Each segments features an Ultraman Suit as a title character. The first part of the story is TIGA arc (TIGA編 Tiga-hen), themed after Ultraman Tiga and runs for 7 chapters from December 2019 to May 2020. The second part ZERO arc (ZERO編 Zero-hen) themed on media installments of Ultraman Zero's feature appearances, starting its story from June 2020.
- 1 Characters
- 2 Plot
- 2.1 TIGA arc
- 2.1.1 Prologue: The Darkness Squirms (序章「闇の蠢動」 Joshō 'Yami no Shundō')
- 2.1.2 Episode 1: Ritual of the Abyss (第１話 深淵の儀式 Dai ichi-wa Shin'en no Gishiki)
- 2.1.3 Episode 2: Otherworldly Things (第２話 異界のモノたち Dai ni-wa Ikai no Mono-tachi)
- 2.1.4 Episode 3: Conditions of the Sacrifice (第３話 生贄の条件 Dai san-wa Ikenie no Jōken)
- 2.1.5 Episode 4: The Dark Pentagram (第４話 暗黒の五芒星 Dai yon-wa Ankoku no Gobōsei)
- 2.1.6 Episode 5: Conflict of Light and Darkness (第５話 光と闇の相剋 Dai go-wa Hikari to Yami no Sōkoku)
- 2.1.7 Episode 6: Resurrection of the Evil God (第6話 邪神の復活 Dai roku-wa Jashin no Fukkatsu)
- 2.1.8 Episode 7: Resurrection of the Evil God
- 2.2 ZERO Arc
- 2.1 TIGA arc
- 3 References
Tiga arc characters
- Shinjiro Hayata
- Dan Moroboshi
- Seiji Hokuto
- Youske Endo
- Black-robed trio: The series' antagonists, a woman and two men who perform rituals to "unseal the darkness", turning people into Otherworld Monsters. They are based on the Dark Giants from Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey.
- Hudra: One of the black-robed trio. Based on Hudra. Gains an Ultraman Suit after summoning a pyramid of darkness.
- Darramb: One of the black-robed trio. Based on Darramb. Gains an Ultraman Suit after summoning a pyramid of darkness.
- Camearra: One of the black-robed trio. Based on Camearra. Gains an Ultraman Suit after summoning a pyramid of darkness.
- Daigo: Wearer of the Tiga suit, which has the ability to change its color and shape. Based on Daigo Madoka, the human host of Ultraman Tiga.
- Yuzare: Daigo's companion. A young girl who has the power to see into the future, they work together to thwart the mysterious trio's plans. Based on Yuzare.
- Black Ultraman (黒いULTRAMAN Kuroi Urutoraman)/Jet-Black Ultraman (漆黒のULTRAMAN Shikkoku no Urutoraman): Someone wearing an all-black, very powerful Ultraman suit with the ability to distort gravitational waves. Becomes Evil Tiga after summoning a pyramid of darkness. Based on Tiga Dark, Evil Tiga and Keigo Masaki.
- Kanae Iwatsubo (岩坪香奈枝 Iwatsubo Kanae): A "worshiper" of Ultraman, who killed her bullies and teachers to exact "justice". Targeted by the black-robed trio as their next sacrifice. She is named after a guest character from episode 11 of Ultraman Taro.
- Otherworld Monsters (異界獣 Ikai-jū): Victims of the black-robed trio who are turned into monsters that rampage and commit mass murder. These monsters once ruled over mankind's ancestors 30 million years ago.
- Zoiger: A monster created by the black-robed trio. He was originally a serial killer named Kuriki (里木Zoiger. ). Based on
- Bajera (バジェラ ): Transformed from Kanae Iwatsubo.
- Alien Ruboia: An alien who can teleport and has space-time abilities. Based on Gan-Q.
- Gatanothor: An evil god who the mysterious trio are trying to revive. Based on Gatanothor.
Zero arc characters
- Dan Moroboshi
- Jiro Satsuma: A construction worker in Grandome who escaped late and operated a crane to save his friend Anna. He is based on the similarly named character in Ultraseven.
- Anna: Jiro's friend, based on Anne Yuri.
- Iaron: An alien aiming for the Grandome construction site. He is based on Iaron from Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire.
- Legionoid: Iaron's robot troops, based on Legionoids from the aforementioned movie.
- Ultraman Suit Zero: Designated Ultraman Suit Ver.0, it was Dan Moroboshi's previous Ultraman Suit before he sealed it away due to its enormous power and demands for improvements. The suit rebooted for unknown reasons and made its way to Grandome in Shanghai in the middle of Moroboshi's fight with Iaron.
Prologue: The Darkness Squirms (序章「闇の蠢動」 Joshō 'Yami no Shundō')
In the United States, China, Italy and Germany, people have started to become monsters and mass murders have occurred in recent months.
