Sculla (スキューラ Sukyūra) is a Kaiju that appeared in the film, Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, & Ultraman Gaia: The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace.
Subtitle: Big-Jaw Sea Monster (巨大顎海獣 Kyodai Ago Umijū)
Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Dyna, & Ultraman Gaia: The Decisive Battle in Hyperspace
When King of Mons was winning in battle against Ultraman Gaia, he summoned forth the monsters Basiliss and Sculla to assist him in battle to triple team the giant and turn the tide of battle even more. (Sculla was spawned by King of Mons's abdomen.) Together all 3 monster triple-teamed Gaia and the battle became impossible for Gaia to win. Not giving up hope, Tsutomu found the Red Sphere and made one more wish to help Gaia. Granting Tsutomu's wish, Ultraman Tiga and Ultraman Dyna were manifested and came to assist Gaia against the three monsters. As Dyna fought with Basiliss and Gaia fought with King of Mons, Tiga fought Sculla. Both Ultra and monster fought in the ocean to a standstill, however once Tiga found an opening he destroyed Sculla with the Zeperion Beam.
- Suit actor: Koichi Toshima
- Sculla's roar are actually stock alligator hisses.
- Sculla's roar would later be used for several dinosaurs in the DS game, Dinosaur King. One as was Brachyceratops (used for its signature roar).
- Sculla's name is taken from that of a sea serpent in Homer's The Odyssey.
- Height: 29 m
- Length: 73 m
- Weight: 56,000 t
- Origin: Kohei Nakahara's imagination
- Ramming Speed: Mach 2
- Swimming Speed: Mach 3
- Powers and Weapons
- Adept Swimmer: Resembling an aquatic monster, Sculla is a highly adaptable swimmer at the speed of Mach 3.
- Secret Jaw (シークレットジョー Shīkuretto Jō): Sculla is equipped with massive jaws that are wide enough to swallow opponents whole.
- Scullash (スキューラッシュ Sukyūrasshu): Sculla can ram towards the opponent with a headbutt attack.
- Armor: Sculla has armor strong enough to survive point blank fatal blows from Gaia, Dyna, and Tiga combined and not even flinch.
- ULTRA MONSTERS
- Stunning Drop (スタンニングドロップ Sutaningu Doroppu): A combination attack with Basiliss, the former firstly distract the enemy with multiple Barbary Ball attacks with Sculla performing the Scullash attack.