"What does it really take to be a hero? I still don't know. But now, there's a few things I'm sure of. You fight smartly, so that you win, looking good. And you risk your life to protect the people you care about. At the time... I couldn't do either of those things."
- ―Riku's narration at the end of the episode.
Sacrifice (サクリファイス Sakurifaisu) is the seventh episode of Ultraman Geed.
Riku and Leito find themselves in a trap set up by Kei in order to get rid of Zero, and threaten the safety of Leito's family. Zero must come up with a resolve to save everyone, even if it means sacrificing himself.
Having kept his eyes on Leito and Zero, Kei decided to get rid of them due to being unnecessary components for his plan.
Haruo yells in frustration from failing to win an entrance to Kei Fukuide's lecture, so much so that he decided to left the business to Laiha and Riku. Leito brought his family to the Ginga Market and Kei pays his visit, giving all of them an access to his upcoming lecture. Back at the Nebula House, Riku suggest Pega to seek inspiration in Kei when the latter decided to become a novelist instead of making fake flowers while Laiha sensed something off earlier from the writer. Zero at the same time finds suspicion in Cosmo Chronicle due to something familiar and urged Leito to read it further.
On the day of the lecture, the Igaguri family and Ginga Market workers came as promised. Pega tries to ask Kei by silence but the author sends an eerie glare that frighten the young alien. Zero consult Riku of Kei being an alien, since the Cosmo Chronicle is based on his past adventures with his role as the villain. At the conference, Kei decided to publish the third volume of Cosmo Chronicle that would feature the death of Zora (Zero's character). Leito was called by Kei to the front stage and it was then where Zero completely took over when Kei slips in. Using his lecture, Kei threatened Zero to stand on his place or else he rigged the explosion and killed all audiences. His true plan is to kill both Leito and Zero himself.
Unveiling a Kaiju Capsule (to which he proclaims as a model for the third Cosmo Chronicle), he used it to summon Galactron and caused panic among audiences. They tried to escape but realised that the building is locked from within. Although Riku and Laiha tried to face Kei, Zero warned them that their actions are recorded by a camera. To make things worse, Zero can't fight the monster due to his current shape. This forced Riku to jump outside and transforms into Ultraman Geed. Laiha took this chance to interrogate if Kei was the monster assailant that attacked her entire town but he refused. Urged by Kei, Zero took the heat ray attack from Galactron in exchange for Geed and the audiences' safety. After bidding farewell, Zero dissolved by the incoming attack and his transformation device petrified in the process. Geed attacks Galactron again but only damaged its left arm.
- Riku: "Ultra Capsule Navi! Here are today's capsules!"
- Riser: Ultraman Orb Spacium Zeperion!
- RE.M.: Ultraman Orb. Height: 50 meters. Weight: 50,000 tons. He fights using the powers of Ultraman and Ultraman Tiga
- Riku: Next up is this one!
- Riser: Galactron!
- RE.M.: The civil judgementor, Galactron. Height: 61 meters. Weight: 61,000 tons. A robot that attempts to wipe out civilization in order to eliminate conflict.
- Riku: Be sure to watch next time!
- Riku Asakura (朝倉リク Asakura Riku)/Ultraman Geed (voice): Tatsuomi Hamada (濱田龍臣 Hamada Tatsuomi)
- Laiha Toba (鳥羽ライハ Toba Raiha): Chihiro Yamamoto (山本千尋 Yamamoto Chihiro)
- Kei Fukuide (伏井出ケイ Fukuide Kei): Kunito Watanabe (渡辺邦斗 Watanabe Kunito)
- Leito Igaguri (伊賀栗レイト Igaguri Reito): Yuta Ozawa (小澤 雄太 Ozawa Yūta)
- Haruo Kume (久米ハルヲ Kume Haruo): Tadashi Mizuno (水野直 Mizuno Tadashi)
- Lumina Igaguri (伊賀栗ルミナ Igaguri Rumina): Hitomi Hasebe (長谷部瞳 Hasabe Hitomi)
- Mayu Igaguri (伊賀栗マユ Igaguri Mayu): Mirei Shimizu (清水美怜 Shimizu Mirei)
- Alien Pegassa Pega (ペガッサ星人ペガ Pegassa Seijin Pega Voice): Megumi Han (潘 めぐみ Han Megumi)
- RE.M. (レム Remu Voice): Suzuko Mimori (三森すずこ Mimori Suzuko)
- Ultraman Zero (ウルトラマンゼロ Urutoraman Zero Voice) : Mamoru Miyano (宮野真守 Miyano Mamoru)
- Editor: Kenji Masaki (柾賢志 Masaki Kenji)
- Ultraman Geed: Hideyoshi Iwata (岩田栄慶 Iwata Hideyoshi)
- Ultraman Zero: Satoru Okabe (岡部 暁 Okabe Satoru)
- Pega: Satomi Maruta (丸田聡美 Maruta Satomi)
- Galactron: Kenji Kajikawa (梶川賢司 Kajikawa Kenji)
- According to Zero to one of the Kei's novel about the events in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie till Ultraman Zero The Movie: Super Deciding Fight! The Belial Galactic Empire, it's possible that Kei had reversed the story to Zero as "Zora" being the villain while Belial as "Agam" being the hero. It's also possible that one of the character named "King Varg" can also be referred as Alien Rayblood.
- The summary also makes know of Fiery Pirates, Glen Fire and his band of pirates, and Knight of Mirrors is an allusion to Mirror Knight.
- In said novel, The cover art shows a man covered in holy light holding a bow and arrow, about to shoot at a monster with green krystals on it's back, skin is black and red, mirroring Arch Belial's final moments before his defeat. The planet behind the man could be it's version of the Land of Light.
- The fact that Zora, based on Zero, in the Novel is the most popular with fans of said novel also mirrors Zero's same popularity with Ultra-Fans.
- In the Indonesian dub that aired on RTV, this episode was named "Kei Fukuide's Trap".