"It can't be, that's my darkness?"
- ―Ultraman Tiga, TDG THE LIVE: Ultraman Tiga.
This Tiga Dark (ティガダーク Tiga Dāku) is a clone of Ultraman Tiga's past self as a Giant of Darkness who was manifested from the latter's own dark energy. He appeared twice, exclusively in 2021 stage shows.
TDG THE LIVE: Ultraman Tiga
After defeating Camearra, Tiga was given the Black Sparklence, the former telling him that he needs to use the power of darkness to get out of the underworld. Although Tiga did activated the device, it instead manifested his past self, who fought him and berated his present self for ditching the darkness. Thanks to the help of Dyna, Gaia, Zero and Z donating their lights (in addition to those from the audiences), it summons Ultraman Trigger into the underworld to fight against Giakuuda and Moravia while Tiga delivered the finishing blow against his doppelganger.
NEW GENERATION THE LIVE: Ultraman Trigger STAGE 1
In the first part of the stage show, Absolute Tartarus used his power to manifest Tiga's inner darkness into a copy of his past self. Evil Tiga volunteered to fight, entrusting Tiga and Trigger to Tartarus as he swiftly defeated his rival's clone.
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 44,000 t
- Zeperion Beam (ゼペリオン光線 Zeperion Kōsen): In TDG THE LIVE, Tiga Dark performs his own variation of Zeperion Beam against his template in a beam struggle that ended with the former's own death.
- In TDG THE LIVE, his voice resembles a muffled version of Tiga's speaking voice.
- Tiga Dark also performs his own Zeperion Beam in his last moments. His template's past self as a Giant of Darkness has no known finisher beams, but was theorized to be able to do so according to the ULTRA-ACT figurine, which comes along with a red version of the beam effect.
- His method of creation through Tartarus in NEW GENERATION THE LIVE parallels Ultra Dark-Killer, although the latter steals his target's light instead of their inner darkness.