Scylla (スキューラ Sukyūra) is a kaiju that appeared in the film, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, & Ultraman Gaia: The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace.
Subtitle: Giant Jaw Sea-beast (巨大顎海獣 Kyodai Ago Umijū)
Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, & Ultraman Gaia: The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace
When King of Mons was winning in battle against Ultraman Gaia, he summoned forth the monsters Bajiris and Scylla to assist him in battle to triple team the giant and turn the tide of battle even more. (Scylla was spawned by King of Mons's abdomen.) Together all 3 monster triple-teamed Gaia and the battle became impossible for Gaia to win. Not giving up hope, Tsutomu found the Red Sphere and made one more wish to help Gaia. Granting Tsutomu's wish, Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Dyna were manifested and came to assist Gaia against the three monsters. As Dyna fought with Bajiris and Gaia fought with King of Mons, Tiga fought Scylla. Both Ultra and monster fought in the ocean to a standstill, however once Tiga found an opening he destroyed Scylla with the Zepellion Ray.
- Suit actor: Koichi Toshima
- Scylla's roar are actually Alligator hisses.
- Scylla's roar would later be used for several dinosaurs in the DS game, Dinosaur King. One as was Brachyceratops (used for its signature roar).
- Scylla's name is taken from that of a sea serpent in Homer's The Odyssey.
- Height: 29 m
- Length: 73 m
- Weight: 56,000 t
- Origin: Kohei Nakahara's imagination
- Ramming Speed: Mach 2
- Swimming Speed: Mach 3
- Powers and Weapons
- Adept Swimmer: Resembling an aquatic monster, Scylla is a highly adaptable swimmer at the speed of Mach 3.
- Secret Jaw (シークレットジョー Shīkuretto Jō): Scylla is equipped with massive jaws that are wide enough to swallow opponents whole.
- Scyllash (スキューラッシュ Sukyūrasshu): Scylla can ram towards the opponent with a headbutt attack.
- Armor: Scylla has armor strong enough to survive point blank fatal blows from Gaia, Dyna, and Tiga combined and not even flinch.
- ULTRA MONSTERS
- Stunning Drop (スタンニングドロップ Sutaningu Doroppu): A combination attack with Bajiris, the former firstly distract the enemy with multiple Barbary Ball attacks with Scylla performing the Scyllash attack.