The Life That Can't Be Forgiven (許さんざいのいのち, Yurusanzai no InochiReturn of Ultraman. This episode was notable because it was written by then 16-year old Shinichiro Kobayashi, who later wrote a similar story that became the basis for Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989), upon his story winning First Place in Toho's Godzilla Story Finals Contest (a big fan event at the time). Furthermore, the hit rock ballad "Flower, Sun, Rai by famed Japanese rock band Pyg, was played in the episode's climax.) is the 34th episode of
- Hideki Goh (郷 秀樹 Gō Hideki ):Jiro Dan (団 時朗, Dan Jirō )
- Ryu Ibuki (伊吹 竜, Ibuki Ryu ):Negami Atsushi (根上 淳, Negami Atsushi )
- Takeshi Minami (南 猛 Minami Takeshi ):Shunsuke Ikeda (池田 駿介, Ikeda Shunsuke )
- Ippei Ueno (上野 一平, Uneo Ippei ):Hatashi Mitsushi (三井 恒, Mitsushi Hatashi )
- Yuriko Oka (丘 ユリ子, Oka Yuriko ):Mika Katsuragi (桂木美加,Katauragi Mika )
- Fumio Kishida (岸田文夫 Kishida Fumo ):Ken Nishida (西田健, Nishida Ken )
- Ken Sakata (坂田健, Ken Sakata ):Shin Kishida (岸田森, Kishida Shin )
- Jiro Sakata (坂田 次郎, Sakata Jirō ):Kawaguchi Hideki (川口英樹, Hideki Kawaguchi )
- Ultraman (ウルトラマン, Urutoraman: Voice ):Isao Yatsu (谷津勲, Yatsu Isao )
- Narrator (ナレーター, NaretaAkira Nagoya (名古屋章, Nagoya Akira ) ):
- Ichiro Mizuno (水野一郎 Mizuno Ichirō): Mikio Shimizu (清水幹生 Shimizu Mikio)
- Ultraman (ウルトラマン, Urutoraman ): Eiichi Kikuchi (菊池英一, Kikuchi Eiichi )
- Leogon (レオゴン Reogon): Toya Takanobu (遠矢孝信 Takanobu Toya)
- Return of Ultraman Volume 9 Features Episodes 33-36.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.