Tiga, Dyna, and Ultraman Gaia novel: The Adventure in Hyperspace (小説 ティガ・ダイナ&ウルトラマンガイア 超時空のアドベンチャー Shōsetsu Tiga Daina & Urutoraman Gaia Chō Jikū no Adobenchā) is a sequel novel following the events of Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, & Ultraman Gaia: The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace.
20 years after the events of the movie, peace continues in Tsutomu's world where he and his friends are now adults. Suddenly one day, Tsutomu, Yu, Hiroshi, Kohei, Wataru experienced the same dream saying "The Red Sphere's resurrection will once again resurface the crisis of world destruction!" Will the world end? Wasn't the Red Sphere already destroyed? Must it be that monster again...? This makes an unsettling Tsutomu scream, "Gamu, Save this World!"
- Tsutomu Shinsei
- Yu Hirama
- Takeshi Yoshioka
- Gamu Takayama
- Hiroshi Kashimada
- Wataru Kosugi
- Kohei Nakahara
Kaiju and Seijin
- Red Sphere
- Kaiser Gyrares XIII
- King of Mons
- Neo Geomos
- Psycho Mezard
- Chaos Jirak
- Demon Gyrares XIV
Despite being a continuation from its movie, the novel has a continuity error which conflicts with the setting of Ultraman Gaia. From the movie, Tsutomu summoned Gamu Takayama from post-episode 26, judging from Ultraman Gaia's V2 evolution and use of Supreme Version. The novel here has Tsutomu meeting Gamu again, but the setting had taken place in episode 19, where Ultraman Agul was actively attacking the Aerial Base.
- While obtaining the monsters from their respective universe, Charija described each world differently based on the real life audiences' perception of the Heisei Era Ultra Series.
- Galra: As the Galra from Neo Frontier Space World had already died and entered Dyna's period, Charija claimed that he obtained it from a world of flying pterodactyls. The latter may be referring to the Shibito Zoigers.
- Psycho Mezard: Charija proclaimed the monster to have arrived from a world where a pair of red and blue Ultraman were at odds with each other, referring to the intense rivalry between Gaia and Agul from episode 18 until 26 of their home series.
- Chaos Jirak: It came from a world where its respective Ultraman is a blue warrior empowered by the Sun and Moon, referring to Ultraman Cosmos.
- Nosferu: It came from a world where monsters are actively killing humans while a group of attack team operated secretly from the public as a stranger becomes a silver giant. He also made an indirect comment about the gruesome nature of the world, referring to how Ultraman Nexus is supposedly a series for adults, but was misplaced into an early morning time slot for children.
|Showa||Ultraman (Novel, Umezu, Kazumine) | Ultraseven (The Targeted Town Novel, Kuwata, Kazumine) | Return of Ultraman | Ultraman Great Fierce Battle | Ultraman Ace | Ultraman Taro (Uchiyama, Ishikawa) | Ultraman Leo | Mirrorman | The・Ultraman | Ultra Brothers Story | The☆Ultraman | Ultraman 80 | Decisive Battle! Brothers|
|Heisei||Ultraman Great (Manga, Novel) | Ultraman: Super Fighter Legend | Heisei Ultraseven (EPISODE: 0, EVOLUTION) | Ultraman THE FIRST | Denkou Choujin Gridman: The Demon King's Counterattack | Ultraman: The Next | Ultraman Nexus | Ultraman Story 0 | Ultraman Max | Ultraman Mebius (Anderes Horizont, Fight! Ultra Brothers, Armored Darkness) | Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Adventure | Ultra Monster Kattobi! Land | Ultraseven X | Ultra Ninpocho | Ultraman Super Fighter Geki-Den | Ultra Idemitsujin | Ultraman Sisters | Ultraman: Another Genesis | ULTRAMAN | Seven Queu: Lovely Idol | Ultra Monster Anthropomorphic Project (Novels, Galaxy Days, POP, Ultra Journey) | Ultraman F | Ultraman Dual | Mountain Peanuts | Ultraman Dual 2 | Ultraman Orb Chronicle | Ultraman R/B Novel | TDG: Adventure in Hyperspace | Ultraman Tiga: To the Shining Ones | Ultraman Tiga Novel: Forest of the White Fox | Ultraman Dyna Novel: Star of Peace・The・Other|
|Reiwa||SSSS.GRIDMAN NOVELIZATIONS | Hime and Samurai | ULTRAMAN SUIT ANOTHER UNIVERSE | Ultraman Dyna: Zero Drive Towards Tomorrow | SSSS.GRIDMAN ANOTHER LOAD|
|Foreign||Ultraman G | Ultraman: Negative One | Ultraman Tiga | Redman|