Surveillance cameras show a woman and two men dressed in black.
And now, the trio were in Japan. Seiji Hokuto, who followed them, was defeated by the mysterious black Ultraman.
Episode 1: Ritual of the Abyss (第１話 深淵の儀式 Dai ichi-wa Shin'en no Gishiki)
That was the woman in black clothes that Hokuto followed. She approaches a man at a restaurant in the bay area and whispers that in his ear, changing him into a monster.
Shinjiro and Moroboshi, who visited the bay area to investigate the cause of the mysterious "gravitational fluctuation phenomenon" (重力変動現象 Jūryoku Hendō Genshō), come across a sight like a "picture of Hell".
A man turned into a monster at an Italian restaurant, eating and killing people around him.
The monster is defeated by Moroboshi wearing the Seven suit, but returns to human form and mysteriously says "one man...not enough..."
Immediately afterwards, Shinjiro and Moroboshi, who followed the gravitational fluctuations, discovered the fallen Hokuto.
There, they met the three-colored Ultraman, in silver, red and purple. Shinjiro struggled against this mysterious Ultraman, who fought while changing the color and shape of his suit, before he escaped.
The three-colored Ultraman meets with a girl and shows his his youthful appearance. It is the young man Daigo.
He seems to be fighting alongside the girl Yuzare to prevent the ritual of breaking the seal of darkness...
Episode 2: Otherworldly Things (第２話 異界のモノたち Dai ni-wa Ikai no Mono-tachi)
Detectives Endo and Kurata, on the other hand, find that the man is a man named Kuriki, a serial killer who had killed 13 young women in the past, but Moroboshi of the SSSP halted their investigation there.
The trio in black robes look for "sacrifices" to perform a new ceremony because the "ceremony" was unsuccessfully completed due to Moroboshi's activities as Seven.
Yuzare, a young girl who has the power to see the future, heads for a new sacrifice with the youth Daigo to prevent rituals.
A new sacrifice, Kanae Iwatsubo, was in front of the Ultraman statue in the Giant of Light Memorial (SSSP Headquarters).
She worshiped Ultraman and killed her bullies and teachers, pretending it was "justice".
The trio in black robes were trying to use Kanae as their next "sacrifice". Yuzare and Daigo try to prevent them from doing so.
Furthermore, sensing gravitational anomalies, Moroboshi and Shinjiro arrive, and fight with the black-clothed men Darramb and Hudra.
Before Shinjiro and his colleagues managed to chase the escaping trio, the one who appeared in front of them was...a jet-black Ultraman!
Intense gravity fluctuations attack Shinjiro and others, but the three-colored Ultraman appeared before them.
Episode 3: Conditions of the Sacrifice (第３話 生贄の条件 Dai san-wa Ikenie no Jōken)
Episode 4: The Dark Pentagram (第４話 暗黒の五芒星 Dai yon-wa Ankoku no Gobōsei)
Episode 5: Conflict of Light and Darkness (第５話 光と闇の相剋 Dai go-wa Hikari to Yami no Sōkoku)
Kanae Iwatsubo is turned into the monster Bajera. Shinjro manages to turn her back into a human by reaching out to her heart. However, the ritual is fulfilled and the dark pentagram used to revive the Evil God is complete. A dark pyramid emerges, unleashing countless Zoiger, turning Shanghai into a hellscape. In response to the pyramid's energy, the black Ultraman becomes Evil Tiga, and the other three gains suits of their own. Camearra searches for the "eyes" that make the "key" to reviving the Evil God Gatanothor, which are somewhere in Shanghai. The battle between Light and Darkness intensifies.
Episode 6: Resurrection of the Evil God (第6話 邪神の復活 Dai roku-wa Jashin no Fukkatsu)
From around the world, various mass murder incidents happened because of several humans transforming into "otherworldly monsters".
It was resulted from a ritual made by the mysterious trio Camearra, Hudra and Darramb to revive the Ultra Ancient Evil God.
Shinjiro and the SSSP met with the prophet girl Yuzare and Daigo, the young man who wears the tricolor Ultraman Suit (Tiga Suit), and band together to stop the evil trio.
But due to the intervention from the jet black Ultraman who cooperated with the trio, the final seal was released and the pentagram for the resurrection of the evil god was completed.
And in the center of the pentagram, a dark pyramid that emits waves of darkness appears. Receiving the power of darkness, the jet-black Ultraman transforms into Evil Tiga and the trio Camearra, Hudra and Darramb are also given armors similar to the Ultraman Suits.
What they need to complete the final ritual for the resurrection of the evil god, Gatanozoa, is the "key" that opens the door to the otherworld――with a face consist of an eyeball and the ability of spatial connection, in other words Alien Ruboia with the teleportation ability.
