|Home world:||Planet Earth|
|First Appearance:||Ultra Q episode 18 "The Rainbow's Egg"|
|Latest Appearance:||Ultraman Taiga episode 11 "One Afternoon When the Magic Was Lost From the Star"|
Subtitle: Underground Monster (地底怪獣 Chitei Kaijū)
- Height: 30 m
- Weight: 18,000 t, 20,000 t (Taiga)
- Origin: Underground Ibaraki Prefecture
Pagos was an ancient monster who had ravaged Beijing in search of uranium to feed upon. Once his consumption of uranium was full from Beijing, Pagos turned his attention to Japan to feed on Nuclear Energy from a newly created industrial plant.
Pagos later surfaced in the middle of a field where it attacked a small girl and boy who had found a capsule full of uranium, disguised to look like an egg. After the capsule was lost in the scuffle between the monster and the kids, Pagos resumed its trek to attack the industrial plant. After the monster destroyed the plant, a few missiles were launched that doused Pagos with chemicals that solidified Pagos into stone. Pagos then fell apart into stone fragments.
- Pagos was the first of many monsters who originated from a modified Baragon suit, followed by Neronga, Magular, and Gabora. Much like the rest of these monsters, except Gabora, Pagos also possesses the same roar.
- Originally Gomess was planned to appear in the episode in the monster's place instead, however due to Tsuburaya being forced to return the Godzilla suit back to Toho Co. LTD, Pagos was created in its place thanks to the suit being loaned by Toho.
- During Ultra Q's planning phase, an episode where a second Pagos would appear and battle against Peter was in the works, as well as one where he would fight Garamon and Kemur Man was also planned, but the episodes were never made.
- Originally Pagos was going to appear in episode 9 of Ultraman, but Tsuburaya decided to create a different monster instead; Gabora.
- Episode 29 of the series Ultraman Max is supposedly a tribute to Ultra Q, with Pagos planning to return but due to the death of its corresponding writer from said monster's debut episode, Pagos was replaced with Geronga, a new monster that resembles the Baragon archetypes from Ultraman, particularly Neronga and Pagos.
- Although not physically seen, Pagos is one of the monsters that makes up Beryudora's body in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie.
- Old promotional photos from Ultra Q showed Pagos fighting Peguila; as well as the two of them fighting Kanegon.
- Pagos has an eyelid mechanisim only used for one scene. He also has an inner light in his iris that glows when he detects uranium.
After over 50 years of absence from a mainstream series or movie since debuting, Pagos is scheduled to return.
- This marks the first time Pagos fights an Ultra Warrior.
- In similar fashion to Neronga's appearance in Ultraman R/B, Pagos's suit was freshly made for this appearance.
Powers and Weapons
- Burrowing: Pagos can burrow at moderate speeds.
- Energy Beam: Pagos can fire an energy beam from its mouth.
- Ultraman Taiga
- Strength: Pagos has great natural strength.
- Tough Hide: Pagos' exterior is tough enough for it to withstand attacks such as Hell Slash without taking any substantial damage.
- Energy Drill: A drill made of energy fired from its forehead, capable of going through buildings.
- Petrification: Pagos turns itself to stone upon death.
Figure Release Information
|Ultraman Taiga Kaiju & Seijin|
|Alien Rivers Kawazu | Homare Souya | Alien Kukaratch | Cicada Human | Alien Magma | Baby Zandrias | Zegan | Young Mother Zandrias | Alien Markind | Hellberus | Baby Guesra Chibisuke | Rekyum Man | King Guesra Chibisuke | Galactron MK2 | Deavorick (MB) | Alien Fanton | Alien Zetton Zorin | Volk | Alien Serpent | Garmes Man | Hupnath | Alien Pedan | Alien Seger | Segmeger | Alien Damara | Alien Gapiya Abel | Cicada Girl | Alien Perolynga | Alien Babarue | Alien Hook | Night Fang | Majappa | Maiko Namekata | Alien Keel | Hupnath | Alien Nackle Odyssa | Black King | Pagos | Alien Zelan Oshoro | Gymaira|