The version of the original Ultraman that appears in the Story 0 manga.
Ultraman Story 0
One of the scientists working on the Plasma Sun project, Ultraman was one of the first if not the first to be transformed into an Ultra. As with the other Ultra Brothers and warriors he was present when the Baltans revealed their guilt in the sabotage of the Plasma Sun and belligerent intentions. He, with many others, left the Land of Light to combat the various monsters that would surely appear all over the galaxy.
Some time later, while the Baltan projection was halted in its attempts to snuff out the flame of the Ultra Tower, Ultraman was on the Moon fighting several Sadolas, while one was cannibalized by the others, Ultraman caught the other two and placed them in a sphere to be sent home for study. However, the sphere was destroyed by a beam to which Ultraman turned to see a Baltan with a still smoking claw.
Unlike in the original series, Ultraman was born with his own human form. He transforms using the Beta Capsule as Shin Hayata did in the original series.
- Spacium Energy: Ultraman's body is filled with Specium energy, his physical touch to a Baltan is enough to make their body decompose.
- Spacium Beam: Ultraman's signature attack. Can kill the average monster in one hit.
- Ultra Barrier: A barrier to block attacks.
- Teleportation: Ultraman can teleport unknown distances, doing so tires him.
- Catch-Rings: Rings of energy used to restrain a target.
- Ultra-Slash: A ring of energy to slice through objects.
- Ultraman was the first Ultra to face the Baltans, making him the first to see them in person, although their projections had been seen several times.