|The following contents of this article or section are considered to be non-canon or not part of the main canon. The events featured may not have actually happened/existed in-universe.|
Ultraman Chronicle D (ウルトラマン クロニクル
- It's Your Turn, Ultraman! (出番だ!ウルトラマン Deban da! Urutoraman): This episode is centered around Trigger and Dyna’s flying abilities as well as some highlights from the New Generation Heroes.
- Type Changing Heroes (タイプチェンジヒーロー Taipu Chenji Hīrō): This episode introduces Ultraman that can “Type Change”, or change their appearance and abilities to adapt to different situations.
- The Return of Hanejiro! (帰ってきた!ハネジロー Kaettekita! Hanejirō): This episode introduces the charming appeal of the pseudo mascot of Super GUTS, Hanejiro, with footages from "Ultraman Dyna: The Return of Hanejiro," a sequel to "Farewell Hanejiro," the 47th episode of Ultraman Dyna. Hanejiro returns to Earth to complete a special mission... Will he be able to save Dyna from his crisis?
- Dearest Friends (親愛なる仲間たち Shin'ainaru Nakama-tachi): Ultraman isn't the only one who fights. The genius brains of GUTS-Select, Marluru. Defense Team STORAGE's Anti-Monster Robot, Sevenger. Pega who fought with Ultraman Geed.
- Ultras of Evil? (悪?のウルトラマン Aku? no Urutoraman): This special episode features characters from Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Trigger: Tiga Dark and Trigger Dark, the Giants of Dark; and Evil Tiga, the Evil Giant. Will Tiga Dark and Trigger Dark be able to gain the light and return to the heroes they're supposed to be? Also, can Tiga stop Evil Tiga’s rampage?
- Ultras Who Fight Together (共に立ち向かうウルトラマン Tomoni Tachimukau Urutoraman): Ultra Heroes sometimes work together to overcome difficult situations. For example, we look at the seamless teamwork of Ultraman Trigger and Ultraman Z, and when Zero came to help Ultraman Z and Geed in battle. Finally, from looking back at Zero’s memories, we show the heroism of the Ultra Heroes who supported Ultraman Saga.
- Individual Feelings (それぞれの想い Sorezore no Omoi): This digest looks at all the scenes from episodes of Ultraman Trigger that really stirred our emotions. We look at the raw feelings, relationships, and circumstances of the battles our heroes faced. “I want to help someone”, “I need to protect someone”. What stories brought about such strong feelings as these in our heroes?
- Saviors Rush to the Rescue (駆け付ける救世主 Kaketsukeru Kyūseishu): This episode introduces the heroic saviours who show up just in time to save their friends. Ultraman Tiga appears in a brilliant light in Trigger’s hour of need. Tiga, too, was once saved in a similar situation… The will of the saviours who rush to the scene inspires the saved, repeating on and on across the generations.
- Beyond Light and Darkness (光と闇のその先 Hikari to Yami no Sono-saki): This special episode features the climactic battle of Ultraman Trigger. Trigger’s stubborn foe Carmaerra fuses with the Eternity Core, transforms into Megalothor, and starts to cause mass destruction. Trigger stands against Megalothor with his two powers: “The light that builds the future” and “The darkness that stains the future”, combining them to take on his true form!
- Order From the Inter Galactic Defense Force (宇宙警備隊からの指令 Uchū Keibitai Kara no Shirei): This episode begins a grand showcase of the incredibly popular series Ultra Galaxy Fight! First up, let's look at the first part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes. Ultra Dark Killer; A Giant of Darkness of an Ultra Hero, a strong enemy who creates darkness itself. Ultraman Zero and Ultrawoman Grigio unwilling become his captives! In this hour of need, Ultraman Taro calls on the New Generation Heroes, and Ultraman Ribut also heeds the call and heads to back them up...!
