Mega Monster Rush Ultra Frontier (大怪獣ラッシュ ウルトラフロンティア Dai Kaijū Rasshu Urutora Furontia) is a Data Carddass game, the main theme being based on the Ultra Kaiju and Seijin.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Setting
- 3 Characters
- 4 Parts
- 5 External Links
In response to the 50 anniversary of TSUBURAYA development, the company itself had created a game based on the Ultra Galaxy itself. All characters in the game are designed by Masayuki Goto. The full CG movie of the Alien Hunters and their battles are aired on New Ultraman Retsuden.
The arcade machine itself enables players played in four person. It is possible to play up to four people on a large screen 55-inch monitor. The gameplay itself is determined by placing three different cards. Mega Monster Battle card can not be used because they are two dimensional cards instead.
Ore of mystery, super energy "plasma energy" is obtained from the plasma soul. However, a monster that was plasma monster is home to the vein.
A monster which has absorbed Plasma Soul. It is far from huge alien who appears in this work, Plasma soul is exposed to the body surface. It is defeated after all the plasma soul on the exterior is destroyed. Alien Hunter, and an object thereof is to win by destroying the soul of plasma monster.
Space people challenge to acquire the plasma soul from the plasma monster belongs to the guild. The set of the Hunter team of three set in the "Hunter Station", and go to the plasma monster hunting. It is credited to "hunter license", "Gane" is given as a reward punitive expedition.
A person who bundles Alien Hunters. In the CG episodes, this is Alien Mefilas.
A TV program that broadcasts the alien-hunting of Plasma Kaiju live.
A general latitude line around the planet where the plasma monster appears. In recent years, Plasma Kaiju appearances have been increasing.
Rush Hunters (ラッシュハンターズ Rasshu Hantāzu)
- Baltan Battler・Barel - "Daredevil Space Ninja": One of the Rush Hunters, and the only survivor of Planet Baltan. He can use the blades on his waist to execute the Shuriken Hurricane. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
- Guts Gunner・Garm - "Advanced Strategy Veteran": One of the Rush Hunters. Uses his energy rifle he can execute the Hawkeye Shot. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
- Magma Master・Magna - "Hot-blooded Young Hunter": One of the Rush Hunters. He can use his Stinger Saber for close combat fighting. Can be bought for 1 Gane.
Dada Team (ダダチーム Dada Chimu)
A team of cybernetically-enhanced Dada siblings. This team is called 'Dada's Curtain' due to their stand-offish attitude.
- Dada A (Elite Numbers) - "Dada Clan: Commander Class": Also called 'A913', he received special training and is skilled in the handling of various weapons and the team's leader. He is the youngest in the group
- Dada B (Breaker Numbers) - "Dada Clan: Engineer Class": Also called 'B081', he is skilled in artillery and is always seen assisting 'A913' and mentoring 'C696'. He is the eldest in the group.
- Dada C (Commando Numbers) - "Dada Clan: Soldier Class": Also called 'C696', a rebellious person who rejects his family laws and the toughest in the team. He is placed with a limiter in order to keep him in a stable state.
Hugg Team (フッグチーム Huggu Chīmu)
This team is the protagonist team in the Web Comic Version.
- Alien Magma Hugg - "Chain Magma": The protagonist of the Web Comic version. They have the nickname as the "Brilliant Blue Phantom Thief" (華麗なる蒼き怪盗 Kareinaru aoki kaitō). He is close to Magna and is called "Hugg's Husband" (フッグの旦那 Fuggu no dan'na) by them.
- Alien Guts Seeds - "Guts Watcher": An old friend of Garm.
- Alien Metron Whip - "Whip Professional": There seems to be some connection with the Guild Guard.
Guild Guard (ギルドガード Girudo Gaado)
- Alien Metron Meld (メトロン星人 メルド Metoron Seijin Merudo) - "Cunning Tactician Strategist": They specializes in covert behavior and loves "Metron Tea" (メトロン茶 Metoron cha).
- Alien Chibull (Chibu Loader) (チブル星人 (チブローダー) Chiburu Seijin (Chiburōdā)) - "Anti-Plasma Monster Powered Mecha": They wear powered mechanics to compensate for their low combat power.
- Alien Chibull (Chibu Loader Strong) (チブル星人 (チブローダーストロング) Chiburu Seijin (Chiburōdā Sutorongu)) - "Powered Mecha Strong Ver": A large heavy armour type of Chibu Loader.
