Seamons (シーモンス Shīmonsu) was a kaiju from the TV series, Return of Ultraman, appeared in episodes 13 and 14.
Subtitle: Tsunami Monster (津波怪獣 Tsunami Kaijū)
Return of Ultraman
A song made in 1944 in south east asia mentioned about Seamons and Seagorath. Then one night, a ship known as the Poseidon was suddenly attacked by Seamons. After sinking the ship, Seamons attacked two fishermen, MAT finally believed the existence of Seamons.
Later, on the island of Hachijōjima, Seamons rose from the ocean and attacked a refinery. MAT arrived to slow Seamons down, surrounding the monster in a wall of fire with their weapons. Feeling threatened, Seamons howled out to her mate. Seagorath heard the call and using his own weather control powers, Seagorath created a tsunami hundreds of feet tall and directed it towards Japan. Luckily, Ultraman Jack arrived, creating the Ultra Barrier and successfully repelled the tsunami back, subduing Seagorath by dragging him underwater, but losing most of his own energy in the process. With Ultraman Jack weakened, Seamons easily fought Jack to a standstill, forcing Jack to leave while Seamons continued her rampage.
Once Japan's Self Defense Force appeared and attacked Seamons while she was alone, Seamons called out to her mate again and this time Seagorath joined her in their attack by using their weather controlling powers to create a tornado to eliminate the SDF. To ensure they wouldn't attack his mate again, Seagorath stayed on dry land and the two began their mating process. The next day, Ultraman Jack returned to battle once again but he had a very difficult time dealing with both monsters and their weather controlling powers. Luckily, a newly-tested Laser Gun SP-70 was created by MAT and fired at Seagorath's massive horn, successfully destroying it. Without their advantage of her mate's weather control, Seamons retreated back into the ocean with Seagorath, never to be seen again.
- Seamons' name is actually a shortened version of "sea monster."
- It was stated in a Japanese magazine that both Seagorath and Seamons returned to the ocean floor and had a few children called Minigoras.
- Seamons' roar is a low pitch Dorako roar, which was modified from an Ebirah roar.
- Seamons makes an appearence in New Ultraman Retsuden episode 12 in Ultraman Taro's flashback to Seagorath.
- Height: 43 m
- Weight: 35,000 t
- Origin: Western New Guinea
- Powers and Weapons
- Weather Control: When accompanied by Seagorath, Seamons's horn allows her to control and manipulate the weather.
- Horn Lightning: Seamons can release a powerful beam of electricity from her horn. Shocks foes, rather than creating explosions.
- Adept Swimmer: Seamons can swim at 98 knots.
- Seagorath Calling: Seamons, when in peril, can emit her help howl to call Seagorath, even if said partner was in Western New Guinea whereas Seamons was in Japan.
|Return of Ultraman Kaiju & Seijin|
|Takkong | Zazahn | Arstron | Sadola | Detton | Kingsaurus III | Gudon | Twin Tail | Gorbagos | Ghostron | Dangar | Stegon | Mognezun | Shugaron | Seamons | Seagorath | Eledortus | Terochilus | Bemstar | Sartan | Magnedon | Beacon | Gokinezula | Zanika | Vacuumon | Kupukupu | Kingstron | Zagoras | Nokogilin | Gronken | Varricane | Yadokarin | Oxter | Plooma | Alien Zelan | King Maimai | Alien Mates | Muruchi | Leogon | Pris-Ma | Draculas | Re-Seagorath | Re-Bemstar | Black King | Alien Nackle | Alien Varduck | Alien Black | Snowgon | Alien Baltan. Jr | Builgamo | Alien Stora | Paragon | Alien Grotes | Kodaigon | Granadas | Alien Centaurus | Robonez | Alien Cygnus-61 | Alien Messie | Alien Zoole | Red Killer | Femigon | Yametaranese | Sasahiller | Alien Ateria | Alien Mysteler | King Bockle | Alien Bat | Zetton II|