Earth Peace Union TPC (Terrestrial Peaceable Consortium) (地球平和連合TPC Chikyū Heiwa Rengō TPC) is an organization that was founded by Souichiro Sawai when he was the secretary general of the United Nations back in the 20th century (2005). The organization specializes in technology development and innovation, which continued to the terraformation of Mars during the Neo Frontier era (2017). Branches of TPC include GUTS and its successor, Super GUTS. Super GUTS was eventually succeeded by Neo Super GUTS.
Ultraman Tiga Era
At the dawn of the twentieth century, TPC was created by its first leader Sawai to ensure peace on Earth. Among its umbrella organizations was GUTS (Global Unlimited Task Squad), an elite paranormal investigative and rescue unit.
When giant monsters and invading aliens started to appear, TPC responded by converting GUTS into a military unit to combat this new threat to mankind. They also began investigating the ancient organization after Ultraman Tiga first appeared.
In the year 2012, two years after Tiga's final battle, Saeki revisited the R'lyeh Island and engineered Project F: to use the Ultramen as weapons. However, the plan failed and he died along with his followers save Iruma when the Giants of Darkness were released thanks to him. Eventually, a restored Tiga managed to defeat all the Giants of Darkness.
Ultraman Dyna Era
In year 2017, TPC had reached their greatest success following the terraformation of Mars. But another threat would came in when a new Ultra appeared and continue Tiga's legacy. As the giant first battled Darambia, the older TPC members sees him as Ultraman Tiga with an alternate appearance but others say that it's not Tiga, but a new Ultra with a resemblance to him. As time passes and Kihachi Gondo reengineers the late Saeki's Project F by kidnapping Asuka and creating the manmade Ultra, Terranoid, but when the Spheres takes over his creation and he sees Asuka selflessly protecting everyone, he develops a change of heart and sacrifices himself to save Dyna/Asuka. With Gransphere vacuuming almost all of the Solar System planets including the artificial sun, TPC assist Super GUTS by equipping Clarkov NF-3000 with Neo Maxima Cannon to ease Asuka/Dyna's battle with Gransphire but the victory turns sober due to Asuka being sucked into the wormhole.
After 15 years, TPC under General Hibiki has successfully operated the Mars Base. Hibiki briefly appeared in a hologram where he celebrates the 15th year anniversary of Asuka’s sacrifice.
Ultraman Tiga Era (2007-2012)
- Main article: Souichiro Sawai
Inspector General Souichiro Sawai (サワイ・ソウイチロウ総監 Sawai Sōichirō Sōkan) is the head and founder of the TPC, and a strong advocate of GUTS. A pacifist at heart, but also a rationalist in the face of the dangers that threaten humanity. He advocated the formation of TPC when he was the Secretary General of the United Nations back in the 20th century. He often participated in field operations and was also dedicated to contacting extraterrestrial life.
Chief of Staff Masayuki Nahara (ナハラ・マサユキ参謀 Nahara Masayuki Sanbō) is a gentleman of principle who avoids confrontation. He likes to put the breaks on reckless military buildups. Along with Munakata of GUTS, they transferred to the TPC West Asia Branch in Ultraman Dyna.
Military Police Director General Tetsuji Yoshioka (ヨシオカ・テツジ警務局長官 Yoshioka Tetsuji Keimukyoku Chōkan) is responsible for the enforcement arm of TPC. A war hawk to the pacifist Sawai, as such they have been seen as rivals for the past twenty years but are actually friends. Using his experience as a former submariner, Tetsuji developed the Dolphar 202 which was used to rescue Sawai and other world leaders from Desimonia. He often disagrees with Nahara, but never acts irrationally. He likes to carry and use a traditional folding Japanese fan.
- Main article: Mayumi Shinjoh
Mayumi Shinjoh (シンジョウ・マユミ Shinjō Mayumi) is Shinjoh's nineteen-year-old little sister that worked as a nurse in the Dive Hangar. She had a biker boyfriend that died in episode 15, killed by Gazort. She joined the organization with the help of her older brother. She has amusing sibling arguments with him.
