|Mega Monster Rush Ultra Frontier|
|Release date:||2013, September 26|
Daikaiju Rush Ultra Frontier (大怪獣ラッシュ ウルトラフロンティア Dai Kaijū Rasshu Urutora Furontia) is a Data Carddass game, the main theme being based on the Ultra Kaiju and Seijin.
In response to the 50 anniversary of TSUBURAYA development, the company itself had created a game based on the Ultra Galaxy itself. All characters in the game are designed by Masayuki Goto. The full CG movie of the Alien Hunters and their battles are aired on New Ultraman Retsuden.
The arcade machine itself enables players played in four person. It is possible to play up to four people on a large screen 55-inch monitor. The gameplay itself is determined by placing three different cards. Mega Monster Battle card can not be used because they are two dimensional cards instead.
Ore of mystery, super energy "plasma energy" is obtained from the plasma Seoul. However, a monster that was plasma monster is home to the vein.
Monster which absorbed crystal body plasma Seoul. It is far from huge alien who appears in this work, plasma Seoul is exposed to body surface. It is brought down is destroyed all the plasma Seoul exposed. Alien Hunter, and an object thereof is to win by destroying the soul of plasma plasma monster.
Space people challenge to acquire the Seoul plasma from the plasma monster belongs to the guild. The set of the Hunter team of three set in the "Hunter Station", and go to the plasma monster hunting. It is credited to "hunter license", "Gane" is given as a reward punitive expedition.
"Daredevil Space Ninja". One of the Rush Hunters, and the only survivor of Planet Baltan. He can use the blades on his waist to execute the Shuriken Huarricane. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Advanced Strategy Veteran". One of the Rush Hunters. Using his energy rifle he can execute the Hawkeye Shot. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Hot-blooded Young Hunter". One of the Rush Hunters. He can use his Stinger Saber for close combat fighting. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Calm and Reassuring Commander". The Rush Hunter's manager. He oversees the Rush Hunter's missions.
"Merchant of Galaxy Guild". He runs a shop which sells gear for hunters. His gear is known to be defective on occasions.
"Cunning tactician strategist" Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Versus plasma-only-powered mechanical monster". I wears a powered mechanical suit to compensate for his low level of combat power. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Destroyer of illusion". Can be bought for 1 Gane.
Alien Chibull (ChibuLoader Strong)
"Strong mechanical Powered Ver". These Chibull's wear power suits for use of loading. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
Guts Alien・ Seeds
"Guts watcher". Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Chain magma".Can be bought for 1 Gane.
"Frozen Alien of invulnerability".
"Flame- trainer of All-rounder ".
- Alien Zarab Raint
- Alien Metron Whip
- Alien Icarus Arrow
- Alien Valky Lars
- Alien Magma Tride
- Alien Desle Deslal
- Alien Desle Deslade
- Alien Groza Growrun
- Alien Groza Grol
- Alien Zarab Zaragun
- Dada A(Elite Numbers)
- Dada B(Breaker Numbers)
- Dada C(Command Numbers)
- Alien Mefilas Slicer
- Alien Valky Kilva
- Alien Valky Googar
- Nagina Zamsher
- Nodachi Zamsher
- Yumi Zamsher
- Alien Zarab Wava
- Alien Nackle Labora
- Alien Hipporit Archer
- Alien Hipporit Hirga
- Alien Piccola Pitta
- Alien Babarue Domano
- Alien Mefilas Sickle
- Alien Nackle Jara
- Alien Hipporit Cape
- Alien Desle Diro
- Alien Metron Metaber
- Alien Magma Weiser
- Alien Chibull(ChibuLoader Limited)
- Alien Babarue Fugaku
- Alien Chibull Exceler
- Space Ninja, Alien Baltan
- Evil Alien, Alien Zarab
- Three Faces Phantom, Dada
- Malicious Alien, Alien Mefilas
- Alter Ego Alien, Alien Guts
- Hallucination Alien, Alien Metron
- Assassination Alien, Alien Nackle
- Nefarious Alien, Alien Temperor
- Hell Alien, Alien Hipporito
- Saber Tyrant, Alien Magma
- Flame-Magic Warrior, Kyrieloid
- Space Swordsmen, Zamusha
- Scheming Alien, Deathrem
- Frozen Alien, Grozam
- Brain Alien, Alien Chibu
- Dark Alien, Alien Babalou
- Space Fisher, Alien Valky
- Naughty Alien, Piccolo
- Different Dimension Alien, Alien Icarus
- Space Monster, Eleking
- Magnetic Monster, Antler
- Transparency Monster, Neronga
- Space Monster, Bemstar
- Tank Monster, Dinosaur Tank
- Skull Monster Red King
- Magnetic Monster, Antlar II
- Ancient Monster, Earth Gomora (Boss Monster)
- Magma Red King (From October 24, 2013 boss monster)
- Space Dinosaur, Zetton
- Space Sea Monster, Reigubas
- Volcano Bird Monster, Birdon
- Super Ancient Monster, Golza
- Freezing Monster, Gandar
- Tyrant Monster, Tyrant
- Oil Monster, Pestar
- Space Robot, King Joe
- Super Combined Monster, Grand King
- Missile Super Beast, Velokron
- Ultimate Choju, U-Killersaurus
- Red King Hunting: 3 episodes. From episode 12 to episode 14.
- Neronga Hunting: 2 episodes. From episode 15 to episode 16.
- Antlar Hunting: 4 episodes. From episode 29 to episode 32.
- Super-Earth Gomora Hunting: 3 episodes. From episode 52 to episode 54.
- Gandar Hunting: 3 episodes. From episode 63 to episode 65
- King Joe Hunting: 2 episodes. From episode 66 to episode 67
- Plasma U-Killersaurus Hunting. Epiosde 68