|Born:||October 17, 1939|
|Occupation:||Actor, Voice Actor|
|Years active:||1961 - 1982|
|Spouse:||Chiho Yūki (1961 - 1968)|
Shin Kishida (岸田 森 Kishida Shin) was a Japanese actor, voice actor, playwright and director. He is best known for his supporting roles in films and television series. Kishida was also responsible for designing the kaiju Pris-Ma for Return of Ultraman.
- Lake of Dracula - Vampire
- Fireman - Dr. Saburo Mizushima
- Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan - Daizaburou Arashiyama
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla - Nanbara, Interpol Agent
- Evil of Dracula - Vampire
- Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon - Dr. Hagimura
He died at 4:59 am in December 28, 1982 due to esophageal cancer, he was 43 years old at that time.
- Ultraman Dies at Sunset - The Return of Ultraman episode 37 was physically the last appearance of Shin Kishida's character, Ken Sakata until his death.