"Awaken! The mightiest genes!!"
- ―Movie tagline
Ultraman Geed The Movie: Connect The Wishes! (劇場版ウルトラマンジード つなぐぜ! 願い!! Gekijōban Urutoraman Jīdo Tsunagu ze! Negai!!) is a 2018 Japanese tokusatsu movie based on and set after the series Ultraman Geed.
The Giant Artificial Brain Gilbaris is trying to eliminate all intellectual life forms throughout the universe. Ultraman Geed confronts the harsh fate against a mighty enemy who withstands the power of Ultra Warriors' light. Ultraman Orb, Jugglus Juggler, and Ultraman Zero rush to the crisis! And the heated feelings inside Riku awakens Geed's Ultimate form - Ultimate Final!
In the present day, Moa Aizaki and Zena’s attempt to trail Jugglus Juggler’s crash landing spot, but ended up encountering Galactron MK2’s. The robot simply left after a brief scuffle with Ultraman Geed. Elsewhere, the Inter Galactic Defense Force members attempt to track Gilbaris’ Cyber Planet Kushia as Mother of Ultra sent the Silver Cross for a rescue operation. The Ultimate Force Zero had been fighting at least four of Gilbaris’ original Galactrons. After revealing himself, Juggler delivers his exposition to AIB and the Nebula House’s crews of Galactron MK2 and Gilbaris’ mission to find and destroy his sole weakness, the Giga Finalizer. The item is supposedly kept within the Side Space Earth’s Okinawa, while numerous Ultra Warriors, including Taro’s platoon of Inter Galactic Defense Force soldiers tried to attack Gilbaris. However, his core is indestructible, allowing him to escape with the entire planet.
Leaving Pega and Zena in charge of the investigation, the rest of the party scouted a small town in Okinawa. They met Leito Igaguri during his business trip among the Eisa dancers as he introduced them to a tourist guide named Airu Higa. After a small tour, she gave them the sealed “red steel” (Giga Finalizer), but the item can only resonate with a chosen individual. All of the sudden, Galactron MK2 appeared from the sky and Gilbaris detected the red steel through its eyes. While the others took cover in the Neo Brittania, Airu summoned Gukuru Shisa from its statue and fought the giant robot before it teleported away.
Discovering each other’s identities as aliens, Airu revealed that she had been watching Riku Asakura from afar. Despite Gilbaris’ constant attempts in harassing others, his victims remain persistent. They created the Giga Battle Nizer, and finally the Giga Finalizer through their effort. Unfortunately, even Riku is incapable of drawing the item’s potential. The party resumes their travel in a hidden alien street and entered MJ Galilee’s bar. As a result of an Alien Nackle’s harassment, Laiha Toba triggered fight with the other bar patrons. Gai Kurenai walked in playing his Orbnica and helps the others by taking on the remaining aliens. The wanderer revealed that the reason for his arrival was to investigate the source of the Galactrons, including a particular model he fought before. The information broker is an Alien Jackie named Aron, who consistently required payments for each sentence before Laiha coerced him with her Jian. Noticing Riku’s troubles, Gai counseled the young boy of the responsibility as an Ultra Warrior.
Gilbaris brought the whole of Planet Kushia as part of resetting Earth through assimilation and launched Galactron MK2 as his first enforcer. Gai and Riku transform into Orb and Geed as they used several fusion forms at their disposal, but even with Ultraman Zero’s arrival, neither of them stood a chance. Geed’s impatience gets the worst of him as he marched forward with Royal Mega Master, but was digitized by Galactron MK2 before Orb’s rescued him using the Gomora Armor. The seeming destruction of the other two Ultras caused Geed Primitive to give in to his anger and killed Galactron MK2 in full power.
Airu healed Riku and comforts his guilt through her experience on Earth and the natives of Okinawa. Multitudes of Galactron descended from the sky to seize the Giga Finalizer while the Geed Riser is still on cooldown. Juggler decided to take mattersinto his own hands by using Airu’s pendant to enlarge his Majin form while the Baris Raiders are on the loose. Orb appeared to rescue his rival as Zero possessed Leito to take down several henchmen, the latter revealed to have used Shining Star Drive to teleport themselves into the future and faked their deaths. Due to the technique taking a huge toll on his body, he was forced to rely on Leito once more and the two assume Zero Beyond to destroy a Galactron. Gukuru Shisa managed to defeat a Galactron, but was too late to save Airu from being the receiving end of the beam. As she passed on, Riku’s will unsealed the Giga Finalizer back to its true form and therefore was able to harness it as Ultraman Geed Ultimate Final. This form surpassed his original limits and drew his true potential to the maximum output. With all Galactrons vanquished, an exhausted Juggler returned to his human form, leaving the Ultras to storm Gilbaris in his planet.
In preparation for the fight, Gilbaris materialized a combat form with multitudes of cannons. Orb and Zero managed to destroy its body. With Airu’s spirit by his side, Riku used his final attack to destroy Gilbaris’ fleeing probe, therefore ending his reign of terror on Earth and outer space. The returned citizens and Gukuru Shisa celebrated this victory. Riku and Laiha met the Ultimate Force Zero for the first time. Jean-Bot senses a familiarity with Riku but dismissed it after his “Jean-Fight” pose was deemed different.
