was participating as a director, he would have made Ultraman Leo and Astra appear in this series (Although he stated that bringing Astra to a battle could be difficult). He also commented on planning to create "Ultraman R/B Fight" series if he has a chance. 
- ↑ "R/B" is pronounced as "Ruebe"