Kiyotaka Taguchi (田口 清隆 Taguchi Kiyotaka) is a Japanese director in Ultraman Series. He is known as the main director of Ultraman X, Ultraman Orb and Ultraman Z.
- Ultra Zone
- Neo Ultra Q
- Ultraman Ginga S - Episodes 6, 7, 8, 11 and 12
- Ultraman X - Main Director
- Ultraman X The Movie: Here He Comes! Our Ultraman - Main Director
- Ultraman Orb - Main Director
- Ultraman Orb The Movie: Let Me Borrow the Power of Bonds! - Main Director
- Ultraman Geed - Episodes 11 and 12
- Ultraman R/B - Episodes 4 and 5
- Ultraman Taiga - Episode 4, 5 and 6
- Ultraman Z - Main Director
- Taguchi's directing style and his preference of special effect is an inspiration from various Kaiju movies, including those of Godzilla franchise. This is a contrast to Koichi Sakamoto, who focuses on the actors' action and coordination, while citing action films as a source of inspiration. Nonetheless, both are also friends in real life and are known for taking inspirations on each other's works.
- His favorite Ultraman series is the original Ultraman, and his favorite Kaiju is Jamila.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.