Meemos (ミーモス Mīmosu) or Mimos was a originally a computer virus, called Crisis Ghost (クリシスゴースト Kurishisu Gōsuto), created by Queen Mezard that infected the photon computer Crisis, which was designed by Hiroya Fujimiya (Ultraman Agul's host). Crisis Ghost went berserk during the arrival of the giant kaiju Zoruim. After Crisis' system were frozen, Crisis Ghost transferred its content to the internet and transferred itself into the remains of the alien lifeforms Apatee, and Algyuros, that GUARD had retrieved placed in a research building, and created his physical from.
- Crisis Subtitle: Electric Organism (電子生命体 Denshi Seimei-tai)
- Subtitle: Metal Organism (金属生命体 Kinzoku Seimei-tai)
The Crisis Ghost was a photon powered computer designed by Hiroya Fujimiya for communication and Alchemy Stars purposes, called Crisis. However, it contained the essence of the Bringer of Extinction, which was revealed when Fujimiya asked it what should be cleansed on Earth. The answer shocked him when the computer showed him that the world's fate was destruction and it cause: Mankind. Abandoning the project he began several other research projects (also leading to Agul's misguided idea), one was to control monsters to keep them away from populate areas and the other was to find the 'will if the Earth', to devise a solution for the world's problem.
Later on, Crisis finally became berserk when Zoruim attacked Earth, and after Gaia killed Zorlim, GUARD of Europe immediately froze Crisis' systems. However, Crisis made one final command: To send its contents to the internet and stay there like a ghost. After becoming such a thing, it invaded XIG's computer and managed to destroy all vaccines shot at it. However, Georgie's video game controller saved the day, but instead drove Crisis to Geo Base, where it invaded the storage containing the pieces of Apatee and Algyuros. After melding the pieces together, he morphed into Imitation Ultraman Gaia (ニセウルトラマンガイア Nise Urutoraman Gaia). However, Crisis misjudged that Ultraman Gaia's power never stops growing & it showed he was not Gaia, because by that time Gaia had achieved Version 2, and Meemos duplicated his Version 1. During the Fight The Imitation Ultra grabbed one of a XIG Jet & Gamu transformed into his V2 Form & used his beam to free the jet. Both Ultras used their Photon Edges, & the imitation was quickly defeated and revealed its true face: Meemos, a combination of Apatee and Algyuros from the past. Gaia quickly engaged in combat, but was soon losing the due to Meemos' metal boomerangs. After attacking Gaia, Meemos threw a fork at Gaia's neck that pinned him to the ground while his four active boomerangs lashed his hands and feet. But thanks to XIG's assault, Gaia was soon freed and transformed into Supreme Version. A short beating later, Gaia used the Photon Stream to blast Meemos' body out of existence.
- Meemos' legs and head were made from the Apatee suit while his chest was made from the Algyuros suit.
- The Imitation Ultraman Gaia figure is a recolored Ultraman Gaia V1 release with a mix of sand color in the sliver parts.
- This to imitate that Meemos is made of pieces of Algyuros and Apatee, and Apatee appeared in the desert and was knocked down once, so there are still sand in his pieces.
- Meemos is currently the second imitator that capable of gully replicate an Ultra, other than Alien Babarue, Even though Meemos has Gaia's Version 1 Form & The Real Gaia has Version 2
- Meemos is the first of Zogu's follower not to reside in or set foot on Galaxy M91.
- Meemos' monster appearance was later featured in episode 83 of New Ultraman Retsuden: A New Battle! Gaia Version Up!
- Prediction: Crisis original programming is to predict future but he was mysteriously defected, causing him to corrupted and send false prediction to Fujimiya.
- Virus mode: Even with the machine was deactivated, Crisis' program still survives and able to infect systems in a rapid succession if it weren't for Atsuko's joystick gaming skills.
- Communication: When the worldwide Dobishi invasion occured causing the communications to stuck, Crisis was reengineered again to support the communications.
- Imitation Ultraman Gaia: Due to his hack of Geo Base, Crisis can transform his Meemos into an exact replica of Ultraman Gaia V1. This ability is from Algyuros.
- Height: 50 m
- Weight: 43,000 t
- Origin: Geo base
- Photon Edge: Imitation Gaia can create a Photon Edge like Ultraman Gaia's. However, it is not as powerful as Gaia V2 Photon Crusher.
- Armor: Imitation Gaia can survive attacks like the Photon Edge, but will be scarred from them.
- Morph: Imitation Gaia can morph into his true form, Meemos.
- Height: 52.5 m
- Weight: 52,500 t
- Origin: Geo base
Powers and Weapons
- Metal Manipulation: Meemos can generate and manipulate the metal over his bodies in various manners. Among them are:
- Transform: Meemos can transform the metal that is his body at will, an ability he took from Apatee.
- Metal Boomerangs: Meemos can fire homing boomerangs from his body to attack the opponent.
Toy Release Info
Ultra Hero Series
- Imitation Ultraman Gaia (Ultra Hero Series, 2002)
- Release Date: March 2002
- ID Number: EX
Instead of using the first Gaia figure's color as it's main coloration, Imit Ultraman Gaia is a redeco of the first Ultraman Gaia toy (or V2), and the figure sports a light metallic bronze (to represent that Meemos is made of pieces of Algyuros and Apatee, and Apatee appeared in the desert and was knocked down once, so there are still sand in his pieces) which replaces the sliver in this toy.
Bandai's Ultra-Act Gaia V1 was repurposed as Imitation Gaia/Meemos.
- Ultraman Gaia - V1 (2014)
- Release Date: 2014-04
A Tamashii Web exclusive, Ultraman Gaia V1 is a redeco of the V2 figure. He comes with a mini XIG fighter, to represent their attack on the fake Ultra.