Kilazee (シラリー Shirarī) is a Kaiju that appeared in the series, Ultraman: Towards the Future. He appeared in episodes 12 and 13, the two-part finale to the series. Alongside Kodalar, Kilazee was called into action by the Earth itself, which sought to rid its surface of humans to restore the natural enviroment.
Subtitle: Legendary Space Monster (伝説宇宙怪獣 Densetsu Uchū Kaijū)
Ultraman: Towards the Future
Kilazee is an ancient beast which lived on Earth many years ago, with the purpose of looking after the planet. For an unknown reason, it traveled to Space, and there it rested for thousands of years. After Kodalar wakes up, he signaled Kilazee to join him in the process of wiping out humanity to clean the Earth. Once UMA was on Kilazee's case, they desperately tried to end his threat quickly by firing a Nuke at the kaiju, but the blast shockingly did no harm to Kilazee. As his presence approached, Kilazee called to Kodalar to join him at the Australian Mountains to destroy humanity together.
Upon landing, Kilazee meets Kodalar, and together both Kaiju waged war on humanity, with UMA as their own opposition. Ultraman Great returned, but with two Kaiju against him, the odds were stacked against the Ultra. As Kodalar was distracted (and eventually defeated) by UMA, Kilazee was left alone in battling the Ultra. At first, it seemed the battle was evenly matched, but Ultraman Great quickly ended the fight by using a combination of his Double Great Slicer and the Star Beam, killing Kilazee reasonably fast. After the battle was over, Great respectfully carried Kilazee back into space, and separated from his host.
- Kilazee, alongside Kodalar, can be considered as an Earth Defender, who was unfortunately killed because their efforts to protect the Earth got in the way of the humans.
- Kilazee's roar is a slightly modified Gerukadon roar.
- It has been rumored that Kilazee's design was based on a concept for Bagan, an unused Toho Kaiju that was set to appear in at least 3 Toho films that never saw the light of day.
- Kilazee shares characteristics with several other popular monsters from other film studios, including Kadokawa and Toho's Bagan.
- Height: 85 m
- Length: 120 m
- Weight: 82,000 t
- Powers and Weapons
- Eye Lasers: Kilazee can fire light red energy darts from his eyes, highly explosive.
- Hand Lasers: Kilazee can fire light red blasts from his gun-like hands, medium powered.
- Flames: Kilazee can fire a stream of deadly flames from his mouth
- Armor: Kilazee's armor is powerful enough to withstand a nuclear warhead and not suffer any noticeable damage.
- Flight: Kilazee's wings give him flight, both in the air and in space.
Ultraman: Towards the Future video game
Kilazee is the final opponent fought by the player in the game. He fights using the same techniques as he does in the show and is the hardest character to throw around.
- Kilazee has a brighter and slightly different look in this game. The front of his body and his 'turrets' are colored Beige, whilst the back of his body, arms and legs are colored pink. His wings are also colored purple.
The Bandai Kilazee is considerably rarer than his DreamWorks counterpart, which can be found online for around $20 USD.
Ultraman: Towards the Future
|Ultraman: Towards the Future Kaiju|
|Ultraman: Towards the Future||Gudis | Bogun | Gigasaurus | Gerukadon | Degunja | Barrangas | Super Gudis | Gazebo | Majaba | Bios | Veronica | Ryugulo | UF-0 | Kodalar | Kilazee|
|Comic (Ultracomics)||Giant Shark | Unidentified Aquatic Kaiju|
|Comic (Nemesis)||Space Oni | Evil Ultraman Great|