Professor Naban Yao (ヤオ・ナバン博士 Yao Naban Hakase) is the creator of the Maxima Overdrive, a matter-antimatter engine. A scientist at heart, he continued to pursue his dreams from his childhood. It took him twenty years to turn his dream of creating the greatest ship ever into a reality (in the form of the Artdessei). In Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey, he was seen wearing glasses.
Professor Reiko Kashimura (カシムラ・レイコ博士 Kashimura Reiko Hakase) is the head of TPC's "Ride Mecha" R and D and a close friend of Iruma. She made several appearances and was not seen afterwards until episode 18. She participated in the analysis of Yuzare's time capsule and the modification of GUTS mecha to combat. She has a husky voice. She also appeared in Ultraman Dyna.
Tsutomo Nikaido (ニカイドウ・ツトム nikaido tsutomo) is a regular staff of TPC who was briefly seen in episode 37. When all GUTS members save Daigo were held up by Alien Manon, he volunteered himself to become the operator when Daigo went out to save his friends.
Professor Yuuji Tango (タンゴ・ユウジ博士 Tango Yūji Hakase) is a army scientist from TPC's Biochemistry division. He is small at heart but full of pride. He spends time analyzing the remains of the Tiga statues. His insecurities eventually lead him to trouble and a fight with Horii. He was actually working for Keigo Masaki and in the end he surrendered to TPC, while also redeeming from his mistakes along with Masaki when they cooperated to revive Tiga in the final episode.
Moon Base Garowa Staff
- Main article: Shin Hayate
Captain Shin Hayate (ハヤテ・シン隊長 Hayate Shin Taichō) is a poker-faced Captain of moon base Garowa, a master of kendo and also fluent in piloting GUTS Wing 2. Flees to Earth when Garowa is annihilated by monster Menjura. An old friend and senior of Captain Iruma, who sees him as a great senior figure. He reappeared in the last episode where he assisted GUTS on their mission to revive Ultraman Tiga.
Vice captain of the lunar base Garowa. He also survived when Menjura attacked the base.
The last surviving member of the lunar base Garowa when Menjura attacked, he saved Hayate and Kishinaga. He is also a sharpshooter when comes into combat.
Station Delta Staff
Space Station Delta (宇宙ステーションデルタ Uchū Sutēshon Deruta): A space station that orbited the Earth, armed with the Valkyrie Cannon (バルキリー砲 Barukirī-hō).
- Main article: Omi Yanase
Technical Official Omi Yanase (ヤナセ・オミ技官 Yanase Omi Gikan) is Rena's father and the head of Station Delta. He is a divorced person as Rena hates him due to not fulfill her promise on her 9th birthday. But they are reconciled, after he shows that he actually loves his daughter, when rescuing her from Alien Reguran. He gives Rena the lipstick that he supposed to give her as a birthday gift but it melted though she still amused with it.
Omi Yanase was played by Shigeru Araki, who was famous for playing as Shigeru Jo/Kamen Rider Stronger.
Yanase’s Colleague and a worker of Station Delta. He has a habit of wearing sunglasses and killed when Alien Reguran attacked. His funeral was held by Rena and his former partner, Omi.
Asamiya was played by Shuichi Ikeda.
Tatsumura is an elite staff to preside over the information station appointed from TPC branches in Europe (episode 38) six months ago. He holds a distrust towards Ultraman Tiga as a protector.
He is a TPC Science division worker, and had done research entity of the dream due to the effect of cosmic rays.
When Iruma and other TPC workers visited the R'lyeh Island, he engineers Project F: to use Ultras as weapons and defense system. Iruma objected his ideas since she had detect a mass of dark energy on the three statues whom turned out to be Giants of Darkness as they eliminate all TPC workers at the island save Iruma. Saeki's plan would be frozen and later reused by Gondo Kihachi to create the man-made Ultra Terranoid.
A worker of TPC military police alongside Yoshioka. He also died in the R'lyeh Island when the Giants of Darkness awake.
Some time before his membership in Super GUTS, he becomes a scientist at TPC Far East headquarters analysis section.
