The massive bio-mechanic sauropod Tangilar, appeared in Daiji Kazumine's manga adaptation of Ultraman.
- Like Yamaton, Tangilar, for some reason, gained enough attention to get a Marusan figure of him.
- Tangilar isn't the first time Tsuburaya productions tried to make a sauropod and certainly not the last.
- Tangilar was meant to be in the original Ultraman show, but due to budget and time restraints, was dropped. His concept art shows little difference from his original manga design.
- Height: 70 m
- Weight: TBA
- Powers and Weapons
- Limited Flight: Tangilar, despite his massive bulk, can fly short distances with the four jets on the soles of his feet.
- Whip Tail: Like the anceint sauropods, Tangilar's massive tail can be used as a whip.
|The Birth of Ultraman||Kanegon | Garamon | M1 | Red King | Alien Baltan | Antlar | Chandora|
|Ultraman||Bemular | Alien Baltan | Neronga | Ragon | Greenmons | Guesra | Antlar | Red King | Chandora | Magular | Suflan | Pigmon | Gabora | Jirahs | Gango | Mummy Man | Dodongo | Pestar | Gamakujira | Gavadon | Alien Baltan II | Bullton | Alien Zarab | Aboras | Banila | Hydra | Kemular | Underground People | Telesdon | Jamila | Gubila | Guigass | Dorako | Red King II | Suflan II | Gomora | Dada | Goldon | Woo | Keronia | Zambolar | Alien Mefilas | Giant Member Fuji | Alien Baltan III | Kemur Man II | Alien Zarab II | Skydon | Seabozu | Zaragas | Re-Pigmon | Re-Dorako | Re-Telesdon | Geronimon | Kiyla | Saigo | Alien Zetton | Zetton|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.