"Don't lose your kindness. Take care of the weak and help each other. And don't stop trying to be friendly with people from other countries. No matter how many times you're disappointed. Those are my unchanging wishes."
- ―Ultraman Ace before departing from Earth, Tomorrow's Ace Is You!
Ultraman Ace (ウルトラマン
- 1 History
- 1.1 Pre-Ultraman Ace
- 1.2 Ultraman Ace
- 1.3 Ultraman Story
- 1.4 Ultraman Taro
- 1.5 Ultraman Leo
- 1.6 Ultraman Mebius & the Ultra Brothers
- 1.7 Ultraman Mebius
- 1.8 Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth
- 1.9 Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
- 1.10 Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire
- 1.11 Ultraman Saga
- 1.12 Ultraman Ginga
- 1.13 Ultraman Ginga S
- 1.14 Ultra Fight Victory
- 1.15 Ultraman Geed
- 1.16 Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
- 1.17 Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy
- 1.18 Ultraman Z
- 1.19 Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad
- 2 Counterparts
- 3 Profile
- 4 Other Media
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
At some point in time both of Ace's biological parents were killed when the starship they were on was attacked by a group of monsters. After finding out about this tragic news, their friends, Father of Ultra and Mother of Ultra, took custody of the young Ace and raised him as their own.
Yapool, an inter-dimensional creature, sought the planet of Earth and tried to conquer it with a campaign that involved his experiments known as Terrible-Monsters. The first super weapon sent to Earth, Verokron, ravaged a city and took on TAC, a special forces unit created by the Self Defense Force to defend the Earth from Kaiju. Two of Verokron's unfortunate victims were Seiji Hokuto and Yuko Minami. The first five Ultra Brothers, Ultraman, Zoffy, Ultraseven, Ultraman Jack, and Ultraman Ace, decided to revive the duo for trying to help young children get away from the Terrible-Monsters and to fight off Yapool's forces.
Ace decided to be the one to go as he had both of them be his host. Yapool has used not only Terrible-Monsters, but also recruited other aliens, humans that sold their souls to him for Terrible-Monsters possession, and even himself, to assassinate Ace and TAC only to be brought down in absolute defeat. After the destruction of one of Yapool's oldest Terrible-Monsters, Lunaticks, Minami revealed she was one of the last natives from the moon and gave her Ultra Ring to Seiji as she had to leave, but promised she would return every once in a while.
Ever since, Seiji has been Ace's only host and their efforts were just the same. Yapool became desperate by combining the bodies of a selected few Terrible-Monsters to create Jumbo King only for him to fail and have Ace fly off to his home world of Nebula M78. Ever since, Ace has appeared to help later Ultras in their times of need. Ultraman Ace still retains a connection to Seiji as his human host, as seen in Ultraman Mebius series and subsequent movies.
After defeating Alien Hipporit and reviving the Ultra Brothers, Ace and the Ultra Brothers took the Father of Ultra back to M78 after ripping off his Color Timer to revive Ace, and while Ultraman Taro fights Enmargo, Juda summons Grand King. Anticipating the threat Grand King posed to the Land of Light, Ace and the rest of the Ultra Brothers lured the monster to Planet Ferant, though they were little match for the extremely powerful creature. While still recovering from his injuries, Father of Ultra awakens and proclaims that Taro is the only one who can help the Ultra Brothers defeat Grand King.
The Mother of Ultra tells Taro this, enabling him to defeat Enmargo. He flies to the aid of his brothers. Then Mother of Ultra tells them they must channel their energy into Taro's horns. They do so and vanish, and Taro becomes a Super Ultra. He soon defeats the monster and Juda vanishes. He restores the Ultra Brothers back to their forms, and they return to the Land of Light. Father of Ultra is recovered and they all have an inspirational conversation, with Taro becoming a member of the Ultra Brothers.
After the sacrifice of Kotaro Higashi after being killed by Astromons, Ace along with the Ultra Brothers and Mother of Ultra bring him to M78 and provided energy to help revive Kotaro and have him be Taro's host.
After Taro retreated after being hurt by Mururoa and went to the Land of Light, Ace, and the Ultra Brothers were waiting for Taro when he arrived. They all went to retrieve the only item which could clear the space monster's smoke, the Ultra Bell. Taro and the Ultra Brothers arrived, pulling the Ultra Bell with them. The legendary device’s tolling cleared away Mururoa’s darkness in an instant. After Mururoa was defeated, Taro returned the Bell.
