"Now, unleash the holy power!"
- ―Knight Timbre's activation announcement
"Play! The melody of victory!!"
- ―Melody of Victory announcement
"One! Knight Victorium Flash!"
- ―Activation announcement for Knight Victorium Flash
"Two! Knight Victorium Break!"
- ―Activation announcement for Knight Victorium Break
"Three! Knight Victorium Shoot!"
- ―Activation annoucememt for Knight Victorium Shoot
Knight Timbre (ナイトティンバー Naito Tinbā) is a sword/flute hybrid that is used by Ultraman Victory in Ultra Fight Victory. The Knight Timbre was created by Ultraman Hikari after he was informed of the Juda's revival by Yapool. Hikari gave the Knight Timbre to Victory in hopes that the Victorium Ultra Warrior would seal the villain forever. When not in use, the Knight Timbre took upon the appearance of Hikari's clear blue Spark Doll.
Ultra Fight Victory
When UPG members Sho and Sakuya journeyed home on an off-duty day, they encountered the Terrible-Monster, Aribunta. Sho transformed into Ultraman Victory but was no match for the Terrible-Monster until Ultraman Hikari appeared and bestowed him the Knight Timbre, which allowed him to become Ultraman Victory Knight and entrusting him with the duty to help put a stop on the Space Emperor before he revives. With Juda defeated, Hikari left the flute in Sho's possession.
The Knight Timbre's ability can only be unlocked by Victorians, due to their inner Victorium energy thus making Sho as it's compatible user.
- Form Change: The Knight Timbre can change Ultraman Victory into Ultraman Victory Knight. This can be done by Sho, whom firstly played the Knight Timbre before he convert it into a sword, later raise it on the mid air. The item unleashes the Victorium power within Sho.
- Victorious Melody (勝利のメロディー Shōri no Merodī): The Timbre can play a holy melody which capable of resurrecting Shepherdon or seals darkness.
- Sword Mode: The Timbre can transform into a sword which Victory uses to attack his enemies. To do this, Sho/Victory must pull the body joint.
- Finisher Attacks: By pulling the body joint, Victory Knight can perform three finisher attacks. All of them are in conjunction to how many times he pulled the body joint.
- Knight Victorium Flash (ナイトビクトリウムフラッシュ Naito Bikutoriumu Furasshu): By pulling the body joint of Knight Timbre once before returning to sword mode, said weapon's blade part is charge with light blue energy, where Victory Knight jumps and landed in front of the target before he spins while slashing the opponent rapidly, causing it to destroyed in an explosion.
- Knight Victorium Break (ナイトビクトリウムブレイク Naito Bikutoriumu Bureiku): Performed by pulling the body joint twice, the Knight Timbre would be used in conjunction with Shepherdon Saber where both swords slash the target.
- Knight Victorium Shoot (ナイトビクトリウムシュート Naito Bikutoriumu Shūto): Performed by pulling the body joint thrice, the Knight Timbre unleashes a powerful energy stream that strong enough to incinerate an opponent.
Ultra Fight Victory
- Voice Actor: Keiichi Nanba
- The Knight Timbre appears to be the first transformation item, made not for the Ultra but the Ultra host as it was made to unleash the power of Victorium within Sho, allowing for the transformation into Knight form.
- Because of this fact, even if Hikari were to reclaim the Knight Timbre, the flute would be useless in his grasp since he lacks an inner Victorium.
- The Knight Timbre as well proves to be a stark contrast to the Victory Lancer: whereas the latter is a firearm transformation device built for Victory, the former is a bladed weapon made for Sho's exclusive use, and is also a form-accessing device.
- The Knight Timbre can be considered as a Victory-counterpart of Strium Brace, as both were created by Ultraman Mebius' close friends and their purpose is to utilize the powers of their manufacturers.
|Sluggers||Eye Slugger | Vezard | Maxium Sword | Zero Sluggers | Xlugger | Geed Slugger | R/B Slugger|
|Bracers and Bracelets||Ultra Bracelet | Ultra Converter | King Bracelet | Stratos Edge | Armed Nexus | Armed Mephisto | Max Spark | Max Galaxy | Mebius Brace | Knight Brace | Ultra Zero Bracelet | Strium Brace | Ultra Fusion Brace | Taiga Spark | Plasma Zero-let|
|Melee||Ace Blade | Ultimate Blade | Leo Nunchaku | Giga Battlenizer | Ginga Spark Lance | Knight Timbre | Orb Slugger Lance | Orb Calibur | Orb Slasher | Geed Claw | King Sword | Giga Finalizer | Orb Dark Calibur | Orb Ring NEO | R/B Kourin | Taiga Tri Blade | Z Riser | Z Lance Arrow | Beliarok | Circle Arms|
|Armors||Protectors | Cosmo Tector | Grantector | Arb Gear | Tector Gear | Ultimate Aegis | Zero Slugger Gear | Cyber Armor|
|Others||Ultra Array | Ultra Magic Ray | Ultra Mantle | Ultlance|