Subtitle: Natural Control Machine (自然コントロールマシーン Shizen Kontorōru Mashīn)
- Height: 53 m
- Weight: 85,000 t
- Origin: Kohoku Techno Park
Being the last of the nature machines along with Tenkai and Enzan. It appeared out of the ground and within minutes turned the city into a giant forest. XIG volunteered Catherine Ryan of their Canadian branch, Gamu Takayama, and Team Hercules to go in and investigate the inner workings of Shinryoku. Shortly after entering the robot, Team Hercules open fire at Shinryoku's defense systems, giving Gamu and Catherine the cover they need to find the machine main power source. They quickly located their target but they also encounter a woman, named Yabuki Shiorigai, who previously appeared as a promoter of the Root of Destruction.
Yabuki was in control Shinryoku or a manifestation, she explained to XIG that she had brought all three of the nature machines from the future at the beckoning of the Radical Destruction Bringer itself, and that its was mission to purify the Earth of the human race. However, Catherine fired upon Shinryoku's Main Circuit slowing down the robot, and allowing Gamu to transform into Ultraman Gaia, and the fight begins. Team Hercules and Team Lighting join in to try and keep it at bay. Soon Gaia finishes it off with the Photon Edge, causing it to spark and soon explode, making the forest to disappear and marking the end of the Natural Control Machines.
- Shinryoku's roars are modified Tenkai and Enzan roars.
- Shinryoku's name is similar to the word Invasion (侵略 Shinryaku).
- Powers and Weapons
- Anti-Ultra Field: Inside Shinryoku, Gamu was unable to transform until the Main Circuit was destroyed. From Shiori's words it is possible the field extended to the entire forest it created.
- Netting: Shinryoku can cast nets of vine onto any intruder that goes inside it.
- Form Change: By absorbing nearby energy, Shinryoku can change into its battle form.
- Energy Beams: Shinryoku can fire missile strength beams from its top.
- Electric Vines: When need, Shinryoku's vines come out of the ground to wrap around its enemy and electrocute them.
- Forest Creation: Shinryoku can somehow summon a forest within an instant.
- Binding Flashes: Shinryoku can create flashes from orbs on its body, which can be used to blind an opponent momentarily.