Ultraman Ace and the Ultra Brothers joined Kotaro for some lunch on Earth but then Zoffy told them about Alien Temperor and said that Temperor will turn Earth into a warzone if the Ultra Brothers fight him so they let Ultraman Taro fight Temperor alone only for Taro to nearly die. Seij swaps bodies with Takashi Ueno to make sure Taro won't depend on the Ultra Brothers. Ace and Ultraman Jack became extremely worried for Taro and want help him unlike the other Ultra Brothers. However after a memorial was held for the ZAT members that "died", Kotaro meets the disguised Ultra Brothers after he runs out of ZAT base. Then Kitjama and Vice Captain (Ultraseven and Ultraman) tell Kotaro that they'd rather wait on the Ultra Brothers which angers Kotaro and fights Temperor. After the Ultra Brothers thinking that Taro disappeared, they transform in there Ultra forms only for Taro in a Ultra Ball to destroy Alien Temperor. However the fight wasn't over.
After Alien Temperor's first death, the Ultra Brothers now in there original human forms meet with Kotaro and Ace and Jack show regret for not helping him. However Kotaro becomes arrogant and cocky about killing Alien Temperor saying it was a piece of cake and Kotaro leaves to ZAT. The Ultra Brothers where became very disappointed and angered especially Ace. As Zoffy breaks the news that Temperor has revived, the Ultra Brothers go into their ZAT human forms and launch a attack on Temperor with the ZAT attack planes only for Kotaro being very cocky and just uses a car to make Temperor dizzy and run away. The Ultra Brothers agree if Kotaro is still cocky he may not be an Ultra Brother.
As Temperor's new plot works, he captures Kotaro in his tiny cape and is prepared to kill him. The Ultra Brothers as ZAT fire the Strium Beam from the plane, only for Temperor to not have a scratch and nearly kills Kotaro. After a chat between Kotaro and Zoffy as Dr. Ohtani, the Ultra Brothers are exposed by Temperor and must take cover. At first the Ultra Brothers (including Kotaro) disguise as volleyball player only for Temperor to instantly expose them. Kotaro however manages to let Kittari (the son of Dr. Ohtani) to use the Ultra Balls that were used to stop Temperor the first time again and this time all of the Ultra Brothers finally fight and managed to kill Temperor and his ship. The rest of the Ultra Brothers officially call Taro a Ultra Brother and wave him goodbye and remind Taro of teamwork.
Ace fought Tyrant on Mars after Ultraman, Zoffy, Seven and Jack were defeated. Ace, like his brothers, was defeated by Tyrant. Luckily, Ace was able to emit an Ultra Sign to warn ZAT and Ultraman Taro of the coming JKaiju's presence.
The evil alien Babarue managed to freeze Astra, Ultraman Leo's younger brother, and later disguised himself as him. "Astra" flew to the Land of Light, and after being followed by the Ultra Brothers (Ultraman, Zoffy, Ultraman Jack, and Ultraman Ace), he manages to steal the Ultra Key. The Ultra-home world fell out of its orbit, and was heading towards a direct impact with Earth. When he was going to escape, he was stopped by Ultraman, and the two had a short fight, but "Astra" escaped and flew to Earth. The other brothers raised Ultraman from the ground, and he said that it wasn't Babalou who stole the Ultra Key, but "Astra", the Ultras were shocked, and they all flew to Earth following him, not before informing Ultraseven that "Astra" took the Ultra Key. Dan Moroboshi told Gen Otori about what happened, Gen was shocked, and after "Astra" arrived on Earth, Dan tried to stop him using his Ultra powers, and the Ultra Brothers arrived on the scene. Gen stopped Dan, and the two started to fight, as the Ultra Brothers started to fight against "Astra".
Ultraman managed to hurt "Astra" and make him fall, but he stood up. After Gen Otori and Moroboshi stopped fighting, he used his Ultra powers and made "Astra" weak. Hearing "Astra's" cries, Gen recovered and beat Dan to unconsciousness, afterwards transforming into Ultraman Leo. After a hard battle against the four Ultra Brothers, he questions "Astra", asking him what he did but "Astra" didn't answer. Leo tells the Ultras to stop, but they said they couldn't since stealing the Ultra Key may cause the Land of Light to hit Earth, destroying both. At that same moment, the Land of Light was close to Earth, and natural disasters started to occur, earthquakes and fissures were occurring. The Ultra Brothers started to fight both Leo and "Astra". After a short battle, the Ultra Brothers had no choice but to use their Triple Beam against "Astra". They fired them at him, but Leo protected "Astra" and took the damage, falling to the ground completely hurt. "Astra" menaced the Ultra Brothers, about to shoot a beam from the Ultra Key, but suddenly, a mighty lightning bolt from the sky flashed near "Astra", and he fell to the ground, the Ultra Key broke into two pieces. Ultraman King appeared, and after saluting Zoffy, he told the Ultras to watch out for "Astra", firing his beam to reveal the fake Astra as Alien Babarue. Leo defeated Babarue after recovered the real Astra from his imprisonment and repaired the Ultra Key and then gave it back to Planet Ultra, and Ultraman Leo and Astra became the first members from the Inter Galactic Defense Force that were not born in the Land of Light.