Ultraman Dyna Era (2017-2020)
The former GUTS members later transferred to other branches within the TPC.
Inspector General Koki Fukami (フカミ・コウキ総監 Fukami kōki sōkan) is the successor of Inspector General Sawai, who retired due to his health condition.
Seiji Miyata is a person who is calm to act even during stressful situations. He is always seen accompanying Fukami.
Gondo Kihachi is an ambitious person. He is often sarcastic and acts in a radical behavior. He never trusted in Dyna as a rightful protector and was determined to create weapons that could replace Dyna, such as the Prometheus and the Terranoid. However, all of them backfired when they were taken over by their respective aliens.
After witnessing Asuka transform into Dyna and battled Neo Darambia II, he sent the Black Buster Corps to retrieve him in order to advance Project F, a project to artificially create Ultramen, to its next phase. However, when the Spheres took over the Terranoid and seeing Asuka selflessly protecting everyone, he had a change of heart and sacrificed himself to save Dyna/Asuka.
Former Captain of GUTS herself, Megumi Iruma had became the staff of TPC when the team dissolves. Iruma briefly returns to action in Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna: Warriors of the Star of Light, where she pilots a GUTS Wing upon witnessing the new Ultraman, Dyna who died on the hand of Queen Monera as she also witness the revival of Ultraman Tiga. She also assist Super GUTS when objecting Gondo for relaunching Project F.
TPC Mars Program Members
- Main article: Daigo Madoka
Following the events of The Final Odyssey, Daigo and Rena live in Mars where their daughter, Hikari also born. When Asuka exhausted due to battling Zeluganoid, Daigo carry him to his house as he encourage Asuka to fight Gransphire. Though Asuka/Dyna sucked into the wormhole, but Daigo believes Asuka is still alive, somewhere.
- Main article: Rena Yanase
Following the events of The Final Odyssey, Daigo and Rena live in Mars where their daughter, Hikari also born. When Asuka exhausted due to battling Zeluganoid, Daigo carry him to his house as Rena and Hikari nurse him back to health.
ZERO Training Squad
Training School ZERO (養成機関ZERO Yōsei Kikan Zero) is a military training school for future cadets that will become members of TPC officers or Super GUTS members. The team made their appearance in Ultraman Dyna and chronologically first appeared in The Final Odyssey.
Masami Mishima (ミシナ・マサミ Mishima Masami) is the current instructor in the series, who was a close friend of Kazama Asuka, Shin Asuka's father. Kazama's disappearances in the Zero Drive test greatly affect him and has a strained relationship with Asuka until the two reconciles when he Asuka performed the drive test in hopes of stopping a comet from colliding with TPC Moon Base.
He is portrayed by Edo Yamaguchi.
Takeru Fudo (フドウ・タケル Fudō Takeru) is Asuka's rival in the training school, as the two were known for having the same score in piloting. In the Super GUTS entrance exam, he was eliminated by Kohda but was shown participating in an attack against Giralen in episode 2. He died sometime later in an accident during a test drive and in episode 39, he was revealed to have a younger brother named Kenji Fudo.
Ultraman Saga Era (2035)
Ultraman Tiga Gaiden: Revival of the Ancient Giant (2038)
Hikari Madoka (ヒカリ・マドカ Hikari Madoka): A TPC member. She is Tsubasa's older sister and the special guest for Tsubasa's graduation party. She is twenty-three years old.
- Ultraman Tiga Era
- Executive Transport Aircraft TPC1 (幹部用輸送機 TPC1 Kanbu-yō Yusō-ki Tī Pī Shī Wan): A business jet-like VTOL used by TPC board members and leaders.
- Jupiter 3 (ジュピター３号 Jupitā Sangō): An exploration shuttle that was used to explore Jupiter. The shuttle and its crew were assimilated into a Kaiju called Ligatron.
- Orbiter (オービター Ōbitā): A connecting shuttle from Earth to Space Station Delta.
- Medium Tank (中型戦車 Chūgata Sensha): TPC's main battle tank.
