To Care and What Lies Beyond (想い、その先に Omoi, Sono Sakini) is the twentieth episode of Ultraman Z.
The Artificial Life Form M1, created by Chief Mechanic Kojiro Inaba’s daughter Ruri, has malfunctioned and become gigantic! M1 doesn’t have bad intentions, but like this, it can do some serious damage! STORAGE puts a major operation into motion in order to stop M1 before it reaches the metropolitan area. Will they be able to save M1?!
Kojiro Inaba took his day off to meet his biologist daughter, Ruri, for the first time in 3 years. Ruri is currently working on her artificial life form M1, who's body cell is potentially beneficial in the medical field. The father-daughter pair took a tour in the STORAGE headquarters, but Bako becomes increasingly distanced from Ruri. While returning to her lab, they discovered that her researchers are part of a terrorist group trying to exploit M1. In the commotion, M1 was exposed to the generator box and rapidly grew to humongous size.
SAA Units were quickly dispatched and realizing that it was Ruri's M1, Yoko/King Joe shot a tranquilizer dart. Director Kuriyama called the STORAGE headquarters and order the elimination of M1. Despite this, the team decided to help Ruri to create a formula capable of shrinking her creature back to original size. Hebikura agreed to this, however noted that killing M1 is an obligatory if it reaches 1,000 m away from populated area.
8 AM in the next morning, STORAGE members attempted various tactics to distract M1 before it reaches the city, including the use of banana aroma, rugby double tackle, tug-of-war capture operation and finally the maintenance crewmembers performing kumi daiko performance. The shrink serum has finally finished, with Bako volunteering himself for the job. Haruki transforms into Z Beta Smash and did a few wrestling maneuvers to keep M1 away. Assuming Delta Rise Claw, the reluctant Beliarok unleashes Deathcium Claw to further restrain it as Bako uses the King Joe as a platform to launch the shrink serum through his bazooka.
M1 made it out safely and reunited with Ruri, the latter thanking her father. Bako explained to Haruki and Yoko that his participation in building those SAA machines is to ensure that they would be used to save lives.
- Haruki's Ultra-navi! 'Kay! Today we're showing this!
- Z Riser: Belial.
- Z: An evil Ultra who once tried to destroy the Land of Light. He's Geed's father.
- Haruki: His power was infused into a space relic creating Mr. Beliarok, right, Mr. Z?
- Z: Right! And Beliarok's greatest attack is the Deathcium Slash!
Ultraman Z and Ultraman Zero Voice Drama
Galaxy Rescue Force (ギャラクシーレスキューフォース Gyarakushī Resukyū Fōsu)
- Haruki Natsukawa (ナツカワ ハルキ Natsukawa Haruki): Koshu Hirano (平野 宏周 Hirano Kōshū)
- Yoko Nakashima (ナカシマ ヨウコ Nakashima Yōko): Rima Matsuda (松田リマ Matsuda Rima)
- Yuka Ohta (オオタ ユカ Ōta Yuka): Hikari Kuroki (黒木ひかり Kuroki Hikari)
- Shota Hebikura (ヘビクラ ショウタ Hebikura Shōta): Takaya Aoyagi (青柳 尊哉 Aoyagi Takaya)
- Kojiro Inaba (イナバ ルリ Inaba Kojirō): Jun Hashizume (橋爪 淳 Hashizume Jun)
- Satoshi (サトシSatō Reo) ): Reo Satou (佐藤 玲央
- Seiji (セイジTsunoda Fūma) ): Fuuma Tsunoda (角田 楓馬
- Hiroshi (ヒロシTakaoka Daichi) ): Daichi Takaoka (高岡 大地
- Ruri Inaba (イナバ コジロー Inaba Ruri): Ami Hachiya (蜂谷 晏海 Hachiya Ami)
- Kurata (クラタMakoto Takahashi (高橋 麻琴 Takahashi Makoto) ):
- Ultraman Z (ウルトラマンゼット Urutoraman Zetto): Tasuku Hatanaka (畠中 祐 Hatanaka Tasuku)
- AI voice (AI 音声 AI Onsei): Katsumi Fukuhara (福原 かつみ Fukuhara Katsumi)
- Beliarok (ベリアロク Beriaroku): Yuki Ono (小野 友樹 Ono Yūki)
- Ultraman Z: Hideyoshi Iwata (岩田 栄慶 Iwata Hideyoshi)
- Windom: Yuma Eichi (永地 悠斗 Eichi Yūma)
- King Joe STORAGE Custom: Satoru Okabe (岡部 暁 Okabe Satoru)
- Ultraman Z
- Beta Smash
- Delta Rise Claw