Ultraman Mebius & the Ultra Brothers
In 1986, Ultraman, Seven, Jack and Ace were fighting, U-Killersaurus after a rough battle on the moon. When The Ultras were about to launch there beams at the enemy, Ultraman alerts them that if they fire and miss, their beams would destroy the Earth, so The Ultras threw the monster in to the sea next to the city Kobe. The heroes decided the only way to defeat it and Yapool, was to seal it under the sea with the Final Cross Shield, but at the cost of not being able to transform in their Ultra selves. They used the Final Cross Shield, and the monster was sealed along with Yapool, and peace reigned on Earth for many years. Now taking on the forms of Shin Hayata, Dan Moroboshi, Hideki Go and Seiji Hokuto, the four Ultra Brothers were stranded on Earth.
When Ultraman Mebius was fighting Imitation Mebius, Dan and the others watched. After Mebius defeated Alien Zarab, he was surprisingly attacked by Alien Guts, was defeated, and sealed in a cross of crystal. Hayata, Dan and Go initially refused due to their worry of breaking the Final Cross Shield, but after a short while, they all agreed after remembering their duties as Ultramen. The Ultra Brothers then transformed once again. The brothers fought for about 1-2 minutes with their low energy, despite this, but because of their limited power, they were defeated by Guts and Alien Nackle, and they were all crucified in crosses above Kobe's sea where Yapool and U-Killersaurus were sealed. Guts and Nackle then threw Mebius away and drained the remaining energy from Ultraman and the other Ultra Brothers.
While seeing his fellow Ultras in pain, Mebius found new strength after being encouraged by a young boy whom he befriended prior to the battle, and the teachings of the four Ultra Brothers, he then returned to the fight, with great courage. He managed to destroy Alien Guts, and freed the Ultra Brothers, but not in time. U-Killersaurus and Yapool where already freed from their prison. Once freed, the Yapool killed Alien Nackle and upgraded the U-Killersaurus to U-Killersaurus Neo.
The powerful Terrible-Monsters easily beaten down the weakened Ultras, until surprisingly, Commander Zoffy, and Taro arrived on the fray. Taro and Zoffy quickly restored their fellow Ultra's energy, but even with full power they still could not defeat the monster. They decided to give their light to Mebius to finish the battle. Ultraman Mebius, combined with the other Ultra brothers, transformed into Mebius Infinity, and defeated it once and for all.
When Mebius was defeated by his old enemy Yapool, Seiji telepathically contacted him and told him that if he has someone that is precious to him, he can and will overcome any foe, which gave him the strength to rise again allowing the young Ultra to defeat the other dimensional demon. Ultraman Ace talked to Marina of GUYS saying they should destroy the towers. When they tried to, only to be menaced by Lunaticks, Seiji transformed into Ultraman Ace and arrived at the moon. Ultraman Ace fought the monster and finished it with the Metalium Beam. Once the battle is finished, Yuko greets him once again and transforms.
Ultraman Ace was also with the Ultra Brothers to destroy the Sunblock that was covering the sun with the Metalium Beam and was seen with Ultraseven at the end before flying back.
Ultraman Mebius Gaiden: Ghost Rebirth
Ultraman Hikari sends an Ultra Sign to the Ultra Brothers from the Monster Graveyard so they decide to investigate. Ultraman Ace and Ultraman Taro arrive at the Monster Graveyard, meeting Mebius and Hikari there. They find the Dark Four Heavenly Kings, who have been revived, are planning to get the Giga Battlenizer from the Valley of Fire in order to use a capsule that contains the hatred of Alien Empera to resurrect him. After a fierce battle, they reveal that they have captured Ultraman Hikari as a hostage. Taro and Ace give in knowing that if they don't they will continue to hurt Hikari.
After beating an Inpelaizer and encountering Mechazam Mebius arrives at the monster graveyard to find Taro and Ace both captured. Alien Mefilas demands that he go into the Valley of Fire to get the Giga Battlenizer. Ultraman Hikari appears too, saying that he needs the Giga Battlenizer to pursue more power. Mebius, heart-broken, heads into Valley of Fire to save Taro and Ace.
Mebius brings the Giga Battlenizer to the Dark Four Heavenly Kings who take it from him and laugh, knowing that they were never going to release Taro and Ace from the start. Hikari suddenly steals it from them however, and with Mebius, frees Taro and Ace. The Four Heavenly Kings are shocked to find that Hikari was tricking them and that Mebius knew that Hikari would never betray him. After another battle, Deathrem and Mebius Killer are defeated, but during the battle Mefilas uses manages to get hold of the Giga Battlenizer and by killing Glozam as a distraction, he inserts the capsule into the Giga Battlenizer, using tit to revive Alien Empera within Mechazam. Taro, Ace and Hikari struggle to fight back, but Mebius eventually defeats him.
Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie
Ultraman Ace joins Ultraman Jack and Ultraman 80 in trying to fend off the evil Ultraman Belial from reaching the Plasma Spark while they are inside the Spark Tower itself. Despite the three Ultras' combined efforts, Ultraman Belial brushed off their assaults and defeated all three of them with the Giga Battlenizer. Ultraman Ace was then frozen along with the Land of Light and its population when it froze over after Belial stole the Plasma Spark, however he was freed along with them when the Spark was returned by Ultraman Zero.
Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire
Ultraman Ace was one of the Ultraman who protected the Land of Light after the Darklops Zero were about to destroy it.
Seven noticed that his son had traveled to another universe. With the appearance of the other Ultra Brothers the question is raised, if Zero's universe hopping was in any way related to the multiversal threat they had detected. A ship of unknown origin giving off a strong amount of minus energy was abducting monsters, dead or alive, even those in the Monster Graveyard. The Ultras declared they would watch for the threat but also noted they could only monitor a small amount of the countless other universes at any time before the climatic battle against Hyper Zetton and multiple Spheres created replicas of Antlar, King Pandon, Tyrant, Black King and Verokron. The Ultra Brothers: Ultraman, Seven, Jack, Ace and Leo transformed into their Ultra forms to help Ultraman Saga. The mighty brothers arrived in the field of battle, and each went to fight the monsters, with Ace going straight to his old nemesis Verokron. After a short battle, Ace used his signature move, the Metalium Beam, and finished off his old rival once and for all.
Prior to Ultraman Ginga, Ultraman Ace participated in the Dark Spark War but this time he fought not only alongside with the Ultra Brothers but, with the other Ultras seen so far and their allies against the forces of Evil. Ace was shown fighting alongside Taro and his parents. While in the midst of battle, Dark Lugiel appeared and turn every Ultra alongside their allies, monsters and aliens into Spark Dolls. Ace was seen among his brothers, trying to protect Taro from the Dark Spark's curse. Just as the war about to end, an unknown warrior appear and faced Dark Lugiel but like the others he also turned into a Spark Doll but he was kept within his Ginga Spark and fell alongside other Spark Dolls. It is assumed that like all other Spark Dolls, Ace fell to Earth. At the end of the series he returned home with the other Spark Dolls after Lugiel's defeat.
Ultraman Ginga S
As mentioned by Taro, Ace was among the five senior members of Ultra Brothers that donated him their powers as a sign of support. Thanks to this, Taro changed himself into the Strium Brace for Hikaru Raido/Ultraman Ginga to assume Ginga Strium. Ace's power were seen used, among them is Metalium Beam against Yapool. It is presumed that his powers were returned back after Taro's job on Earth is done.
Ultra Fight Victory
"Ginga! Victory! Do the Ultra Touch!"
- ―Ace to Ginga and Victory
Ultraman Ace was sent by Ultraman King to rescue Ultraman Ginga from Ace Killer, who had the Ultra imprisoned, similar to the Ultra Brothers years ago. He seemed to have the upper hand in the battle, avoiding all of Ace Killer's attacks and finishing him off with the Ultra Guillotine. However, Ace was seemingly unable to overcome the Terrible-Monsters. Ace Killer proceeded to try and kill Ace, under the new title of Victory Killer, but Ultraman Victory came to defeat him. But While Victory was kept busy with the new and improved robot, Yapool summoned Lunaticks to kill Ginga. But soon Sho summoned Shepherdon and defeated both monsters.
After Ginga was freed, he and Ace's energy were restored by using some Victorium. Soon, the three Ultras joined the Leo brothers in Planet Guar to fight against Yapool and his Terrible-Monster Army. Ace suggested that they merge to form Ginga Victory and they did. Ace defeated Verokron with the Vertical Guillotine while Ginga Victory managed to kill Yapool but was too late to stop his plan, having now revived Juda Spectre. Juda created Super Grand King Spectre to attack the Ultras and broke the former's fusion, forcing Victory to fight Juda alone while Hikaru/Ginga joined the Inter Galactic Defense Force to fight Grand King.
After Super Grand King Spectre launched some more energy blasts, Ginga launched a Ginga Thunderbolt at him to weaken him a bit so that the other Ultras can deal some more damage to him in close combat. When Victory Knight used his powers to distort Juda's distortion to his own, the particles from that said dimension weakened Super Grand King Spectre enough to be left immobilized and was defeated by a combination of Ace's Metalium Beam, Leo and Astra's Ultra Double Flasher, and Ginga's Ginga Cross Shoot while Victory defeats Juda once and for all with his Knight Victorium Break. With Juda dead, the stolen Victorium Core and Hikaru/Ginga and Sho/Victory returned to Earth, where Hikari congratulated them for their bravery before returning to space.
