Subtitle: Rat Monster (鼠怪獣 Nezumi Kaijū)
Return of Ultraman
A rat monster created by experiments by Alien Cygnus-61, Robonez was unleashed on humanity to try and kill Hideki Go (the host of Ultraman Jack) Instead, Robonez was confronted by MAT who fought hard but were unable to stop Robonez. Soon, Go had to transform into Ultraman Jack to fight it and the creature lashed out with its flames and tail, bringing the hero down and clamping onto it with his poisonous fangs. As Jack’s power began to run low, he launched his Ultra Bracelet into its jaws and Robonez was reduced to a skeleton that quickly fell part.
- Suit actor: Toya Takanobu
- Robonezu's roar are slowed down Pigmon grunts.
- Height: 35 m
- Weight: 25,000 t
- Origin: Earth
- Powers and Weapons
- Poisonous Fangs: Robonez's fangs are coated with venom that can paralyze or potentially kill whatever living being he bites.
- Flames: Robonez can emit a deadly stream of fire from his mouth.
- Electric Tail: Robonez’s tail is extremely long and flexible, allowing him to use it as if a tentacle, ensnaring and throwing opponents around, or like a whip. When it has an opponent, Robonez can electrocute them with it.
Return of Ultraman
|Return of Ultraman Kaiju|
|Takkong | Zazahn | Arstron | Sadola | Detton | Kingsaurus III | Gudon | Twin Tail | Gorbagos | Ghostron | Dangar | Stegon | Mognezun | Shugaron | Seamons | Seagorath | Eledortus | Terochilus | Bemstar | Sartan | Magnedon | Beacon | Gokinezula | Zanika | Vacuumon | Kupukupu | Kingstron | Zagoras | Nokogilin | Gronken | Varricane | Yadokarin | Oxter | Plooma | Alien Zelan | King Maimai | Alien Mates | Muruchi | Leogon | Pris-Ma | Draculas | Re-Seagorath | Re-Bemstar | Black King | Alien Nackle | Alien Varduck | Alien Black | Snowgon | Alien Baltan. Jr | Builgamo | Alien Stora | Paragon | Alien Grotes | Kodaigon | Granadas | Alien Centaurus | Robonez | Alien Cygnus-61 | Alien Messie | Alien Zoole | Red Killer | Femigon | Yametaranese | Sasahiller | Alien Ateria | Alien Mysteler | King Bockle | Alien Bat | Zetton II|