The Life That Can't Be Forgiven (許されざるいのち Yurusarezaru Inochi) is the 34th episode of Return of Ultraman.
Go reunites with his old classmate Mizuno at Sakata’s factory. While Jiro delivers an experimental tool asked by Mizuno, Jiro was told that he is mutating a new life form synthesized from animal and plant. That night, the experiment succeeded and a new life form named Leogon was born. However, Leogon soon turned into a giant monster and escaped the laboratory...
- Hideki Go (郷 秀樹 Gō Hideki ):Jiro Dan (団 時朗, Dan Jirō )
- Ryu Ibuki (伊吹 竜, Ibuki Ryu ):Negami Atsushi (根上 淳, Negami Atsushi )
- Takeshi Minami (南 猛 Minami Takeshi ):Shunsuke Ikeda (池田 駿介, Ikeda Shunsuke )
- Ippei Ueno (上野 一平, Uneo Ippei ):Hatashi Mitsushi (三井 恒, Mitsushi Hatashi )
- Yuriko Oka (丘 ユリ子, Oka Yuriko ):Mika Katsuragi (桂木美加,Katauragi Mika )
- Fumio Kishida (岸田文夫 Kishida Fumo ):Ken Nishida (西田健, Nishida Ken )
- Ken Sakata (坂田健, Ken Sakata ):Shin Kishida (岸田森, Kishida Shin )
- Jiro Sakata (坂田 次郎, Sakata Jirō ):Kawaguchi Hideki (川口英樹, Hideki Kawaguchi )
- Ultraman (ウルトラマン, Urutoraman: Voice ):Isao Yatsu (谷津勲, Yatsu Isao )
- Narrator (ナレーター, NaretaAkira Nagoya (名古屋章, Nagoya Akira ) ):
- Ichiro Mizuno (水野一郎 Mizuno Ichirō): Mikio Shimizu (清水幹生 Shimizu Mikio)
- Ultraman (ウルトラマン, Urutoraman ): Eiichi Kikuchi (菊池英一, Kikuchi Eiichi )
- Leogon (レオゴン Reogon): Toya Takanobu (遠矢孝信 Takanobu Toya)
- Return of Ultraman Volume 9 features episodes 33-36.
- This episode was notable because it was written by then 16-year old Shinichiro Kobayashi, who later wrote a similar story that became the basis for Godzilla vs. Biollante, upon his story winning First Place in Toho's Godzilla Story Finals Contest (a big fan event at the time).
- In the climax, the song "Flower, Sun, Rain" by famed Japanese rock band PYG, underscores the action and finale.