Ace was among the Ultra Warriors whom fought against Belial and his army in the Omega Armageddon. However, Ace could only gaze at their failures as Belial succeeded in triggering the Crisis Impact before Ultraman King sacrificed his life to save the universe from the damage Belial had caused.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
The Six Ultra Brothers had Katsumi Minato and Isami Minato in their Ultra forms transported to the Inter Galactic Defense Force Headquarters in the Land of Light, without them knowing what was going on. Taro welcomed them to the Land of Light.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy
The Six Ultra Brothers encounter Juda and Mold on Satellite Golgotha, surprised by their appearance due to them being sealed by Ultramen Ginga, Victory and X in the past, before coming to reason that they were counterparts brought from a different point in time. The Ultra Brothers engaged them in combat and eventually destroyed them using the Cosmo Miracle Beam. However, they were soon faced by Ultraman Belial and Ultraman Tregear in their Early Style forms, and were defeated due to exhaustion from using the prior technique, as well as their enemies receiving the Absolutian power. Fortunately, Ultraman Zero arrived to stall them, but Absolute Tartarus blasted him aside, with the Ultra Brothers helping him up.
They went back to the Inter Galactic Defense Force headquarters to discuss the situation and speculated that Absolute Tartarus' activities have created Parallel Isotopes of Belial and Tregear. Because of Zero's ability to travel through dimensions, the Inter Galactic Defense Force decided to send him out to deal with the situation.
"Yapool, you once said that victors must live on bearing the malice of those who have fallen. Even so, I... we Ultras will fight on! Until the day this universe is at peace!"
- ―Ultraman Ace, The Last Hero.
Ultraman Ace is revealed to be Z's godfather, and gave Z his name owing to the fact that it is sometimes used by humans to refer to 'the last' of something, and Ace hoped that Z would bring peace to the universe, becoming a symbolic 'Last Hero'. After following the signals being given off by the Ace Medal, Ace arrived in the midst of Z's battle against Baraba, rescuing his godson from certain death at the point of the Terrible-Monster's sword. With Ace and Z reunited, the two heroes teamed up against Baraba, with Ace proving invaluable in defeating the monster by giving Z the energy to unleash the Space Z, a version of Ace's own Space Q. After Z and Ace destroyed Baraba, Ace noted how proud he was of Z, and how much stronger he had become, before the two Ultras departed in the light of the setting sun.
Alongside data from Geed, Zero and Z, data gathered from Ace's fighting style and techniques was among the information used and incorporated into the construction and calibration of Ultroid Zero.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad
The 6 Ultra Brothers vs. The Monster Army
After Piko was killed by some robbers, Mother of Ultra took him to the Land of Light to revive him. During the resurrection process, the Ultra Brothers were present, and using their energies, they transformed Piko into the monkey god, Hanuman.
Many moments later, a Thai base was trying to launch some missiles to the sky, because it would stop the worldwide drought, and cause rain. A missile was shot, it exploded in the sky, and it caused rain, as expected, but as the second missile was shot, it had a problem, and after failing to blast off, it blew up, causing a chain reaction with the other missiles, causing an apocalyptical event, and five monsters (Gomora, Tyrant, Dustpan, Astromons and Dorobon) rised from the Earth, and started causing chaos. Hanuman appeared to fight the monsters, but after receiving too much damage from them, the Ultra Brothers suddenly appeared from the sky, and they all start fighting the monsters. After they were all defeated, Gomora, who was unconscious, wakes up, and after climbing a mountain, releases a rainbow beam that caused catastrophic natural disasters. Ultraman and Hanuman were trying to stop him, but the beam was too powerful, and they couldn't get close. Suddenly the other Brothers arrived, and managed to interrupt Gomora's beam. After Gomora was defeated, peace reigned again, and Hanuman said good-bye to the Ultra Brothers, who flew back to the Land of Light.
Great Decisive Battle! The Super 8 Ultra Brothers
- Main article: Ultraman Ace (Superior Universe)
Ultraman Ace appears as an alternate universe version of himself in this movie.
- Height: 40 m
- Weight: 45,000 t
- Age: 15,000 years old
- Home World: The Land of Light, Nebula M78
- Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 20
- Maximum Running Speed: 580 km/h
- Maximum Underwater Speed: 220 knots
- Maximum Underground Speed: Mach 4
- Maximum Jumping Height: 900 m
- Arm Strength: 140,000 t
- Grip Strength: 55,000 t
- Hobbies: Poetry
- Occupation: Space Ranger - After returning from his year-long journey on Earth, Ace went to the Andromeda galaxy and became a scout for the district for a year. He later returned to the Land of Light, and took up his hobby of Poetry, coming back to visit Earth every now and then when his fellow Ultra Brothers were in danger.
- Weaknesses: Unable to handle extreme pressure.
- Family Structure: Ace is an orphan, and was brought up by the Father and Mother of Ultra. Therefore, Ace is the adoptive cousin of Seven and the adoptive brother of Taro. However, Ace and Taro are such close friends that they see each other as true brothers.
- Energy Hole (エネルギーホール Enerugī Hōru): The hole in Ace's crest, its main purpose is to absorb solar energy, but can also be charged with energy from the other Ultra Brothers. It has similar properties to Taro's Ultra Horns.
