Peter (ピーター Pītā) was a Kaiju from episode 26 of Ultra Q.
Subtitle: Deep Sea Monster (深海怪獣 Shinkai Kaijū)
One day over the Pacific Ocean, the boxer Dynamite Joe caught a lizard-like creature called an Arigetotasu while fishing. Amused by the creature and his uncanny ability to tell the future for his boxing matches, he named the little marine reptile Peter and kept him as a pet. However, Peter was often intimidated by the people Dynamite Joe had over for company and one night as his master went to a party as a clown, the monster went entirely berserk after being dumped into a fish tank by accident and went to his maximum size. Peter went mad and unintentionally set the area aflame, forcing him to run away with him unable to return to his human master.
- Suit actor: Haruyoshi Nakamura
- The original Peter suit was used to create another sea monster, Guesra.
- Peter is incorrectly called a fish in his original episode appearance.
- Peter was meant to return in the Ultra Q series and fight Kemur and Pagos in early scripts. These ideas were dropped when Ultraman was put into production.
- Peter is one of the monsters that makes up Belyudra's body in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie. It should be noted that he did not die in his appearance.
- Height: 20 cm ~ 30 m
- Weight: 500 g ~ 15,000 t
- Origin: Pacific Ocean
- Powers and Weapons
- Water Pressure Growth: As the water pressure around Peter increases, the larger he will become.
- Prediction: Peter is capable of predicting the near future.