- New Generation Heroes (ニュージェネレーションヒーローズ Nyū Jenerēshon Hīrōzu): Continuing on from the second part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes! A life or death struggle begins, putting the pride of the New Generation Heroes on the line! Facing them is the League of Darkness, led by Ultra Dark-Killer! Can our heroes defeat Ultra Dark-Killer? Watch and enjoy the ultimate teamwork of the strongest New Generation Heroes!
- A New Trial (新たなる試練 Aratanaru Shiren): Continuing on from the final part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes! and the first part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy. A life or death struggle begins, putting the pride of the New Generation Heroes on the line! Facing them is the League of Darkness, led by Ultra Dark-Killer! Can our heroes defeat Ultra Dark-Killer?
- The Absolute Conspiracy (大いなる陰謀 Ōinaru Inbō): Continuing on from the second part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspriacy. Ultimate Lifeform Absolute Tartarus breaks through the time line, and travels from the future to appear before a young Ultraman Belial and Ultraman Tregear. The two fall into deep despair after Tartarus shows them visions of their future selves.... How will this influence the pairs' fate?!
- Ultras Led by Fate (運命に導かれたウルトラマン Unmei ni Michibikareta Urutoraman): Continuing on from the third part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspriacy. Ultimate Lifeform Absolute Tartarus breaks through the time line, and travels from the future to appear before a young Ultraman Belial and Ultraman Tregear. The two fall into deep despair after Tartarus shows them visions of their future selves.... How will this influence the pairs' fate?!
- The Bond of Ultra Warriors (ウルトラ戦士の絆 Urutora Senshi no Kizuna): Continuing on from the fourth part of Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspriacy. Absolute Tartarus' secret plans spanning time and dimensions begin to come to fruition. In response the Inter Galactic Defense Force put together an elite team. Put in charge of this mission is the Ultraman who can cross dimensions, Ultraman Zero. Can this dream team put a stop to the mighty Absolute Tartarus?
- Let's Heat Up Together! (燃え上がれ! 仲間と共に Moeagare! Nakama to Tomoni): Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy! reaches its climax. Ultraman Zero and the team begin a new countermeasure to stop the Golden Giant behind all these dark schemes, Absolute Tartarus. Meanwhile newest Inter Galactic Defense Force member Ultraman Z meets with Ultraman Mebius and his superiors to stand against this Absolute conspiracy.
- Special Airborne Armor Analysis! (解説! 特空機 Kaisetsu! Toku Sora-ki): This episode features the Special Airborne Armor made by Ultraman Z's defence team STORAGE! These robots stand in defence against the disasters wrought by monsters! This time we'll teach you about what makes the Special Airborne Amor so appealing!
- Alien Metron Marluru (メトロン星人マルゥル Metoron Seijin Maruru): Mao Ichimichi (市道 真央 Ichimichi Mao)
- Deban (デバン ): Risae Matsuda (松田 利冴 Matsuda Risae)
- Hanejiro (ハネジロー ): Junko Kawashima (河島順子 Kawashima Junko)
- Moko (モコ ): Aya Satsuki
- Kengo Manaka (マナカ ケンゴ Manaka Kengo): Raiga Terasaka (寺坂 頼我 Terasaka Raiga)
- Alien Pegassa Pega (ペガッサ星人ペガ Pegassa Seijin Pega): Megumi Han (潘 めぐみ Han Megumi)
- Riku Asakura (朝倉リク Asakura Riku): Tatsuomi Hamada (濱田龍臣 Hamada Tatsuomi)
- Haruki Natsukawa (ナツカワ ハルキ Natsukawa Haruki): Koshu Hirano (平野 宏周 Hirano Kōshū)
- Opening Theme
- Unlike Ultraman Chronicle Z: Heroes' Odyssey, the biography so far doesn't recap Dyna's episodes very much despite the title.
- Like the previous biography series, Hiroshi Nagano's on-screen appearances as Daigo Madoka, and voiced grunts in the Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey recap are removed.