Sevenger (セブンガー Sebungā) is a Capsule Kaiju who first appeared in Ultraman Leo, as the fourth official member of Ultraseven's set of Capsule Monsters. After a long absence, a second Sevenger appears in Ultraman Z, this time as a human-built machine and part of STORAGE's arsenal.
- Ultraman Leo: Monster Ball (怪獣ボール Kaijū Bōru)
- Ultraman Z: Special Airborne Armor 1 (SC-1) (特空機１号 Tokkū-ki Ichi-gō lit. Special Aircraft #1)
One of the most powerful Capsule Monsters to be created from the Land of Light, Sevenger was encased inside a capsule-like object and was on his way to Earth, being transported by Ultraman Jack to Dan Moroboshi as Dan couldn't transform due to his Ultra Eye being broken. Unfortunately, Jack was ambushed by the space monster Ashuran, and Sevenger was lost on Earth during the battle.
Once Jack and Ashuran landed on Earth, Ashuran went on a rampage, destroying anything in his sights while facing off against MAC. Meanwhile, Jack (as Hideki Go) was trying to locate Sevenger's ball to stop the monster. Upon locating it, Jack returned to assist MAC and gave the ball to Dan, who desperately used the capsule, unleashing Sevenger to battle the monster itself. Surprisingly, Sevenger was able to handle Ashuran in battle with ease, easily beating down the monster despite all that was thrown at it. Even when Ashuran managed to throw Sevenger to the ground, the heroic machine responded by simply rolling over its adversary before getting to its feet and unleashing yet more powerful punches and slaps. However just as it seemed Sevenger was about to finish off Ashuran, it retreated back into his ball in a flash of bright light, having ran out of time.
Afterwards, Sevenger remained with Dan while Jack returned to repair the Ultra Eye.
- Shortly after Sevenger retreats, the narrator points out that Sevenger would have won the fight if it fought for another ten seconds - "So close! If only he had ten more seconds, he could have beaten Ashuran."
- In the 2001 Ultraman Leo magazine, Sevenger's one minute limitation was hypothesized as a weakness invoked on its creators' part, since the Monster Ball could end up falling into the wrong hands.
- Sevenger was added into Ultraman Leo as children watching the show pointed out how while Dan could not transform into Ultraseven, he used his Capsule Kaiju in his own series whenever such a problem arose. 
Sevenger along with many other monsters are seen cheering on Ultraman Ginga as he fights Dark Galberos.
It is likely that Sevenger returned to space in its original form after Ultraman Ginga defeated Dark Lugiel.
Sevenger was the very first anti-monster robot built for use by STORAGE, and is also used for disaster-relief missions such as removing rubble. When fighting, Sevenger's neutral eye expression changes to become serious. Its pilots are Haruki Natsukawa and Yoko Nakashima on a rotation shift. Sevenger's first fight was against a Namegon, after GAF America failed to capture, leaving it unchecked for two weeks. Sevenger's success convinced GAFJ that robots were a viable option as anti-monster weapons.
Sevenger battles against a host of monsters, aliens and robots, with both familiar faces and lesser-known characters facing him in battle.
Ultraman Z cont.
Eventually, Sevenger was used less and less by STORAGE as successively stronger threats began targeting Earth, and was finally decommissioned by GAFJ after it was defeated in battle by Grigio Raiden, with the success of King Joe STORAGE Custom being a primary motivator for its retirement. After being repaired, Sevenger was sent to a museum to promote the SC.
Sevenger was later reactivated by Yoko after Alien Barossa III attacked, and proved crucial in the battle that ensued, joining up with Z and King Joe STORAGE Custom in fighting Barossa and Five King. With the help of King Joe's Separate Mode and the Beliarok, who was convinced by Yoko to let Sevenger wield him (thus becoming the third being to use the Beliarok, after Z and Alien Barossa II), Sevenger defeated Barossa with a three-way improvised combination technique, the Sevenger Wave Riding Special Slash, in which Sevenger strikes at the opponent with the Beliarok whilst standing atop King Joe's Leg Carrier traveling at high speed. Despite being relatively weaker, Kojiro Inaba managed to reclaim Sevenger for the final battle to assist Windom and King Joe SC in rescuing Yoko from Destrudos, going as far as to provide a spare battery for Windom as well. Alongside King Joe SC and Windom, Sevenger stood down during the final minutes of the battle to make way for Z's last stand against Destrudos, the three machines having proven pivotal in paving the way for Z's eventual victory.
