The Shining Sky, and the Land Beneath It (光る大空・繋がる大地 Hikaruōzora Tsunagaru Daichi) is the fourteenth episode of Ultraman X. It is the second and last part of the two-parter episode featuring the guest appearances of three characters from Ultraman Ginga S.
Freed by Daichi and Xio, and joined by Hikaru Raido who had defeated the Spectre forces in the UPG world, Shou teaches Daichi some sword techniques to fight better. But will it be enough to stop the combined Gua army and the Spectre siblings in a combined form?
With the resistance growing in number, Gina orders his brother and the Gua Army to get away from the battle. Seeing Mold's space distortion growing bigger, the three Ultramen closed it. As the distortion closed and the Gua Army is in need of more soldiers, Shaplay volunteers himself for the task.
Hikaru greets Daichi and Xio members as an Ultraman like Shou, much to the Lab Team's excitement. Daichi expresses to them of his dream to coexist with monsters, and the otherworldly Ultra Hosts provide him with multiple examples: Shepherdon, Shou's long time friend, the use of Spark Dolls like Black King to fight against villains, Ultraman Cosmos the pacifist Ultra and Ultraseven whom had three monsters as his aid. Shaplay hires a space merchant as he offers them a Spark Doll and a Spark Doll detector before being shot down out of refusal to pay his service.
Soon, a monster emerges and rampages at a construction site. This monster is a robot and shaped like Gomora, called Mecha Gomora by Gourman. Xio members and UPG deploy but before Hikaru and Shou are about to transform, Shaplay and Gina ambushed them. As Daichi leaves to search Hikaru and Shou, Asuna borrows Cyber Gomora again to attack Mecha Gomora.
But in the middle of these battle, it was revealed to be a trap set up by the Gua Army. Mold arrives on Operation Base X and tries to awaken all Spark Dolls until Xio defend themselves with a barrier. With Arisa's help, Cyber Gomora manages to destroy Mecha Gomora while Alien Shaplay dies after defending Gina Spectre from Shou's King Joe charged bullet. Sky Musketty tries to attack Mold and Gina advises him to combine with her and Juda's spirit into Gua Spectre and manages to damage Xio's barrier. Soon, the Ultramen arrive and fight the giant that was once the siblings of Gua Army.
After a intense battle (so much that they use an electric combo attack dubbed as "Ele-chan party"), Ginga and Victory finally used the Ginga Victory formation and X used his strongest form again. Ginga Victory used all of Tiga, Dyna and Gaia finishers while Exceed X vanquishes the Dark Thunder Energy to prevent their revival and finally joins along in the finisher attack.
As the Gua Army disbanded, the Spark Dolls return to normal. After several parting words, Ultraman X uses Ultraman Zero Armor to transport the UPG back to their dimensions.
Daichi's Monster Lab
- Daichi: Daichi's Monster Lab! Today, we'll be reviewing him.
- X Devizer: Analyzing, Mecha Gomora!
- Daichi: Mecha Gomora is a powerful robot that is based off of Gomora. When the two Gomoras fought, Cyber Gomora wins!
- X: And this Cyber Card is Ultraman Ginga Victory. A mighty Ultra Warrior that forms when Hikaru and Shou combine with the Ultra Fusion Brace. We worked together to defeat the Gua Army!
- Daichi and X: Well, see you next time!
