"We'll show you our bond! Ultra-Touch: Ginga! Victory! Ginga Victory!"
- ―Transformation announcement
Ultra Fusion Brace (ウルトラフュージョンブレス Urutora Fyūjon Buresu) is a transformation brace used by Hikaru in Ultraman Ginga S The Movie: Showdown! The 10 Ultra Warriors!. This bracelet is a successor to the Strium Brace, which at that time was Ultraman Taro's alternate form and allows the combination of Ultraman Ginga and Victory into Ultraman Ginga Victory.
Ultraman Ginga S The Movie
Ultraman Zero was entrusted by Ultraman King to give the Ultra Fusion Brace to Hikaru and Sho. However, to make sure that they were worthy users, Zero was told to give them a proper trial with the sealed form of Ultra Fusion Brace as a handcuff, cuffing the two together while they trained.
Soon after Hikaru and Sho passed the trial, the Ultra Fusion Brace revealed its true form. Right after Musashi succeeded in rescuing the sealed Ultramen, the Heisei Ultramen gave their powers to the brace.
Ultra Fight Victory
After Sho succeeded in rescuing Hikaru from Yapool's prison, Sho and Hikaru used the Ultra Fusion Brace to defeat Yapool.
Ultra Fusion Brace was used again to finish off Guar Spectre by unleashing Tiga to Gaia's finisher alongside Exceed X.
- Ultra Touch (ウルトラタッチ Urutora Tatchi): The Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ginga to fuse with Victory to become Ultraman Ginga Victory. To do that, Hikaru twists Ultraman Ginga Victory's face 90 degrees clockwise, then Hikaru and Sho jump to do the Ultra-Touch. The powers stored in the Ultra Fusion Brace can only be accessed when Hikaru and Sho transform into Ginga Victory.
Ginga Victory's Technique
- Ultra Fusion Shoot (ウルトラフュージョンシュート Urutora Fyūjon Shūto): Ultraman Ginga Victory's signature move, fired in a '+' position. This technique is made by combining the powers of all previous Heisei Ultras.
Past Heisei Ultras' Techniques
The Ultra Fusion Brace allows Ultraman Ginga Victory to use any of the powers/techniques of the previous Heisei Ultras, Tiga-Zero. However, out of all the spins in one roulette, Tiga, Dyna and Gaia shared the same section, this could be due to either limited number of sections or how these three are always portrayed in most films under one team-up. In Tiga, Dyna and Gaia's case, when Hikaru uses this section, Ginga Victory will automatically use all these three Ultras' power.
- Ultraman Tiga: Zepellion Ray
- Ultraman Dyna: Solgent Ray
- Ultraman Gaia: Photon Edge
- Ultraman Cosmos: Full Moon Rect/Cosmium Ray
- Ultraman Nexus: Cross-Ray Schtrom/Over-Ray Schtrom
- Ultraman Max: Maxium Cannon/Galaxy Cannon
- Ultraman Mebius: Mebium Shoot/Mebium Burst
- Ultraman Zero: Wide Zero Shot/Emerium Slash
- The bracelet has no activation announcement when in usage, instead one is provided by the users, Hikaru and Sho. However, in toy version, their actors, Takuya Negishi and Kiyotaka Uji provided voices for its merchandise.
- Compared to the Strium Brace, while the former's powers were loaned by the original Ultra Brothers, the Ultra Fusion Brace instead copied them. However, the only downside is that it isn't capable of supporting Hikaru whenever he is in danger outside of his transformation as Ultraman Ginga.
- Aside from emitting original grunts, the use of past Ultra Powers also caused the background to momentarily change, resembling their original rises.
|Showa Items||Beta Capsule | Ultra Eye | Willpower | Ultra Rings | Ultra Badge | Leo Ring | Beam Flasher | Bright Stick | Bright Bracelet|
|Heisei Items||Delta-Plasma | Willpower | Beta Capsule/Flash Prism | Estraller | Pikari Brusher | Spark Lens | Lieflasher | Esplender | Agulater | Nice Dreamer | Cosmo Pluck | Just Lancer | Evoltruster | Darkevolver | Max Spark | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Eye | Saga Brace | Ginga Spark | Dark Spark | Dark Dummy Spark | Gunpad | Ginga Light Spark | Livepad | Victory Lancer | Chibull Spark | Ultra Fusion Brace | X Devizer | Orb Ring | Orbcalibur | Riser | Ultra Zero Eye NEO | Giga Finalizer | Gyro | Orb Ring NEO|
|Reiwa Items||Taiga Spark | Tregear Eye | Taiga Tri Blade | New Generation Eye | Z Riser|
|Other Media Items||Zoffy Bracelet | Jack Bracelet | Gorian Belt | Zaji Sword | Drew Bracelet | Flare Coin | Alphone Pendant | Ars Ring | Mimicry System | Ultra Operation|
|Sluggers||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Slugger Lance | Geed Slugger | R/B Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Taiga Spark | Plasma Zero-let|
|Armors||Protectors | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Arb Gear | Tector Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | Cyber Armor|
|Others||Ace Blade | Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Ultlance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | Orb Dark Calibur | Orb Ring NEO | R/B Kourin | Taiga Tri Blade | Z Riser | Z Lance Arrow|