- Sevenger is featured as STORAGE's emblem, indicating that the machine serves as a 'flagship' robot for the organization.
- Within a week since the premier of Ultraman Z, soft vinyl figurines of Sevenger were sold out quickly in Japanese stores.
- Sevenger's Rigid Core Iron Fist Rocket is reminiscent of Mazinger Z's Rocket Punch, in which the machine fires off its clenched fist and forearm at opponents to strike them from a distance, then the arm returns to automatically reattach to Mazinger Z's body.
- Inaba piloting it with a hand drill is an in-joke to his actor's role of Lt. Koji Shinjo in the 1994 Toho movie Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, who was one of the pilots of MOGUERA (the mecha itself having a pair of drills for arms) in the battle against the space monster.
- Height: Micro ~ 58 m
- Weight: 0 ~ 33,000 t
- Origin: Nebula M78
- Weakness: Sevenger can only last for 1 minute in battle before retreating into its capsule. The Monster Ball can only be used once every 50 hours.
- Powers and Weapons
- Missiles: Sevenger has cannons in its fingertips that can fire missiles.
- Sheer Strength: Sevenger is skilled at hand-to-hand combat, being able to deliver extremely strong punches and slaps with his sturdy arms, and can manhandle opponents up close. Should Sevenger be knocked down, he will respond by rolling towards the opponent to knock them down before getting back upright.
- Height: 55 m
- Weight: 38,000 t
- Origin: STORAGE Hangar
- Weakness: Sevenger's operating limit is 3 minutes per sortie. After each minute, Sevenger will eject one of its three battery packs from its back as they deplete. Power can by supplied by wire when not in combat.
- Powers and Weapons
- Rigid Core Iron Fist Rocket (硬芯鉄拳弾 Kōshin Tekken-dan): Sevenger can launch its fist like a missile.
- Missiles: Sevenger can fire a missile from its "mouth" grill.
- Jetpack: For long-distance transportation from GAFJ base, Sevenger can use its jetpack to get to the emergency location. The jetpack uses a separate fuel instead of Sevenger's battery reserves.
- Beliarok: Sevenger is one of three beings allowed by the Beliarok to wield it, the others being Alien Barossa II and Ultraman Z himself.
- Energy Slash: By swinging the Beliarok, Sevenger can swipe at opponents with a purple energy slash.
- Sevenger Wave-Riding Special Slash (セブンガー波乗りスペシャルスラッシュ Sebungā Naminori Supesharu Surasshu): A three-way combination attack between Sevenger, King Joe STORAGE Custom and the Beliarok. Sevenger stands atop King Joe's Leg Carrier while wielding the Beliarok, then the Leg Carrier is propelled at high speed towards the target. Once the target is within range, Sevenger strikes at the opponent with the Beliarok.
- Super Rigid Core Drill Fist (超硬芯回転鉄拳 Chō Kōshin Kaiten Tekken): An optional armament for the right arm once discarding the Rigid Core Iron Fist Rocket. A hand drill, it was only seen used alongside Windom's Fast-Rotating Rigid Core Iron Fist in an effort to punch through Destrudos' Majaba head.
- Sevenger Fight
- Sevenger Haze Slash (セブンガーかすみ斬り Sebungā Kasumi Giri): An attack used against Jirahs. It was taught to Haruki by Bako.
- SAA Support Weapon 40mm General Purpose Autocannon (特空機支援火器40ミリ汎用機関砲 Tokkūki Shien Kaki Yonjū-miri Han'yō Kikanhō): Developed by Kojiro Inaba, Sevenger can wield an enlarged version of the American M16 Rifle. It was only seen being used during Sevenger's battle against Eleking in Sevenger Fight, and immediately jammed when Sevenger tried to use it, with the weapon's first successful shot being ironically fired by Eleking, the very monster Sevenger was tasked with using the weapon to take down.
- Fight! Sevenger
- Finisher: Monster Crushing Headbutt (必殺・怪獣破砕頭突き Hissatsu Kaijū Hasai Zudzuki): A headbutt attack used against Crazygon in the manga Fight! Sevenger.
