Ryoko Hoshi (星涼子 Hoshi Ryōko) is Yullian's human form.
Yullian took on human form when she traveled to Earth to warn 80 about the arrival of King Galtan. The members of UGM gave her the name 'Ryoko Hoshi', when she was suffering from amnesia. She later joined UGM when its only female member, Emi Jouno, was killed by one of the Alien Galagala. She finally turned back into Yullian in episode 49 of Ultraman 80.
Bright Bracelet: Ryoko can use this to transform back into her Ultra form. Her transformation scene is similar to 80's first, she lifts her right arm into the air and shouts "Yullian!", light covers her body and transforms her into Yullian
Powers and Weapons
- Telepathy: Ryoko can communicate with other beings through her mind. However, Takeshi usually scolds her for doing so because it might reveal their true identity.
- Superhuman Agility: Ryoko can jump much higher than a normal human being. It is shown when she is doing an Ultra C.
- Princess Ray: An infrared ray that Ryoko can fire from her fingertips.
- Bright Bracelet: Ryoko can use this device to transform into Yullian.
- Medical Gun (メディカルガン Medikaru Gan): A gun that can replenish health. Yullian discarded it when Yamato advises her to rely on wits instead of their people's technology when living alongside humans.
- Ryoko is the third Showa Ultra's human host that only appeared in just one series and she was never seen again after Kotaro Higashi and Choichiro Hikari.