- Color Timer: Ace's Color Timer operates like any other, but Ace's inner energy is twice the amount of the average Ultra Warrior, giving him more energy to use in his attacks than the other Ultra Brothers.
- Ultra Star (ウルトラスター Urutora Sutā): The gem on Ace's forehead, it is able to fire beams.
- Ultra Armor: Ace has the typical Ultra resistances and vulnerabilities.
Seiji and Yuko are each given one of the Ultra Rings to summon Ultraman Ace. When the rings touch, both hosts combine to form Ultraman Ace. After Yuko left back to the moon, Seiji wore both rings and was able to transform into Ace on his own.
Ultraman Ace became a Spark Doll in the conclusion of the Dark Spark War due to the Dark Spark's powers. He was likely kept in Dark Lugiel's collection, or was lost somewhere.
After Dark Lugiel's defeat, Ultraman Ace's Spark Doll is likely to have reverted back to its original form and departs Earth to return home.
- Metalium Beam (メタリウム光線 Metariumu Kōsen): Ultraman Ace's signature move. Ace thrusts his arms to his left, then he swings them back towards his target and forms his arms in an "L". The beam is powerful enough to destroy monsters in one shot. It is said to be more powerful than Seven's Wide Shot.
- Spacium Beam: Ace can perform this beam by crossing his arms in a "+". It was used against Ultraman Leo.
- Ultra Guillotine (ウルトラギロチン Urutora Girochin): Ace creates multiple buzzsaw projectiles to slice the opponent.
- Vertical Guillotine (バーチカルギロチン Bāchikaru Girochin): Ace spreads his hands out vertically after putting them together, and fires an arc of energy that slices opponents.
- Horizontal Guillotine (ホリゾンタルギロチン Horizontaru Girochin): Instead of stretching the hands, Ace can form a crescent horizontal shaped Ultra Guillotine.
- Circular Guillotine (サーキュラーギロチン Sākyurā Girochin): Ace conjures two arcs of energy in a 'X' shape, that somehow slices a circle in the opponent when launched.
- Multi Guillotine (マルチ・ギロチン Maruchi Girochin): A series of flying daggers.
- Guillotine Shot (ギロチンショット Girochin Shotto): The strongest of all other types, channeling immense energy into the Energy Hole and concentrating energy like the Space Q.
- Punch Laser (パンチレーザー Panchi Rēzā): Ace can fire a beam from his Ultra Star.
- Punch Laser Special (パンチレーザースペシャル Panchi Rēzā Supesharu): Ace can fire a powerful version of the Punch Laser but instead from his Ultra Star, he clasped it from his hand. This attack was also featured in Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3 as Ace's finisher.
- Ultra Slash (ウルトラスラッシュ Urutora Surasshu): Ace's variation of the Ultra Slash, it comes in a variety of forms and can be duplicated several times before being thrown. It can also be used as a melee weapon.
- Slash Beam (スラッシュ光線 Surasshu Kōsen): A beam projectile attack from one hand.
- Ace Spark (エーススパーク Ēsu Supāku): A spark fired from Ace's whole body, used to stop the enemy's movement.
- Star Beam Cutter (スタービームカッター Sutā Bīmu Kattā): Ace can emit star-shaped cutters from between both hands.
- Palm Cutter (パームカッター Pāmu Kattā): A wedge-shaped cutter beam that can be emitted from Ace's palm.
- Space Q (スペースQ Supēsu Q): When surrounded by his comrades and is provided with their energy, Ace forms a powerful ball of their combined powers from within his Energy Hole and hurls it at opponent.
- Timer Shot (タイマーショット Taimā Shotto): Ace can fire a powerful beam from his Color Timer.
- Diamond Beam (ダイヤ光線 Daiya Kōsen): A diamond-shaped energy bolt.
- Double Beam (ダブルビーム Daburu Bīmu): Ace can fire an energy beam from both hands at once.
- Straight Beam (ストレートビーム Sutorēto Bīmu): A beam from one hand, used against Giant Yapool but failed.
- Star Beam (スター光線 Sutā Kōsen): A beam attack, used against Machless.
- Timer Bolt (タイマーボルト Taimā Boruto): Ace draws an incredible amount of electrical energy from the atmosphere via his Ultra Hole to summon a powerful lightning bolt from his Color Timer, capable of setting opponents ablaze in an instant.
- Blue Laser (ブルーレーザー Burū Rēzā): Ace can fire a blue wave of blue laser from his hands. Has explosive properties.
- Handy Shoot (ハンディシュート Handi Shūto): Light arrows fired from both hands separated. Used on Alien Steal.
- Grip Beam (グリップビーム Gurippu Bīmu): A beam from his right fist. Used on Kamaida.
- Hand Beam (ハンドビーム Hando Bīmu): A blue laser fired from Ace's hands.
- Energy Light Sphere (エネルギー光球 Enerugī Kōkyū): Ace forms a sphere of light and throws it.