- Sevenger Explosive Arm Throw (セブンガー爆裂上手投げ Sebungā Bakuretsu Uwatenage): A sumo technique that was used to bring Jirangon back to the mountain it came from.
- Hundred Rending Crushing Hands (百裂破砕張手 Hyakuretsu Hasai Harite): An attack used to seal the hole which Jirangon came out from.
- Powers and Weapons
- Type 18 120mm Monster Cannon (18式120mm捕獣砲 Jūhachi-Shiki Hyakunijū Mirimētoru-to Jūhō): A harpoon gun used by Sevenger to intercept Deeplus underwater.
- Jetpack: Even in underwater, Sevenger's jetpack is functional for the robot to escape to the surface.
- Powers and Weapons
- Warp Navigation (ワープ航法 Wāpu Kōhō): For interstellar travel, Sevenger is capable of warp drive to faraway destinations. The system was made through analysis of Bullton's inter-dimensional powers.
- Binocular Vision: By turning a switch on the side of its eyes in a similar manner to using binoculars, Sevenger can focus on objects from a long distance away.
- Type 20 Versatile Electromagnetic Baton (20式多用途電磁警棒 Nijū-Shiki Tayōto Denji Keibō): An electromagnet-empowered baton used as a melee weapon in against inhabitants of a monster planet. The baton resembles the Pedan Stick weapon used by Dail.
- Type 20 Bayonet Type-2 (20式銃剣2型 Nijū-Shiki Jūken Nigata): A small dagger used for combat in against the inhabitants of a monster planet. The weapon resembled Redman's Red Knife.
|Ultraman Leo Kaiju|
|Giras Brothers | Alien Magma | Alien Tsuruk | Kanedoras | Alien Karly | Kendoros | Vekira | Guiro | Ron | Alien Kettle | Bango | Alien Vibe | Antales | Alien Flip | Alien Atler | Alien Wolf | Bat Girl | Batton | Alien Boze | Bock | Dogyuh | Alien Alpha | Northsatan | Garon | Littre | Alien Coro | Renbolar | Carolyn | Alien Sarin Dodole | Gamerot | Alien Clean | Satan Beetle | Pressure | Oni-on | Planet Apple Chicken | Alien Paradai | King Paradai | Uriy | Uringa | Alien Magma II | Rolan | Alien Virmin | White Flower Spirit | Princess Kaguya | Kiraa | Alien Akumania | Ashuran | Sevenger | Taishoh | Alien Atlanta | Alien Mazaras | Specter | Alien Babarue | Black Directive | Black Star | Silverbloome | Black Dome | Absorba | Demos | Black Garon | Blizzard | Mayuko | Hungler | Black Terrina | Satan Mora | Nova | Alien Bunyo | Black End|
|Ultraman Z Kaiju|
|Ultraman Z||Gomess | Sevenger | Genegarg | Bullton | Celebro | Neronga | Majappa | Bemstar | Segmeger | Windom | Guigass | Gomora | Telesdon | Erimaki-Telesdon | Peguila | Jugglus Juggler | Zeppandon | Gillvalis | Alien Pegassa Pega | Valis Raider | Skull Gomora | Thunder Killer | Pedanium Zetton | Alien Pitt | Tri-King | Five King | King Joe | Alien Barossa | Red King A & B | Giestron | Grigio Raiden | Kanegon | Greeza | Horoboros | Metsuboros | Alien Barossa II | Pagos | Kemur | Baraba | M1 | Kelbim | Mother Kelbim | Alien Barossa III | Ultroid Zero | Takkong | King Guesra | Demaaga | Gomess (S) | Destrudos|
|Fight! Sevenger||Sevenger | Jugglus Juggler | Crazygon | Diplas | Jirangon|
|Sevenger Fight||Sevenger | Jugglus Juggler | Jirahs | Hellzking Revised | Eleking | Dancan | Pigmon | Garamon | Gazort | Reconstructed Pandon | Alien Icarus | Gandar | Alien Ghose | Beam Missile King | Pestar | Satan Beetle | Alien Boze | Alien Akumania | Alien Kettle | Oni-on|