"Shine Bright, Burst Forth, Leap Out, Decker!"
- ―Series tagline
"It's now or never! I gotta do it now!"
- ―Series tagline
Ultraman Decker (ウルトラマンデッカー Urutoraman Dekkā) is the 32nd entry of the Ultraman Series, created by Tsuburaya Productions in commemoration of Ultraman Dyna's 25th anniversary. It is a sequel to Ultraman Trigger: New Generation Tiga.
The threat of monster attacks fades, and the Earth seems once again at peace. Humanity turns its eyes to the stars and heads to space, while its monster attack countermeasures continue to shrink.
It is in this new age when "Sphere", an invading swarm of mysterious floating space objects, begin to attack Earth. Humanity loses contact with space and becomes a lone star. Their attack throws our hero Kanata Asumi's peaceful life into chaos. Destruction spreads before his eyes and a giant monster appears. With no heed for his own safety, Kanata jumps in front of the enemy and transforms into Ultraman Decker.
"I gotta do it now!"
Having discovered the light of Decker within himself, Kanata pledges to protect humanity’s daily life and joins the expert team GUTS-Select, newly reformed as an Anti-Sphere squad. As its newest member, Kanata and his young unseasoned team stand against these great enemies, together.
- Kanata Asumi (アスミ カナタ Manaka Kengo): Hiroki Matsumoto (松本 大輝 Matsumoto Hiroki)
- Taiji Murahoshi (ムラホシ タイジ Murahoshi Taiji): Masaya Kikawada (黄川田雅哉 Kikawada Masaya)
- Sawa Kaizaki (カイザキ サワ Kaizaki Sawa): Sae Miyazawa (宮澤 佐江 Miyazawa Sae)
- Ichika Kirino (キリノ イチカ Kirino Ichika): Yuka Murayama (村山 優香 Murayama Yūka)
- Soma Ryumon (リュウモン ソウマ Ryūmon Sōma): Nobunaga Daichi (大地 伸永 Daichi Nobunaga)
- Yuichiro Asakage (アサカゲ ユウイチロウ Asakage Yūichirō): Yu Koyanagi (小柳 友 Koyanagi Yū)
- Kengo Manaka (マナカ ケンゴ Manaka Kengo): Raiga Terasaka (寺坂 頼我 Terasaka Raiga)
- Directed by: Masayoshi Takesue (Main Director)
- Series Screenwriter: Toshizo Nemoto, Junichiro Ashiki
- Opening Theme
- Wake up Decker!
- Artist: SCREEN mode (Yu Hayashi & Masatomo Ota)
- Ending Theme
- Kanata Toku (カナタトオク Kanata Tōku lit. Far away)
- Artist: Hironobu Kageyama
- The series was first officially revealed via a post-credits teaser at the end of Ultraman Trigger: Episode Z.