Subtitle: Oil Terrible-Monster (オイル超獣 Oiru Chōjū)
Oil Drinker was the last of Yapool's Terrible-Monster, after Jumbo King. Oil Drinker was found attacking a Japanese oil refinery, consuming its oil. As ZAT arrived to attack it, a man named Kotaro Higashi tried to fight it too by hijacking one of the cranes nearby. Oil Drinker however was able to snap the crane, and disappeared into the ocean.
Later that night, Oil Drinker returned to the same refinery and ZAT was already there to begin an attack. As ZAT and Oil Drinker were fighting, a massive plant lifted from the ground and took the form of the monster, Astromons, who joined the battle and fought the Terrible-Monster. Oil Drinker was no match against the more powerful Astromons, and was ultimately killed when he was eaten by his massive flower gorge.
- When Doragory killed Muruchi in Ultraman Ace, it was to signify that Terrible-Monster are stronger than Kaiju in the series. However when Astromons ate and killed Oil Drinker, these roles were reversed to show that the Kaiju of Taro are stronger than the Terrible-Monster of Ace's timeline, thus creating a short-lived name of "Super Terrible-Monster" (which would translate to super Terrible-Monsters, which assumes that "Terrible-Monster" became adapted into a proper noun).
- Design by Teruo Suzuki.
- Oil Drinker was created from a modified Gorgosaurus costume from the TV series, Mirrorman. An actual Gorgosaurus would appear later in the series.
- His design seems to be based off Garan, a one-shot Terrible-Monster defeated by Ultraman Ace early on in the previous Ultraman Series.
- Oil Drinker can be seen in the Ultra Garrison's computer files in Ultraseven Solar Energy Strategy.
- In the Taro segment of the "Ultraman Encyclopedia", it states that Yapool released Oil Drinker several months after the events of Ace to give the humans time to recuperate before unleashing his final attempt and demonstration of his power.
- Height: 60 m
- Weight: 29,000 t
- Origin: Pacific Ocean ~ Tokyo Bay
- Powers and Weapons
- Fire Stream: Oil Drinker can emit a deadly stream of flames from his mouth.
- Adept Swimmer: Oil Drinker is able to swim with little trouble.
- Fangs: Oil Drinker has fangs sharper than diamond that are used to break tough oil barrels, refineries etc.
- Oil Gorge: True to his name, Oil Drinker can consume many gallons of oil without receiving any negative side effects.