Ultraman Geed Darkness (ウルトラマンジードダークネス Urutoraman Jīdo Dākunesu) is an evil clone of Ultraman Geed that first appeared in Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes. He is presented as a member of the League of Darkness, while his appearance is based on Geed's default form, Primitive, with the differing colors and purple markings on his face and chest.
- 1 History
- 2 Profile
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Trivia
- 5 References
Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
Geed Darkness was created by Ultra Dark-Killer, who stole Ultraman Geed's light and merged it with his Killer Plasma. X Darkness and Geed Darkness first dealt with their original counterparts on Planet Sundowin before going to Planet O-50 to fight Ultraman Orb. Geed Darkness and X Darkness eventually overpower Orb after a short battle, who tried battling them in his Fusion Up forms, and proceeded to absorb Orb's light energy. They were interrupted with the arrival of Ultraman Victory, who held the two of them off long enough for he and Orb to escape.
As the New Generation Heroes storm Planet Tenebris, Geed Darkness fought against his template, keeping up with his first three Fusion Rises but was finally killed by Magnificent's Big Bustaway, causing the twisted doppelganger to scream in agony as he was reduced to smithereens. In a desperate attempt to gain advantage over the New Generation Heroes, Dark-Killer recreated Geed Darkness and the other three Darkness warriors, only to consume them and grow even larger.
Ultra Heroes EXPO THE LIVE: Ultraman Z
"Who am I?"
"You are the dark emperor who will rule the entire universe!"
"Hmm, not bad. How about I'll take my strength for a spin."
- ―Geed Darkness and Alien Bat.
At some point prior to Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy, Geed's DNA sample was taken by an Alien Bat, who combined it with Belial's DNA from a Devil Splinter to create a darker copy of Geed. According to Bat, this research is based on the New Generation Heroes' use of Belial's powers to become stronger by combining with their own light. He resembles Geed Darkness with Kaiser Belial's mantle and agreed to his creator's words that he is a space emperor. "Geed Darkness" fought against Geed with a sword and almost killed Riku had Belial's spirit did not interfere. This brief distraction allowed Riku to assume Geed Royal Megamaster and defeat his evil clone.
- Height: 51 m
- Weight: 41,000 t
- Eyes: Geed Darkness has red-colored eyes which like the original's case, is inspired from Ultraman Belial's eyes. Whenever he initiates the Wrecking Darkness Burst, his eyes shine.
- Color Timer (カラータイマー Karā Taimā): Geed Darkness has a capsule-shaped vertical Color Timer.
- Protectors (プロテクター Purotekutā): Geed Darkness has two metallic pieces of smaller protectors on his chest.
- Ultra Armor: Geed Darkness has Ultra Armor just like any other Ultra. When he charges his Wrecking Darkness Burst, it glows black in color.
- Geed Darkness Barrier: A copy of Geed Primitive's shield ability.
- Wrecking Darkness Burst (レッキングダークネスバースト Rekkingu Dākunesu Bāsuto): Geed Darkness' finisher attack, he puts his arms in a plus "+" sign, with his right arm vertical and his left one horizontal, he can fire a powerful beam from his right vertical hand.
- Wrecking Darkness Ripper (レッキングダークネスリッパー Rekkingu Dākunesu Rippā): Purple energy arcs shot out from his hands. He can also fire a one-handed energy slash.
- Wrecking Darkness Roar (レッキングダークネスロア Rekkingu Dākunesu Roa): Geed Darkness can unleash sound waves from his mouth.
- Geed Darkness Punch: A copy of Geed's punch attack.
- Geed Darkness Kick: A copy of Geed's kick attack.
- Light Absorption: Geed Darkness can absorb the light energy from other Ultras and contain it within his body.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
- Alongside Ultraman X Darkness, Geed Darkness was chosen and modeled by Koichi Sakamoto after Ultra Dark-Killer's Ultra Dark Killer Brothers.
- As revealed by multiple sources (including the 156th issue of Uchusen magazine), his color scheme makes him faintly resemble Belial himself. It was also a reference to the original Geed in the 16th episode of his home series when Belial slammed Geed's face against the ground, getting dirt on it. The said scene is a metaphorical play of Belial trying to sway his son to the darkness. His red eyes were demonstrated twice on his template; first when he was under Belial's trance and second when Riku gave in to his anger to destroy Galactron MK2.
- Chronologically speaking, the Geed Darkness in the Ultra Heroes EXPO Live Stage is the first instance of two different Belial DNA (Geed's pure DNA and Devil Splinter) fusing together. In Ultraman Z, this combination is also used to create a Belial Kaiju Medal.
- The Geed Darkness created by Alien Bat is capable of speaking in perfect sentences, but resembled a distorted version of Riku's voice.