- Energy Beam (エネルギー光線 Enerugī Kōsen): A red arrow-shaped beam fired from Ace's palms. Also known as Red Arrows (レッドアロー Reddo Arō).
- Shooting Beam (シューティングビーム Shūtingu Bīmu): A wave of energy.
- Arrow Beam (アロー光線 Arō Kōsen): Ace fires a stream of arrowhead-shaped bolts.
- Arrow Beam Light Ring Type (アロー光線光輪タイプ Arō Kōsen Kōrin Taipu): The Arrow Beam fired as discs of light.
- Attack Beam (アタックビーム Atakku Bīmu): A red heat ray fired from between Ace's palms.
- Moon Beam (ムーン光線 Mūn Kōsen): Crescent moon-shaped waves of light.
- Ultra Punch (ウルトラパンチ Urutora Panchi): A very powerful intensive punch. Powerful enough to pierce through Doragory's body.
- Ace Kick (エースキック Ēsu Kikku): Ace jumps in the air and kicks the opponent.
- Electric Shock Kick (電撃キック Dengeki Kikku): His left foot is charged with high voltage energy. He then grabbed an opponent's head and kicked it with his left foot in electric shock. Used against Aquarius in episode 49.
- Ultra Knife (ウルトラナイフ Urutora Naifu): A deadly karate chop that decapitates a monster. Used to kill Zaigon.
- Ultra Swing (ウルトラスウィング Urutora Suuingu): A swinging technique where Ace picks up his opponent, swings them and throws them.
- Ace Lifter (エースリフター Ēsu Rifutā): Ace lifts the opponent up and slams them into the ground, or simply throws them.
- Ace Lifting (ウルトラリフティング Urutora Rifutingu): Ace lifts the opponent up and flies away.
- Ultra Attack (ウルトラアタック Urutora Atakku): Ace jumps onto his opponent and tackles them.
- Flash Hand (フラッシュハンド Furasshu Hando): Ace creates a field of yellow energy around his hands to empower attacks.
- Flash Hand Guillotine Type (フラッシュハンドギロチンタイプ Furasshu Hando Girochin Taipu): Ace fires these yellow energies in the form of an Ace Slash-like attack.
- Ace Drill (エースドリル Ēsu Doriru): Ace spins at a speed so fast that he tunnels underground.
- Drill Beam (ドリル光線 Doriru Kōsen): Ace uses energy to change his palms into drills. Used on King Crab.
- Body Spark (ボディスパーク Bodi Supāku): If Ace's body is covered in a substance, this ability can be used to remove said material.
- Ace Barrier (エースバリヤー Ēsu Bariyā): A technique that teleports enemies elsewhere, performed by spinning around and unleashing an energy field.
- Ultra Neo Barrier (ウルトラネオバリヤー Urutora Neo Bariyā): By placing both hands outward in front of him, Ace can create a large shield of energy that can deflect most attacks.
- Circle Barrier (サークルバリヤー Sākuru Bariyā): A circular barrier made of Metalium energy that can reflect beam attacks.
- Ultra Deflection (ウルトラデフレクション Urutora Defurekushon): Another version of the Ultra Neo Barrier. Ace puts his hands in front and creates a shield to deflect attacks.
- Form Revert: Used against Hanzagiran to revert it to salamander form.
- Ace Fire (エースファイヤー Ēsu Faiyā): Ace can emit a stream of flames from hands when he clasps them together in front of him.
- Ace Vacuum (エースバキューム Ēsu Bakyūmu): Using his palms, Ace can absorb all kinds of poisons and gases from the air.
- Stop Flash (ストップフラッシュ Sutoppu Furasshu): Ace puts both hands in front of his chest, and his Color Timer flashes, immobilizing enemies telekinetically.
- Ultra Shower (ウルトラシャワーUrutora Shawā ): Ace can emit a stream of water from his palms.
- Fire Extinguishing Fog (消火フォッグ Shōka Foggu): A fog emitted from Ace's hands that extinguishes fire.
- Ace Blade (エースブレード Ēsu Burēdo): Ace can create a sword from sheer force of will. Can slice through almost anything. This finisher was also featured in Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3 as one of Ace's finishers.
- Medical Ray (メディカルレイ Medikaru Rei): Ace can heal wounds of other beams, seen on Bakatri.
- Ultra Sign (ウルトラサイン Urutora Sain): Ace can create an Ultra Sign from his Ultra Hall to call help from his comrades. Used in desperate when defeated by Alien Hipporit and Tyrant.
- Dry Spark (ドライスパーク Dorai Supāku): A ball of blue light that dries opponents that rely on water to remain active.
- Metamorphosis: Ace can alter the nature of an object; for example, he turned a gas tank into a bomb, and a flag into a cape, and a tree into a sword.
- Set Beam (セット光線 Setto Kōsen): A beam of light that calms down monsters.
- Materializing Gas (実体化ガス Jitai-ka Gasu): A gas used to materialize incorporeal enemies.