- Alien Mefilas Sickle (メフィラス星人 シックル Mefirasu Seijin Shikkuru) - "Jet-Black Observer": They are the one who assembled the Guild Guard. They appear in the TV Version where it reveals that they have an unknown connection to Alien Mefilas Djent.
- Alien Metron Metabar (メトロン星人 メタバー Metoron Seijin Metabā) - "Metallic Metron": Their appearance is a re-colour of Alien Metron Meld.
- Alien Chibull (Chibu Loader Limited) (チブル星人 (チブローダーリミテッド) Chiburu Seijin (Chibu Rōdā Rimiteddo)) - "White Nightmare Chibu Loader": A trump card of the Guild Guard with excellent power and speed.
- Alien Magma Weiser (マグマ星人 ヴァイザー Maguma Seijin Vu~aizā) - "White Magma": Their existence is regarded by hunters who are subject to crackdown.
- Alien Mefilas・Djent "Calm and Reassuring Commander": The Rush Hunter's manager. He oversees the Rush Hunter's missions.
- Kanegon-a-Kindo "Merchant of Galaxy Guild": He runs a shop that sells gear for hunters. His gear is known to be defective on occasions.
- Alien Metron・Destroy "Destroyer of illusion": Can be bought for 1 Gane.
- Alien Groza・Granzer "Frozen Alien of invulnerability"
- Alien Deathre・Deflame "Flame-trainer of All-rounder"
- Alien Zarab Raint
- Alien Icarus Arrow
- Alien Valky Lars
- Alien Magma Tride
- Alien Desle Deslal
- Alien Desle Deslade
- Alien Groza Growrun
- Alien Groza Grol
- Alien Zarab Zaragun
- Alien Mefilas Slicer
- Alien Valky Kilva
- Alien Valky Googar
- Nagina Zamsher
- Nodachi Zamsher
- Yumi Zamsher
- Alien Zarab Wava
- Alien Nackle Labora
- Alien Hipporit Archer
- Alien Hipporit Hirga
- Alien Piccola Pitta
- Alien Babarue Domano
- Alien Nackle Jara
- Alien Hipporit Cape
- Alien Desle Diro
- Alien Babarue Fugaku
- Alien Chibull Exceller
- Space Ninja, Alien Baltan
- Evil Alien, Alien Zarab
- Three Faces Phantom, Dada
- Malicious Alien, Alien Mefilas
- Alter Ego Alien, Alien Guts
- Hallucination Alien, Alien Metron
- Assassination Alien, Alien Nackle
- Nefarious Alien, Alien Temperor
- Hell Alien, Alien Hipporit
- Saber Tyrant, Alien Magma
- Flame-Magic Warrior, Kyrieloid
- Space Swordsmen, Zamsher
- Scheming Alien, Alien Deathre
- Frozen Alien, Alien Groza
- Brain Alien, Alien Chibull
- Dark Alien, Alien Babarue
- Space Fisher, Alien Valky
- Naughty Alien, Piccolo
- Different Dimension Alien, Alien Icarus
- Space Monster, Eleking
- Magnetic Monster, Antlar
- Transparency Monster, Neronga
- Space Monster, Bemstar
- Tank Monster, Dinosaur Tank
- Skull Monster Red King
- Magnetic Monster, Antlar II
- Ancient Monster, Earth Gomora (Boss Monster)
- Magma Red King (From October 24, 2013 boss monster)
- Space Dinosaur, Zetton
- Space Sea Monster, Reicubas
- Volcano Bird Monster, Birdon
- Super Ancient Monster, Golza
- Freezing Monster, Gandar
- Tyrant Monster, Tyrant
- Oil Monster, Pestar
- Space Robot, King Joe
- Super Combined Monster, Grand King
- Missile Super Beast, Verokron
- Ultimate Terrible-Monster, U-Killersaurus
- Red King Hunting: 3 episodes. From episode 12 to episode 14.
- Neronga Hunting: 2 episodes. From episode 15 to episode 16.
- Antlar Hunting: 4 episodes. From episode 29 to episode 32.
- Dinosaur Tank Hunting: Played alongside Ultraman Ginga Theater Special
- Super Earth Gomora Hunting: 3 episodes. From episode 52 to episode 54.
- Gandar Hunting: 3 episodes. From episode 63 to episode 65
- King Joe Hunting: 2 episodes. From episode 66 to episode 67
- Plasma Killersaurus Hunting. Epiosde 68