- Daichi Ozora (大空大地 Ōzora Daichi): Kensuke Takahashi (高橋健介 Takahashi Kensuke)
- Asuna Yamase (山瀬アスナ Yamase Asuna): Akane Sakanoue (坂ノ上茜 Sakanōe Akane)
- Wataru Kazama (風間ワタル Kazama Wataru): Yoshihiko Hosoda (細田よしひこ Hosoda Yoshihiko)
- Hayato Kijima (貴島ハヤト Kijima Hayato): Ukyou Matsumoto (松本享恭 Matsumoto Ukyou)
- Mamoru Mikazuki (三日月マモル Mikazuki Mamoru): Hayato Harada (原田隼人 Harada Hayato)
- Rui Takada (高田ルイ Takada Rui): Haruka Momokawa (百川晴香 Momokawa Haruka)
- Takeru Yamagishi (山岸タケル Yamagishi Takeru): TAKERU
- Chiaki Matsudo (松戸チアキ Matsudo Chiaki): Chiaki Seshimo (瀬下千晶 Seshimo Chiaki)
- Sayuri Tachibana (橘さゆり Tachibana Sayuri): Sarara Tsukifune (月船さらら Tsukifune Sarara)
- Shotaro Kamiki (神木正太郎 Kamiki Shōtarō): Yuu Kamio (神尾 佑 Kamio Yū)
- Hikaru Raido (礼堂 ヒカル Raidō Hikaru): Takuya Negishi (根岸 拓哉 Negishi Takuya)
- Shou (ショウ Shō): Kiyotaka Uji (宇治 清高 Uji Kiyotaka)
- Arisa Sugita (杉田 アリサ Sugita Arisa): Yukari Taki (滝 裕可里 Taki Yukari)
- Gina Spectre (ギナ・スペクター Gina Supekutā): Minami Tsukui (佃井皆美 Tsukui Minami)
- Ultraman X (ウルトラマンエックス Urutoraman Ekkusu): Yuichi Nakamura (中村悠一 Nakamura Yūichi)
- Alien Fanton Gourman (ファントン星人グルマン Fanton Seijin Gourman): Yasunori Matsumoto (松本保典 Matsumoto Yasunori)
- Xio equipments, X Devizer: Hibiku Yamamura (山村 響 Yamamura Hibiku)
- Alien Shaplay (シャプレー星人 Shapurē Seijin): Haruka Jinya (陣谷 遥 Jinya Haruka)
- Mold Spectre (モルド・スペクター Morudo Supekutā): Hidenari Ugaki (宇垣 秀成 Ugaki Hidenari)
- Alien Markind (マーキンド星人 Mākindo Seijin): Holly Kaneko (金子 はりい Kaneko Harii)
- Ginga Spark Voice (stock): Yoshihisa Kawahara (川原 慶久 Kawahara Yoshihisa)
- Gua Spectre (グア・スペクター Gua Supekutā): Hidenari Ugaki, Minami Tsukui
- Ultraman X (ウルトラマンエックス Urutoraman Ekkusu): Sakaekei Iwata (岩田栄慶 Iwata Eikei)
- Alien Fanton Gourman (ファントン星人グルマン Fanton Seijin Gourman): Hiroyuki Fukushima (福島弘之 Fukushima Hiroyuki)
- Ultraman Ginga (ウルトラマンギンガ Urutoraman Ginga): Daisuke Terai (寺井大介 Terai Daisuke)
- Ultraman Victory (ウルトラマンビクトリー Urutoraman Bikutorī):
- Cyber Gomora (サイバーゴモラ Saibā Gomora):
- Mold Spectre / Gua Spectre (モルド・スペクター/グア・スペクター Morudo Supekutā / Gua Supekutā): Yoshiki Kuwahara (桑原義樹 Kuwahara Yoshiki)
- Alien Markind (マーキンド星人 Mākindo Seijin):
- Alien Shaplay (シャプレー星人 Shapurē Seijin): Kenji Kajikawa (梶川賢司 Kajikawa Kenji)
- Mecha Gomora (メカゴモラ Meka Gomora):
- Alien Fanton Gourman
- Cyber Gomora
- Gua Spectre
- Alien Shaplay
- Alien Markind
- Mecha Gomora
- Shepherdon (Flashback)
- Windom (Flashback)
- Miclas (Flashback)
- Agira (Flashback)
- This is the first time in the history of the Ultraman Series that more than one Ultraman used and shared the same rising sequence.
- With this episode, Ultra Fusion Brace has only Cosmos, Max, and Nexus main abilities left to be not revealed yet.
- This episode's title is a play on the names of Hikaru Raido and Daichi Ozora.