Sufume (スヒューム Suhume) was a space monster that appeared in Ultraman Dyna.
Subtitle: Aquatic Organism (水棲生命体 Mizusu seimei-tai)
Landing in the Antarctic ocean, Sufume created a casualty that was sent to be dealt with by Super GUTS. Super GUTS then arrived in their Clarkov NF-3000 and began the rescue mission by descending into the ocean. However, Sufume captured the Clarkov NF-3000 and also controlled the Man-Made sun NSP Campanella for it to crash onto the Earth, thus creating a crisis. Sufume then opened many hatches and sent his Digon in to demolish Super GUTS. Asuka was sent to shut off the Digon but was unable to escape before the door closed. Dyna then appeared and Sufume sent his Reicubas to deal with Dyna and succeeded in freezing Dyna on Antarctica. However, Sufume's victory would be short lived as Reicubas was tricked into freeing Dyna and was then destroyed. Sufume himself was then wounded by Mai in the GUTS Marine. Sufume used his jet repulsion to flee Earth but was caught up by Dyna in Miracle Type, who restored the Man-Made Sun to its original position and killed Sufume by shooting light towards the Man-Made Sun and having the light to be enhanced and reflected, striking Sufume and obliterating it.
- Sufume also appeared in Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3. It isn't a playable character, but its tentacles appear in the cutscene in "The Clarkov Won't Surface! Part 1" scenario.
- Height: 193 m
- Weight: 79,000 t
- Origin: Space
- Powers and Weapons
- Cold Resistance: Sufume can survive the extremely cold temperatures of Antarctica's coast.
- Hacking: Sufume can take over machines and use them for his own benefits.
- Tentacles: Sufume has very long tentacles ideal for grabbing and constricting.
- Summon: Sufume can summon Digons (multiple) and Reicubas (single) when needed.
- Jet Propulsion: Sufume can jet propel itself to fly as far as Earth's orbit or for swimming underwater.
- Adept Swimmer: Sufume can swim at moderate speeds.
- Telepathy: Sufume can communicate with the target's mind.