Shanghai has become hell after countless Zoigers running rampant. Shinjiro, Moroboshi, Hokuto and Daigo gathers at the summit of the dark pyramid where a battle of light and dark ULTRAMAN ensues.
Episode 7: Resurrection of the Evil God
The prophet girl Yuzare's wish is now in vain as the evil god Gatanothor has been revived.
Shanghai becomes swallowed by darkness and turned into a dark capital and the entire world starts to be consumed by darkness too.
The four Ultramen charges into the ruins to fight Gatanothor while the evil god discharges multitudes of Zoigers and other otherworldly monsters.
Shinjiro, Moroboshi, Hokuto, and alongside Yuzare is Daigo, the TIGA from another world.... the power of light is small and powerless.
Trying to revive the evil god from behind the scenes, the four dark warriors are standing in front of them.
They struggle to fight and defeat the dark trio Kaijin Camearra, Hudra and Darramb and the jet black ULTRAMAN Evil Tiga.
Will Daigo and Shinjiro be able to defeat the Majin and the giant evil god Gatanothor and save the world from destruction? And who is that new giant of light appearing at the end?
Episode 8: Zero Enclosure (第8話
虚無の筐体 Dai Hachi-wa: Zero no Kyōtai)
Beneath the SSSP. A secret armor of steel, a machine armor that supposedly immobile, suddenly begins to move.
It was the long-abandoned Ultraman Suit prototype Version 0 (バージョン0 Bājon Zero). Although nobody was inside, it started to move on its own.
Once it rushed in front of Shinjiro, Ide and Hokuto, Version 0 activates a transportation device and suddenly disappears.
Meanwhile, Moroboshi was in Shanghai as reconstruction project begins after the fight with Gatanothor.
The Grandome (グランドーム Gurandōmu), which is build at the hypocenter (ground zero), was ostensibly a symbol of reconstruction, but is actually strictly controlled by the government and special troops. It was a secret facility for sealing the remaining dimension distortion and studying it.
Suddenly at the construction site, an alien named Iaron leads the Legionoids to attack and Moroboshi/Seven engages in the battle.
At the construction site, there was a brave young man/construction worker who stayed behind to save his co-workers by operating a crane. He is Jiro Satsuma, but his life is also in danger.
Chapter 9: A Promise With The Hero (第９話「勇者との約束」 Dai 9-wa `Yūsha to no Yakusoku')
As Moroboshi fights, he fails to pay attention to the dangers and witness the brave young man helping his other co-workers in escaping.
After rescuing Anna, Satsuma was caught in a Legionoid attack and blasted on air. As he was about to die, a set of gunmetal armor approaches him and he hears the voice of the hero.
|Showa||Ultraman (Novel, Umezu, Kazumine) | Ultraseven (The Targeted Town Novel, Kuwata, Kazumine) | Return of Ultraman | Ultraman Great Fierce Battle | Ultraman Ace | Ultraman Taro (Uchiyama, Ishikawa) | Ultraman Leo | Mirrorman | The・Ultraman | Ultra Brothers Story | The☆Ultraman | Ultraman 80 | Decisive Battle! Brothers|
|Heisei||Ultraman Great (Manga, Novel) | Ultraman: Super Fighter Legend | Heisei Ultraseven (EPISODE: 0, EVOLUTION) | Ultraman THE FIRST | Denkou Choujin Gridman: The Demon King's Counterattack | Ultraman: The Next | Ultraman Nexus | Ultraman Story 0 | Ultraman Max | Ultraman Mebius (Anderes Horizont, Fight! Ultra Brothers, Armored Darkness) | Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Adventure | Ultra Monster Kattobi! Land | Ultraseven X | Ultra Ninpocho | Ultraman Super Fighter Geki-Den | Ultra Idemitsujin | Ultraman Sisters | Ultraman: Another Genesis | ULTRAMAN | Seven Queu: Lovely Idol | Ultra Monster Anthropomorphic Project (Novels, Galaxy Days, POP, Ultra Journey) | Ultraman F | Ultraman Dual | Mountain Peanuts | Ultraman Dual 2 | Ultraman Orb Chronicle | Ultraman R/B Novel | TDG: Adventure in Hyperspace | Ultraman Tiga: To the Shining Ones | Ultraman Tiga Novel: Forest of the White Fox | Ultraman Dyna Novel: Star of Peace・The・Other|
|Reiwa||SSSS.GRIDMAN NOVELIZATIONS | Hime and Samurai | ULTRAMAN SUIT ANOTHER UNIVERSE | Ultraman Dyna: Zero Drive Towards Tomorrow | SSSS.GRIDMAN ANOTHER LOAD | Anime ULTRAMAN Novel | Ultraman Taiga Novel|
|Foreign||Ultraman G | Ultraman: Negative One | Ultraman Tiga | Redman | The Rise of Ultraman|