|Home world:||Unknown, Planet King or the Kingdom of Light|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman: Another Genesis episode 9|
|Number of Appearances:||TBA|
|Status:||Deceased, spirit can still manifest.|
|Family:||Kin of the King (Bear some relation to him, it is unknown if they are blood tied)|
|Affiliation:||People of the Kingdom of Light|
This Ultraman King is an alternate counterpart of the original, appearing in the Another Genesis Novel series.
For crimes his unspoken, against the people of the Kingdom of Light and perhaps the universe, King used his great power to seal Belial away. However, unlike his original counterpart, King sealed Belial away in the core of the planet he had dishonored, instead of forging a moon to hold him. Like the original's satellite prison, this one was intended to hold for eternity. However, a fluctuation appeared in the mechanisms of the prison, giving Belial a once in an eternity chance to escape which he did. Since his prison was the planet's core, Belial caused the destruction of the Kingdom of Light when he destroyed the machinery that held him, shattering the planet and sending its debris and survivors across the universe. Unknown to everyone but Leo, who guarded King in his temple on Planet King, the cause of this fluctuation was the timely death of King due to old age, a fact Leo guarded heavily.
Despite his death and the destruction of his body, King's spirit was still powerful to manifest in the living world and to monitor it. During this time he monitored a human who had been transformed into an Ultra by a shard of the fallen Land of Light. Blast was on a journey to discover the source of his power, a journey that led to King's temple on his private planet.
- Ultra Powers: King has the basic powers of his people, but his are much greater with only a few, if any coming close to rival his power.
- Supernatural Abilities: Like his original counterpart, King has many fantastic and sometimes logic defying abilities that the Ultras' vastly superior science can only label as being supernatural.
- Strength of Spirit: Despite being dead, King's spirit was so strong he could manifest himself at times, appearing as a living person.
- Unlike his original counterpart, this King appears to be the actual ruler of the Land of Light, which may by the reason it is called the Kingdom of Light.
- A group of Ultras appear to have a connection to King, known collectively as the Kin of King they are comprised of, Seven, Ace, Taro, Jack and Leo, all of them correspond to a sign of the Zodiac.