Spacium (スペシウム Supeshiumu), or Specium, is a substance present in the Ultraman Series. It is found in abundance on the planet Mars and may be naturally generated by Ultras in the World of the Land of Light.
The substance, Spacium, is found in abundant quantities on Mars. It was the reason for the Baltans avoiding the planet.
- Spacium Warheads: Despite the intention, these missiles do not have the destructive power of Ultraman's Spacium Beam, they are very powerful however. They were accessed through the use of METEOR.
- Spacium REDOUBLIZER: A large satellite like METEOR that amplifies Spacium energy. Due to the fact that it worked on both Zoffy and Mebius' beams (while he was fused with Ultraman Hikari at the time), it implies that all Ultras use Spacium in some form.
- Spacium is also shown to exist on Mars in this universe.
- The robot Mountain Gulliver 5 used a Spacium Gun, however the robot itself was part of a dream, which means the cannon did not really exist.
- However in Ultraman Retsuden, Ultraman Zero said the weapon had the power of Ultraman's Spacium Beam.
In Ultraman Mebius, it is implied by the use of the Spacium Redoublizer METEOR, that all Ultras, or at least those in the World of the Land of Light, have their energy based on Spacium and their difference in beams is caused by their techniques and internal energy. Also a notable point is that Ultraman Orb Emerium Slugger's most powerful beam is called the Emerium Slugger Spacium, despite his Fusion Up components Seven and Zero using Emerium energy (in the case of their Emerium Beam/Slash), which further suggests that all Ultras have their rays run on Spacium.
Spacium was also being used by mankind as an energy source, starting between Ultraman 80's departure and Ultraman Mebius' arrival. Given that there was a large enough operation that ships were hauling large containers of it to Earth, it is safe to assume it was used as an energy source on a somewhat large scale.
- Spacium is said to come from the Japanese pronunciation of the English word 'Space Ray'.
- Its atomic number is 133. In reality, that would make it a super-heavy and therefore unstable element and most likely radioactive. The real world substance with that atomic number is called Untritrium
|Ultra Powers, Traits, and Objects of Interest|
|Powers and Traits||Ultraman Title | Ultra Beam | Ultra's Inner Light | Color Timer | Beam Lamp | Sluggers | Protectors | Ultra Horns | Bracers and Bracelets | Solar Energy Absorption | Forehead Crystal | Light Crystal | Body Crystals | Ultra Armor | Mental Abilities | Ultra Language | Human Hosts/Forms | Dimensional Field | Star Marks | Baradhi|
|Ultra-Related Items||Transformation Item | Spacium | Ultra Bell | Ultra Key | Ultra Mind | Plasma Spark | Ultlive | Childhood Radiation|
|Series Collectibles and Holders||Spark Dolls | Cyber Cards | Ultra Fusion Cards | Ultra Fusion Card Holder | Kaiju Cards | Ultra Capsules | Ultra Capsule Holder | Kaiju Capsules | R/B Crystals | R/B Crystal Holder | R/B Crystal Collection Case | Ultra Taiga Accessories | Ultra Access Cards | Ultra Medals | Z Holder | Kaiju Medals | GUTS Hyper Keys | Kaiju Keys|
|Other Media||Plasma Ore | Ultraman Suit | Ultraman Factor|