- GUTS Wing Crimson Dragon: A custom-built firepower-type GUTS Wing 1 designed by the European branch of the TPC. Its firepower exceeds that of the GUTS Wing 1 and is still used during the Neo Frontier Era.
- GUTS Wing Blue Tornado: A custom-built speed-type GUTS Wing 1 designed by the American branch of the TPC. Although its speed exceeds that of the GUTS Wing 1, its weapons are less effective. It is still used during the Neo Frontier Era.
- Magnus 1 and Gravas 2: A pair of tanks that appeared in episode 36.
- Romulus (ロムルス号 Romurusu-gō): A spacecraft made for the TPC Space Development Center.
- Flying Boat Garowa: VTOL spacecraft deployed by the TPC Lunar Base Garowa.
- Ryugu (りゅうぐう Ryūgū): A submarine used by the TPC to inspect the remains of ancient civilizations in New Zealand but was destroyed by a Zoiger.
- Ultraman Dyna Era
- TPC4WD: A standard jeep used by Ryo to search for Asuka in episode 2. It is also widely used by Military Police officers.
- TPC Glider (TPCグライダー Tī Pī Shī Guraidā): A standard glider piloted by Kohda when GUTS mecha were incapable of approaching Bazob due to its electromagnetic field, which disrupted their electronics.
- TPC Armored Tank (TPC装甲戦車 Tī Pī Shī Sōkō Sensha): A combat tank that trades firepower for more armor. It is armed with a flamethrower.
- Passion Red: Aircraft developed by South American branch of TPC.
- Plasma Type 100: A test drive aircraft boarded by Kazama Asuka in testing the Zero Drive flight navigation.
- Snow White Modified: A remodeled version of Maxima Overdrive test machine Snow White with silver plating in place of white.
- Lovemos: An exploration robot under the codename "TM-39" which gained quite a huge popularity.
- Space Power Station Helio (宇宙発電所へリオ Uchū Hatsudenjo Herio): A power station that functions by absorbing sunlight into special waves that charged its power to nearby stations.
- Gazelle (ガゼル号 Gazeru-gō): A passenger spaceship which was used to ferry the Jupiter-born children to Earth. In episode 41, it was attacked by Diolius and partially made into the Kaiju's nest. The ship and its crew were saved via their cooperation with the Super GUTS.
- NSP Campanella: A satellite which functions by capturing sunlight and radiate the neighboring planets.
- Prometheus: A large unmanned battleship developed by Dr. Kisaragi, who was under the Monera aliens' control. It is armed with the Neo Maxima Cannon and large caliber autocannons mounted in twin and multi-barrel turrets. It was taken over and transformed by the Monera, but was eventually destroyed by Ultraman Dyna.
- Mars Fleet Cruiser (火星方面艦隊巡洋艦 Kasei Hōmen Kantai Jun'yōkan): A large space warship that guards Mars from outside threats. It is armed with four triple beam guns and multiple small and large caliber energy guns. Two were sent to intercept the Reguran planet bomb but were destroyed along with it. Their actual existence is unknown as the events are only part of Asuka's dream.
- Mountain Gulliver 5: A giant manned humanoid mecha developed in Mars. It was used to wield the Spacium Cannon. It only appeared in Asuka's dream and thus its actual existence is unknown.
|Showa Defense Teams||SSSP | TDF (UG, MAT, TAC, ZAT, MAC, UGM) | Science Guard Party|
|Heisei Defense Teams||UMA | WINR | HEART | Mydo | TPC (GUTS, Super GUTS, Black Buster Corps, Neo Super GUTS) | GUARD (XIG) | EYES | TLT | DASH | GUYS | DEUS | ZAP SPACY | Team U | UPG | Xio | VTL | AIB|
|Reiwa Defense Teams||EGIS | GAF (STORAGE) | TPU (GUTS-Select)|
|Other Defense Teams||Inter Galactic Defense Force | Space Patrol | MIGHTY JACK | SGM | Team Mouri | SAT | SAF | PAT | Koseidon Corps | SWORD | SSSP | USP | GIRLS|