Navigale is an Ultra from the Ultraman Dual novel. His original name is Unuleu, with Navigale being the name given to him by the enclave. Originally no one but that side used it to refer to him, but in the sequel it later became the name he primarily answered to.
Navigale does not have a illustration, but he is described as being psychedelic orange and riding a surfboard which leaves behind a comet trail. He lacks a Color Timer and instead wears a ring that serves that purpose.
Navigale is shown using Akido like moves on his opponents. He is noted for being much more powerful and competent in combat than Dual due to his greater experience. However, he is still noted to be weak compared to the Ultra Brothers.
Before the Enclave came to Earth, the Ultra Saints came to Navigale's planet to help fight against the Vendalista Aliens. The one who would become Navigale underwent the Ultra Operation gaining his Ultra Form.
However attempts to stop the aliens failed, with his world being destroyed by them. This was caused by the Vendalista aliens who caused a 'runaway Ultra Operation strategy' which caused the inhabitants to fight each other, resulting in their destruction.
He came to Earth blaming both the Ultras and Vendalista aliens, however he and Tear had a case of love at first sight, and the two eventually became companions.
Later he is known as Ultraman Unuleu, by the people of Earth.
- Light Confinement Beam: Due to his familiarity with the Vendalista Aliens, he knows how to separate them from their hosts safely.
- Energy Transformation: Navigale is able to transform his surf board into an energy blast to destroy his foes
- Fighting Techniques: Navigale uses a fighting style similar to Earth's Akido.
- Navigale is the first instance of an Ultra of his color.
- Navigale is stated not to be his real name, and his human forms name, 'Unuleu', and his Ultra name are designations given to him by the conclave.