"Ultra-Touch: Ginga! Victory! Ginga Victory!"
- ―Transformation announcement
Ultra Fusion Brace (ウルトラフュージョンブレス Urutora Fyūjon Buresu) is a transformation brace used by Hikaru in Ultraman Ginga S The Movie: Showdown! The 10 Ultra Warriors!. This bracelet is a successor to the Strium Brace, which at that time was Ultraman Taro's alternate form and allows the combination of Ultraman Ginga and Victory into Ultraman Ginga Victory.
Ultraman Ginga S The Movie
Ultraman Zero was entrusted by Ultraman King to give the Ultra Fusion Brace to Hikaru and Shou. However, to make sure that they were worthy users, Zero was told to give them a proper trial with the sealed form of Ultra Fusion Brace as a handcuff, cuffing the two together while they trained.
Soon after Hikaru and Shou passed the trial, the Ultra Fusion Brace revealed its true form. Right after Musashi succeeded in rescuing the sealed Ultramen, the Heisei Ultramen gave their powers to the brace.
Ultra Fight Victory
After Shou succeeded in rescuing Hikaru from Yapool's prison, Shou and Hikaru used the Ultra Fusion Brace to defeat Yapool.
Ultra Fusion Brace was used again to finish off Guar Spectre by unleashing Tiga to Gaia's finisher alongside Exceed X.
- Ultra Touch (ウルトラタッチ Urutora Tatchi): The Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ginga to fuse with Victory to become Ultraman Ginga Victory. To do that, Hikaru twists Ultraman Ginga Victory's face 90 degrees clockwise, then Hikaru and Shou jump to do the Ultra-Touch. The powers stored in the Ultra Fusion Brace can only be accessed when Hikaru and Shou transform into Ginga Victory.
Ginga Victory's Technique
- Ultra Fusion Shoot (ウルトラフュージョンシュート Urutora Fyūjon Shūto): Ultraman Ginga Victory's signature move, fired in a '+' position. This technique is made by combining the powers of all previous Heisei Ultras.
Past Heisei Ultras' Techniques
The Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ultraman Ginga Victory to use any of the powers/techniques of the previous Heisei Ultras, Tiga-Zero. However, out of all the spins in one roulette, Tiga, Dyna and Gaia shared the same section, this could be due to either limited number of sections or how these three are always portrayed in most films under one team-up. In Tiga, Dyna and Gaia's case, when Hikaru uses this section, Ginga Victory will automatically use all these three Ultras' power.
- Ultraman Tiga: Zepellion Ray
- Ultraman Dyna: Solgent Ray
- Ultraman Gaia: Photon Edge
- Ultraman Cosmos: Full Moon Rect/Cosmium Ray
- Ultraman Nexus: Cross-Ray Schtrom/Over-Ray Schtrom
- Ultraman Max: Maxium Cannon/Galaxy Cannon
- Ultraman Mebius: Mebium Shoot/Mebium Burst
- Ultraman Zero: Wide Zero Shot/Emerium Slash
- The bracelet has no activation announcement when in usage, instead one is provided by the users, Hikaru and Shou. However, in toy version, their actors, Takuya Negishi and Kiyotaka Uji provided voices for its merchandise.
- The Ultra Touch formation made by Hikaru and Shou is similar to that of Seiji Hokuto and Yuko Minami when they transform into Ultraman Ace.
- Compared to the Strium Brace, while the former's powers were loaned by the original Ultra Brothers, the Ultra Fusion Brace instead copied them. However, the only downside is that, it isn't capable of supporting Hikaru whenever he is in danger outside of his transformation as Ultraman Ginga.
- Aside from emitting original grunts, the use of past Ultra Powers also caused the background to momentarily change, resembling their original rises.
|Ultra Powers, Traits and Objects of Interest|
|Powers and Traits||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Crest Weapons | Protectors | Ultra Horns | Bracers | Solar Energy Absorption | Forehead Crystal | Light Crystal | Body Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Signs | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks|
|Ultra-Related Items||Transformation Items | Specium | Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Array | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Ultra Mind | Max Galaxy | Plasma Spark | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Spark Dolls | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Knight Timbre | Cyber Cards | MonsArmor | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules | Childhood Radiation | R/B Crystals | R/B Crystal Holder | R/B Crystal Collection Case | Ultra Taiga Accessories|
|Other Media||Plasma Ore | Ultraman Suit | Ultraman Factor|
|Crest Weapons||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Sluggers | Geed Slugger | R/B Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Taiga Spark | Plasma Zero-let|
|Armors||Protectors | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Aarb Gear | Techtor Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | MonsArmor|
|Others||Ace Blade | Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | Orb Dark Calibur | Orb Ring NEO | R/B Kourin | Taiga Tri Blade|
|Showa Items||Beta Capsule | Ultra Eye | Willpower | Ultra Rings | Ultra Badge | Leo Ring | Beam Flasher | Bright Stick | Bright Bracelet|
|Heisei Items||Delta-Plasma | Willpower | Beta Capsule/Flash Prism | Estraller | Pikari Brusher | Spark Lens | Reflasher | Esplender | Agulater | Nice Dreamer | Cosmo Pluck | Just Lancer | Evoltruster | Darkevolver | Max Spark | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Eye | Saga Brace | Ginga Spark | Dark Spark | Dark Dummy Spark | Gunpad | Ginga Light Spark | Livepad | Victory Lancer | Chibu Spark | Ultra Fusion Brace | X Devizer | Orb Ring | Orbcalibur | Riser | Ultra Zero Eye NEO | Giga Finalizer | Gyro | Orb Ring NEO|
|Reiwa Items||Taiga Spark | Tregear Eye | New Generation Eye|
|Other Media Items||Zoffy Bracelet | Jack Bracelet | Gorian Belt | Zaji Sword | Drew Bracelet | Flare Coin | Alphonne Pendant | Ars Ring | Mimicry System | Ultra Operation|