The 5 Ultra Oaths (ウルトラ5つの誓い Urutora Go tsu no Chikai), also spelled The Five Ultra Oaths or The Five Oaths of Ultra, are five pledges that are taught to Ultras from the Land of Light.
The 5 Ultra Oaths
- I will not go to school on an empty stomach
- I will go out and play when the weather is good.
- I will watch out for cars when watching the street.
- I will not rely on others.
- I will play and run around barefoot.
The 5 Ultra Oaths 2011
The 5 Ultra Pledges were revised in the wake of the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
- Save power.
- Do not shop more than necessary.
- Do not be fooled by ambiguous information.
- Do not forget about kindness, encourage and help each other.
- Move towards the future with hope.
The 5 Ultra Oaths 2020
- Do your best to stay at home.
- Gargle and rinse your mouth properly.
- Keep washing your hands until you sang your favorite song to the end.
- Get what exercise you can at home and move your body.
- Keep doing what you can and don't give up.