Tatsuomi Hamada (濱田龍臣 Hamada Tatsuomi) is a Japanese actor. He is known for his role as Nao from Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire and later the role of Riku Asakura, the human form of Ultraman Geed in his eponymous series.
- Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire - Nao
- Ultraman Geed - Riku Asakura/Ultraman Geed (voice)
- Ultraman Geed The Movie: Connect the Wishes! - Riku Asakura/Ultraman Geed (voice)
- Ultraman R／B The Movie: Select! The Crystal of Bond - Riku Asakura/Ultraman Geed (voice)
- Ultraman New Generation Chronicle - Riku Asakura
- Ultraman Chronicle: ZERO & GEED - Riku Asakura
- Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes - Ultraman Geed (voice)
- Ultraman Taiga The Movie: New Generation Climax - Riku Asakura/Ultraman Geed (voice)
- Ultraman Z - Riku Asakura/Ultraman Geed (voice)
- Ultra Heroes EXPO THE LIVE: Ultraman Z - Riku Asakura
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Captain Marvelous (child)
- Mob Psycho 100 (Live Action) - Shigeo Kageyama
- Mars Needs Moms - Dub voice of Milo
- Gatchaman (2013 film) - Jinpei Ohtsuki
- As a child, Tatsuomi Hamada watched Ultraman Nexus, Max and Mebius in his kindergarten years as well as Cosmos via CD releases. His favorite Ultraman is Ultraman Justice, due to the character development from anti-hero to hero.
- During an interview, when asked which monster from across the franchise he would select for a personal Maquette Kaiju of his picking, Hamada first chose Gloker Bishop before changing his mind (according to him, the robot didn't fit the idea of a Maquette Kaiju), naming Golmede, Bolgils and Parastan as potential candidates, before settling on Lidorias.