- Interdimensional Energy Interception Ability (異次元エネルギー遮断能力 I Jigen Enerugī Shadan Nōryoku): Ace shoots a sort of rainbow field that wards off interdimensional energy.
- Ultra Charge (ウルトラチャージ Urutora Chāji): Ace can transfer his energy to allies to replenish their energy and charge them up.
- Ultra Eye Light (ウルトラ眼光 Urutora Gankō): Ace can fire beams from his eyes to remove obstructions like fog or barriers.
- Time Travel: Ace is able to travel into the future from the past. This was used to save TAC after Daidarahoshi's death.
- Stop Ring (ストップリング Sutoppu Ringu): A series of light rings that bind the opponent.
- Paralysis Beam (金縛り光線 Kanashibari Kōsen): A technique that temporarily stops the movement of beings. Used against Alien Temperor.
- Double Attack (ダブル攻撃 Daburu Kōgeki): A combination technique with Zoffy against Aribunta and Giron Man. Ace holding Giron Man while Zoffy holding Aribunta before they rushed at a tremendous speed and struck the enemies' heads, killing them.
- 6 Brothers Lifter (6兄弟リフター 6 Kyōdai Rifutā): Used by six Ultra Brothers against Alien Temperor by throwing him into the air together in Ultraman Taro episode 34. They lift the opponent and throw it into the air while rotating.
- Grand Spark (グランドスパーク Gurando Supāku): Ace can combine his Metalium Beam with Ultraman, Jack, and Seven to form a stronger beam. Used on U-Killersaurus.
- Combined Beam (合体光線 Gattai Kōsen): A combination of his Metalium Beam with Jack's Spacium Beam and 80's Succium Beam. Used on Belial but it reflected back to the three Ultras by Belial.
- Final Cross Shield (ファイナルクロスシールド Fainaru Kurosu Shīrudo): A shield of the combined powers of the four Ultra Brothers. Used to seal U-Killersaurus.
- Energy Exposure (エネルギー照射 Enerugī Shōsha): Released energy from his hands, used with Jack, Seven and Ultraman to free Mebius from Alien Guts.
- Ultra Blocker: Used with Hikari, Taro, and Mebius to revert the Giga Battlenizer to its neutral state.
- Triple Beam (トリプル光線 Toripuru Kōsen): Ace and Ultraman use their Spacium Beams with Jack's Cinerama Shot. This was used to take down Leo.
Ultraman Ace reappeared in the puzzle role-playing game for mobile devices, Ultraman Galaxy as a UR (Ultra Rare) card that you can unlock him in a event called Galaxy Defense Tournament with a rare chance of getting Ace.
- Ultraman Ace set the record for several firsts in the Ultraman Series:
- The first and only Ultraman to regularly have multiple hosts simultaneously. Later, he has only one host though.
- The first Ultra to have a female host.
- The first Ultra to have a recurring villain, Yapool. This is similar to the Super Sentai series' villains.
- The first Ultra to have two voice actors for grunts in the same series (produced by Goro Naya and reused stock grunts by Masao Nakasone in Ultraman Ace).
- In the later media, Ace's grunts are reused from Goro Naya most of times.
- The first and only Ultraman to regularly have multiple hosts simultaneously. Later, he has only one host though.
- His head crest resembles Ultraseven's crest, being the first unique Ultraman with a forward crest since Ultraseven (and his Superior).
- In old and scrapped plans, Ace was planned to be part of the Galactic Federation, a coalition of Tsuburaya Productions' heroes, such as Fireman, Mirrorman, Triple Fighter and Jumborg Ace, and Ultraman Ace himself, though the concept ultimately never came into fruition. The team's name was mentioned in the lyrics of the opening theme song, and Ace's Ultra Rings were conceived to be a mark of proof of his membership to the team.
- Ultraman Ace's hosts, Seiji and Yuko, share a unique similarity. Both of their surnames have the kanji for geographical directions: Seiji's Hokuto (北斗Kita), and Yuko has South (南 Minami). ) has North (北
- Although Keiji Takamine, the actor who portrayed Seiji Hokuto, was at one point Ace's voice actor, Ace's grunts still reuses from Ultraman's produced by Masao Nakasone and original grunts by Goro Naya, Ace's first voice actor. However, Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie is the only time Keiji Takamine's grunts were used for Ace.
- However, Keiji Takamine returned to voice Ace in Ultraman Z.
- Owing to his large number of abilities revolving around cutting and dismemberment, Ace gained the reputation of the "Guillotine Prince" (ギロチン王子 Girochin Ōji) in Japan shortly after his debut series began.
- In fact, Ace doesn't have to use two humans to be his host, because to transform to his true form, he only needs the two Ultra Rings to touch each other. So, his host only need to wear two Rings in two fingers then let them touch each other.
- During an interview, Hiroshi Nagano, Daigo Madoka's actor and Ultraman Tiga's voice actor at that time, stated that his favorite Ultraman is Ultraman Ace.