"Now is the time to unite."
- ―Strium Brace activation
- ―Ginga Spark insertion announcement
"Give power to Ginga. Ginga Strium!"
- ―Transformation announcement
"The power of (Ultra Brother): (Ability Name)!"
- ―Ultra ability activation
"The power of the Ultra Brothers: As one!"
- ―Cosmo Miracle Ray ability announcement
Ultraman Ginga S
When Ultraman Taro was on his way to Earth after detecting a new threat, he had been granted the powers of the five senior members of the Ultra Brothers in the Land of Light. Upon arrival, he transformed himself into a Spark Doll and later into the Strium Brace which enabled Ultraman Ginga to assume Strium form.
The bracer was seen in use as both Hikaru and Ginga. In order to keep Taro's appearance a secret from the rest of the UPG, both Hikaru and Tomoya lied about it as his new creation to Hikaru, a watch/alarm clock.
After Ginga and Victory destroyed Vict Lugiel (the revived Dark Lugiel), Taro bid them farewell and departed back to his world. It is also presumed that he had gave back the other five Ultra Brothers' powers back to their owners.
Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
Taro gave his power to Ginga during the New Generation Heroes' fight against the League of Darkness, allowing Ginga to turn into Ginga Strium once again to battle Ultra Dark-Killer. He later charged up the New Generation Dynamite with the powers of the other New Generation Heroes to defeat the giant Ultra Dark Killer.
- Form Change: The Strium Brace can change Ultraman Ginga into Ultraman Ginga Strium. He does this by rotating Taro's face 90 degree clockwise and scans the tip with the Ginga Spark.
- Ultra Powers: The Brace allows Ginga to use any of the powers/techniques of the Ultra Brothers from Ultraman to Taro. The user first scrolls through the Ultra powers that he wishes to use and then when an Ultra appears. While in use of the powers, the Ginga Strium will automatically emit a similar grunt to the Ultra Brother in their respective attacks. Certain powers like Jack's Ultra Barrier can be used by Hikaru through the Brace.
- Cosmo Miracle Ray (コスモミラクル光線 Kosumo Mirakuru Kōsen): The combined power of the six Ultra Brothers. It is powerful enough to even overwhelm Hyper Zetton.
- Ultra Brothers Abilities:
- New Generation Dynamite (ニュージェネレーションダイナマイト Nyū Jenerēshon Dainamaito): After the other New Generation Heroes donate their energy to the Strium Brace, Ginga's whole body is coated in flames as he rushes at the opponent, colliding with them. During the charging process, an image of the Brace's roulette appears on top of him spinning rapidly until it stops at Taro's image.
- The Strium Brace is the first Ultra-based item that can be utilized by both an Ultra and their human host.
- The Strium Brace is the first confirmed sentient item used in the series.
- Despite its established existence as Taro's alternate form, the Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes revealed that Taro and the Strium Brace can exist separately, best shown when he ordered the New Generation Heroes to charge the Strium Brace.
|Sluggers||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Orb Slugger Lance | Geed Slugger | R/B Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Mephisto Claw | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Taiga Spark | Plasma Zero-let|
|Armors||Protectors | Cosmo Techtor | Grantechtor | Arb Gear | Tector Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | Cyber Armor|
|Others||Ace Blade | Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Leo Nunchaku | Ultra Mantle | Giga Battle Nizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Ultlance | Knight Timbre | Orbcalibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | Orb Dark Calibur | Orb Ring NEO | R/B Kourin | Taiga Tri Blade | Z Riser | Z Lance Arrow|