As Gai and Juggler departed, Zena paid his final respect to the now petrified Gukuru Shisa. Moa caught her partner’s attention by revealing Airu’s existence in one of the Pacific Records’ pages.
- Ultraman Geed
- Solid Burning
- Acro Smasher
- Royal Mega-Master
- Ultimate Final
- Ultraman Orb
- Orb Origin
- Spacium Zeperion
- Hurricane Slash
- Thunder Breastar
- Orb Trinity
- Gomora Armor
- Lightning Attacker
- Emerium Slugger
- Ultimate Force Zero
- Ultraman Taro
- Father of Ultra
- Mother of Ultra
- Residents of the Land of Light
- Jugglus Juggler
- Alien Pegassa Pega
- Alien Shadow Zena
- Gukuru Shisa
- Kushia People
Residents of the Alien City
- MJ Galilee
- Alien Nackle
- Alien Shaplay
- Alien Zetton
- Kemur Man
- Alien Bado
- Rekyum Man
- Alien Doble
- Alien Kukaratch
- Garmes Man
- Alien Norvar
- Rawaan Man
- Alien Gemaha
- Riku Asakura (朝倉 リク Asakura Riku)/Ultraman Geed (ウルトラマンジード Urutoraman Jīdo Voice): Tatsuomi Hamada (濱田 龍臣 Hamada Tatsuomi)
- Laiha Toba (鳥羽 ライハ Toba Raiha): Chihiro Yamamoto (山本 千尋 Yamamoto Chihiro)
- Moa Aizaki (愛崎 モア Aizaki Moa): Mayu Hasegawa (長谷川 眞優 Hasegawa Mayu)
- Alien Shadow Zena - Human (シャドー星人 ゼナ Shadō Seijin Zena): Hideyoshi Iwata (岩田 栄慶 Iwata Hideyoshi)
- Leito Igaguri (伊賀栗 レイト Igaguri Reito): Yuta Ozawa (小澤 雄太 Ozawa Yūta)
- Airu Higa (比嘉 愛流 Higa Airu): Yuika Motokariya (本仮屋 ユイカ Motokariya Yuika )
- Buran Saderuna (フラン・サテルーナ Furan Saterūna): Kai Shishido (宍戸 開 Shishido Kai)
- Alien Jaki Arlon (ジャキ星人アーロン Jaki Seijin Āron): Jackie Chang/Satoshi Eishima (ジャッキーちゃん/栄島 智 Jakkī Chan)
- MJ Galilee (ＭＪガリレー Emu-jei Garirē): Nobuyuki Kase (加瀬 信行 Kase Nobuyuki)
- Jugglus Juggler (ジャグラス・ジャグラー Jagurasu Jagurā): Takaya Aoyagi (青柳 尊哉 Aoyagi Takaya)
- Gai Kurenai (クレナイ・ガイ Kurenai Gai)/Ultraman Orb (ウルトラマンオーブ Urutoraman Ōbu Voice): Hideo Ishiguro (石黒 英雄 Ishiguro Hideo)
- RE.M. (レム Remu): Suzuko Mimori (三森 すずこ Mimori Suzuko)
- Alien Pegassa "Pega" (ペガッサ星人 ペガ Pegassa Seijin Pega): Megumi Han (潘 めぐみ Han Megumi)
- Alien Shadow Zena (シャドー星人 ゼナ Shadō Seijin Zena): Shintaro Asanuma (浅沼 晋太郎 Asanuma Shintarō)
- Ultraman Zero (ウルトラマンゼロ Urutoraman Zero): Mamoru Miyano (宮野 真守 Miyano Mamoru)
- Gilbaris (ギルバリス Girubarisu): Katsuyuki Konishi (小西 克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki)
- Mother of Ultra (ウルトラの母 Urutora no Haha): Masako Ikeda (池田 昌子 Ikeda Masako)
- Zoffy (ゾフィー Zofī): Hideyuki Tanaka (田中 秀幸 Tanaka Hideyuki)
- Mirror Knight (ミラーナイト Mirā Naito): Hikaru Midorikawa (緑川 光 Midorikawa Hikaru)
- Jean-Bot (ジャンボット Jyan Botto): Hiroshi Kamiya (神谷 浩史 Kamiya Hiroshi)
- Glen Fire (グレンファイヤー Guren Faiyā): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu)
- Jean-Nine (ジャンナイン Jyan Nain): Miyu Irino (入野 自由 Irino Miyu)
- Alien Nackle (ナックル星人 Nakkuru Seijin): Tetsuo Kishi (岸 哲生 Kishi Tetsuo)
- Rekyum Man (レキューム人 Rekyūmu Jin): Holly Kaneko (金子 はりい Kaneko Harii)
- Father of Ultra (ウルトラの父 Urutora no Chichi): Tokuma Nishioka (西岡 徳馬 Nishioka Tokuma)
- Kizuna∞Infinity (絆∞Infinity Kizuna∞Infiniti)
- Lyrics: Nojo Moriyuki (森雪之丞 Moriyuki Nojō)
- Composition: Horiko Hiroki
- Arrangement: Kosuke Oshima (大島こうすけ Ōshima Kōsuke)
- Artist: May J.
In addition to the Japanese DVD/Blu-Ray release, Mill Creek Entertainment also released the movie in the USA, bundled with the Ultraman Geed series as a single release. They also launched a standalone release of the movie exclusive to select Walmart stores.