The 5 Ultra Oaths (ウルトラ5つの誓い Urutora Go tsu no Chikai), also spelled The Five Ultra Oaths, are five pledges that are taught to Ultras from the Land of Light.
The 5 Ultra Oaths
- I will not go to school on an empty stomach
- I will go out and play when the weather is good.
- I will watch out for cars when watching the street.
- I will not rely on others.
- I will play and run around barefoot.
The 5 Ultra Oaths 2011
The 5 Ultra Pledges were revised in the wake of the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
- Save power.
- Do not shop more than necessary.
- Do not be fooled by ambiguous information.
- Do not forget about kindness, encourage and help each other.
- Move towards the future with hope.
The 5 Ultra Oaths 2020
- Do your best to stay at home.
- Gargle and rinse your mouth properly.
- Keep washing your hands until you sang your favorite song to the end.
- Get what exercise you can at home and move your body.
- Keep doing what you can and don't give up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.