|Home world:||Planet Earth (Nebula M78 Timeline)|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman Taro episode 7 "Heaven And Hell have Moved!"|
|Affiliation:||Ganza (Natural Enemy)|
Tagarl (タガール Tagāru) is a Kaiju who appeared in the TV series Ultraman Taro.
Subtitle: Giant Octopus Monster (大ダコ怪獣 Dai Dako Kaijū)
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 43,000 t
- Origin: Atlantic
An octopus-like kaiju that lurked off the coast of a small Japanese island, Tagarl suddenly emerged from the water while ZAT patrolled the area, looking for the wicked Ganza. When Tagarl arose, so did the massive crab Ganza and a battle was unavoidable! Several of Tagarl's tentacles were severed by its foe’s deadly claws during the fierce and violent battle. It fought back using its ink, but the crab thrust his claw into one of its huge eyes! Half-blinded and severely bloodied, Tagarl retreated back into the ocean blue and was thought to be dead.
- Although not physically seen, Tagarl is one of the monster that makes up Beryudora's body in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
- In planning stages, Tangarl's suit was ment to be used for Basara.
- Tagarl has a lower-pitched Sadola roar that would later be reused for several of the Ultraman Taro kaiju, one of the kaiju that has its roar is Tyrant.
Powers and Weapons
- Adept Swimmer: Tagarl can swim at medium speeds.
- Ink: Tagarl can spew ink from its chest to blind enemies.
- Tentacles: Tagarl has large tentacles for arms, ideal for bashing enemies.