The Radical Destruction Bringer (根源的破滅招来体 Kongen-teki Hametsu Shōrai-tai) is the unseen presence from space that masterminded the attempted destruction of the human race and the invasion of the planet Earth in the Ultraman Gaia TV series. While Zog, the Radical Destruction Bringer's second in command, was the main antagonist of the series, the Radical Destruction Bringer is ultimately the prime antagonist by succession. Its arrival was predicted 500 years before the event of the series' current events by the sorcerer Kijuro Mato, this led to the founding of the world wide defense organization GUARD and its Kaiju attack team XIG.
The Radical Destruction Bringer is a universal protector, intent on bringing peace to the universe. While he is never seen, the Destruction Bringer is shown to always use worm-holes as a form of transportation for its monsters that sends to Earth. While the Destruction Bringer does have its own armada of monsters, they also manipulate other Kaiju and aliens into trying to invading the Earth, even Kaiju and other civilizations from the Earth itself have been used by them.
They also have used psychological warfare on their enemies, such as Hiroya Fujimiya and members of XIG, manipulating them to either turn their backs on their fellow man, cause them to lose their spirit to continue resisting, or even making them believe that they should kill themselves off for humanities benefit.
It is because of the Radical Destruction Bringer that Hiroya Fujimiya believed that humanity would become the actual "Radical Destruction Bringers" by having the Queen Mezard implant a virus into Fujimiya's photon computer, Crisis. This is the event that pushes Fujimiya into trying to communicate with the Earth, which leads to him achieving the Light of Ultraman Agul. Later after Fujimiya regained his faith in humanity the Destruction Bringer tried once again to manipulate him into turning back on humanity, trying to convince him that mankind was actually a pathogen of the universe, and that they were only trying to cure the universe so that every living thing in the universe including the Destruction Bringer itself would be safe.
After Gaia and Agul were victorious in destroying Zog, the Destruction Bringer was fully convinced that the universe was safe, and vowed never to consider Earth a threat.
- Height: Unknown
- Weight: Unknown
- Powers and Weapons
- Wormhole Creation: The RDB can create wormholes to send its army through.
- The Radical Destruction Bringer bears some similarities to the Chaos Header and Delacion.
- All three are powerful beings whose influence stretches across the known universe.
- All three intend to protect the universe in some way (although Chaos Header only followed this intention once he was purified)
- All three have seen Earth as a threat to universal peace.
- Unlike the other two, however, the Bringer is seen as a malevolent hypocritical tyrant motivated by hatred, rather than a misguided monster or malfunctioning machine.