The Pikari Brusher (ピカリブラッシャー Pikari Burasshā) is the device which Katsuto Asahi uses to transform into Ultraman Zearth. In the second movie it was upgraded/replaced with the Pikari Brusher 2 (ピカリブラッシャー2 Pikari Burasshā Tsū).
The origins of the Pikari Brusher are unknown, but it is safe to assume it originates from the Land of Sparkles. After the first movie and before the second, it was replaced with the Pikari Brusher 2 which performed the same functions.
Katsuto quickly brushes his teeth and raises it into the air and shouts "Zearth" like the Beta Capsule to transform into Ultraman Zearth.
- The Pikari Brusher is the only device of its kind, a toothbrush.
- The first part of its name, Pikari, is Japanese for Sparkle. It is a reference to Zearth's home world and a reference to the idea of 'Sparkling White Teeth'.
- It is the first transformation item to be replaced, albeit with a newer version of practically the same item.
- The replacement of the Pikari Brusher, may stem from the fact that in real life, toothbrush heads should eventually replaced after a certain amount of usage.
- It is a parody of the original Ultraman's transformation device, the Beta Capsule.
|Showa Items||Beta Capsule | Ultra Eye | Willpower | Ultra Rings | Ultra Badge | Leo Ring | Beam Flasher | Bright Stick | Bright Bracelet|
|Heisei Items||Delta-Plasma | Willpower | Beta Capsule/Flash Prism | Estraller | Pikari Brusher | Spark Lens | Reflasher | Esplender | Agulater | Nice Dreamer | Cosmo Pluck | Just Lancer | Evoltruster | Darkevolver | Max Spark | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Eye | Saga Brace | Ginga Spark | Dark Spark | Dark Dummy Spark | Gunpad | Ginga Light Spark | Livepad | Victory Lancer | Chibu Spark | Ultra Fusion Brace | X Devizer | Orb Ring | Orbcalibur | Riser | Ultra Zero Eye NEO | Giga Finalizer | Gyro | Orb Ring NEO|
|Reiwa Items||Taiga Spark | Tregear Eye | New Generation Eye|
|Other Media Items||Zoffy Bracelet | Jack Bracelet | Gorian Belt | Zaji Sword | Drew Bracelet | Flare Coin | Alphone Pendant | Ars Ring | Mimicry System | Ultra Operation|